Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 625 626 [627] 628 629 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Latest numbers show actually and unfortunately Trump did not win the poplular vote:
Trump: 59,131,310 (47.5%)
Clinton: 59,293,071 (47.7%)

So once again (after 2000) if the popular vote would decide who becomes President a total desaster could've been prevented. Let's hope at least Trump will be a one term President.

Yup.
Those numbers shifted from what they were saying last night.
Adding insult to injury.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2016 07:58 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I work on getting myself less stressed out about America. I take a deep breath. Calm down again.
But then I say "President Trump" and immediately go "what the ***k? 'President Trump'? Are you serious?"
What is this?

Old Post 11-11-2016 10:42 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I work on getting myself less stressed out about America. I take a deep breath. Calm down again.
But then I say "President Trump" and immediately go "what the ***k? 'President Trump'? Are you serious?"
What is this?

Same here. Exactly the same.

And im not even American.

Old Post 11-12-2016 06:16 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I've read a dead on article on HuffPo today that has been written shortly after Brexit about where we're headed with all this especially if Trump wins.

We ARE on a brink of a world conflict and there's no denying it. I really hate the world right now and I have no idea how we'll manage to survive.

I fear for Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. I fear for Ukraine. I fear for France electing Le Pen.

I am not joking, I am scared like I've never been scared in my life. And I am over trying to console myself with empty words like "it'll all be ok". It won't and deep down we all know that.

Old Post 11-12-2016 07:51 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Where does the snot keep coming from?!?

Old Post 11-13-2016 07:29 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
What is this?

Oh, USA, what have you done? It basically gets worse by the minute.
>700 hate crimes against blacks, latinos & LGBTQ people since President Orange Skittle was elected.
F'ckin' Nazis on the rise, shout "Hail Trump" & "Hail Victory".
If this is what we'll see even more after he actually is in office, good night America.

Old Post 11-22-2016 12:41 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Hilary's lead in the popular vote is well over 1 million. And the electoral college could still vote for somebody else.

It's a long shot and hasn't been done yet but that's why the EC was made, to keep the American public from making a stupid decision.

Like I can't imagine any of our 44 previous presidents ever going on Twitter to complain about being made fun of or to call out the cast of a play.

I have no doubt that a war is coming. It ain't easy growing up in world war three indeed

Old Post 11-22-2016 04:00 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Hilary's lead in the popular vote is well over 1 million. And the electoral college could still vote for somebody else.

It's a long shot and hasn't been done yet but that's why the EC was made, to keep the American public from making a stupid decision.

Like I can't imagine any of our 44 previous presidents ever going on Twitter to complain about being made fun of or to call out the cast of a play.

I have no doubt that a war is coming. It ain't easy growing up in world war three indeed

>1.7 million votes, but still the likelihood the electoral college will not vote for Trump is actually 0%.
And what would happen, if they would vote for someone else? As nuts as many of Trump's supporters/voters are, a new civil war?

Regarding a war, it is a huge problem that President Orange Skittle doesn't know why we don't use nukes regularly.

Old Post 11-22-2016 05:44 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Considering white supremacists are chanting "Hail Trump", i dont see a bright future. People are too hateful.

Old Post 11-22-2016 05:48 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I'd like to think I'm an intelligent person. And somewhat smart.

BUT DAMN I CAN BE SO ***KING DUMB!!!

Old Post 11-22-2016 11:06 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

aww what happened? you're not dumb. you're actually incredibly smart. we all make mistakes and overlook things that seem so obvious later

Old Post 11-23-2016 11:27 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

Hahahaha hahahaha I had a moment today as well! I laughed so hard at my stupidness that I stared to cry how badly stupid I was!

Old Post 11-23-2016 08:51 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Happy Thanksgiving USA!
Enjoy it, could be your last.

Old Post 11-24-2016 03:57 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
aww what happened? you're not dumb. you're actually incredibly smart. we all make mistakes and overlook things that seem so obvious later
It's just visa things with my Bangkok trip. But everything is great now, I'm on my way!

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hahahaha hahahaha I had a moment today as well! I laughed so hard at my stupidness that I stared to cry how badly stupid I was!
Haha sometimes everybody has a "braindown"

Old Post 11-26-2016 05:48 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I try to be open minded..... And be open to other cultures..... But a coworker, Whos Filipino, brought in a Balut for me to try and eat.... Ughhhh. Nooooo....
I need to go hide in a dark corner and cry now.
No amount of hot sauce helped.

Old Post 11-29-2016 04:46 AM