Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
why would i get banned with that?

so you can be my friend actually. Have you had any gfs?

ure being dirty but on the other hand.. the few times ive said anything like that i havent been banned so.. guess it depends on if ur reported or not -.- ive had a picture deleted once a few years ago on here tho, hmpff.

yay! yes im with the same lady since 3 years, miss *licks*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:54 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
if you see it, share. We're like a trouple now
im good actually, i just want to see but not touch. ure the gay boy not me

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:55 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
ure being dirty but on the other hand.. the few times ive said anything like that i havent been banned so.. guess it depends on if ur reported or not -.- ive had a picture deleted once a few years ago on here tho, hmpff.

yay! yes im with the same lady since 3 years, miss *licks*

what?????????????????????? *licks* on pinkspagE??????? now this day is officially too emotional.

and i'm sure i've reported you. I report everyone, especially dani hahah

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:58 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
im good actually, i just want to see but not touch. ure the gay boy not me

well i haven't seen it so just a quick look would be good for me

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:59 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
u sound like me with the "stabbies". i have long periods tho when i dont get them at all. and then it varies how often and how long they go on, but damn its sore. if u have it often maybe u should have it looked at just to find out what it is? and then tell me

ure not meant to be in pain flowerpot.

stabbies are the devil. i also have long periods when neither happen, but the stabbies have been happening more regularly. not so much the shocks. i'd say i've had them...3 times in the past week and a half. not often enough to talk to a doctor, imo.

quote:
gosh, haven't heard anything so weird in a long time. Have you seen a doc? You know what you should do? try to write everything you did the day when the pains happen. And then after 3-4 times you can find the similarities and conclude what the cause might be. That's how I got to know about my headaches.
i haven't seen a doctor about it. i feel like neither of them are important enough to talk to a doctor. i don't go unless i absolutely have to. it's never worth the wait or the money. i'll have to try to remember to write the things down, but thinking back, there's not much that's related. hmm...

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:00 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
what?????????????????????? *licks* on pinkspagE??????? now this day is officially too emotional.

and i'm sure i've reported you. I report everyone, especially dani hahah

im surprised u didnt know that from before actually, tho its her 3d username on here so maybe thats why.

bet u have. ive been a good girl the past year or so tho if i may say so myself

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:00 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
im surprised u didnt know that from before actually, tho its her 3d username on here so maybe thats why.

bet u have. ive been a good girl the past year or so tho if i may say so myself

i so did not know i'm really sorry. Do you have a picture together? ohhhhhhhhhh my now I think I remember. What were her old usernames?

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:02 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
stabbies are the devil. i also have long periods when neither happen, but the stabbies have been happening more regularly. not so much the shocks. i'd say i've had them...3 times in the past week and a half. not often enough to talk to a doctor, imo.

i haven't seen a doctor about it. i feel like neither of them are important enough to talk to a doctor. i don't go unless i absolutely have to. it's never worth the wait or the money. i'll have to try to remember to write the things down, but thinking back, there's not much that's related. hmm...

yeah, very true. annoying ****.
mama told me once tho when i had a really bad stab that i should drink water and like press it down. not just swallow but press it. it actually worked, went away really fast.

ir0nman
Banned

nobody sees my manhood.
if i had real manhood, sure. but my womanhood that i call manhood, hell no.

ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:

that's what you think, but if your pain follows the same pattern everytime, then the causes must follow one too.

pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
nobody sees my manhood.

you're so hot baby

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:03 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
yeah, very true. annoying ****.
mama told me once tho when i had a really bad stab that i should drink water and like press it down. not just swallow but press it. it actually worked, went away really fast.

mine go away really quickly as long as i don't breathe too deeply. it's just like somebody stabs a knife in my chest, pulls it out, then it's all over. but if i don't take really shallow breaths, the same thing happens over and over and over.

how long do yours typically last?

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:04 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
i so did not know i'm really sorry. Do you have a picture together? ohhhhhhhhhh my now I think I remember. What were her old usernames?
her first was I-Love-Pink247 (think it was like that) and then she was *tastes* but got banned for cussing, *licks* was a back up of mine that she got

yeah here, i picked a really old cute one of course

Attachment: 10th of july.jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:04 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
her first was I-Love-Pink247 (think it was like that) and then she was *tastes* but got banned for cussing, *licks* was a back up of mine that she got

yeah here, i picked a really old cute one of course

I think I remember this pic! or probably another one that looks similar. And yes now everything's starting to get clear. Awwww/Ewwww you lesbo

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:05 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
nobody sees my manhood.

its ok hazbi will show his first.

Old Post 05-05-2011 09:06 PM