Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
well you can already see that on some shoots but what I would like to be is the one suckin the guys to keep their schlong erected
ew but hazbi.. no.

why dont u want to be in the film itself instead?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:43 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
well i need to book the flight now and oh hahahahahh today i was at uni and a guy randomly asks me if i want to have lunch with him so i say yes since i sense he's gay and then we sit on a table and the waiter gives us the menus. It was already weird because everything was sexual. When we got our food it was just a lot of condoms, whips, plugs, dildos, etc. So now I have all that stuff and am ready to use it
i really dont know if what u just said is true or not nothing would surprise me

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:44 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
ew but hazbi.. no.

why dont u want to be in the film itself instead?

because i'm more of the back-office person. And since the wait lasts longer than the scenes, hell yes I want it!

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:44 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
i really dont know if what u just said is true or not nothing would surprise me

hzahahaha it is! i'll post a pic of the lunch later

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:45 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
because i'm more of the back-office person. And since the wait lasts longer than the scenes, hell yes I want it!
well if u put it like that i guess that makes sense. so ure more of a giver than a taker?

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:45 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
hzahahaha it is! i'll post a pic of the lunch later
thats a promise!

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:46 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
well if u put it like that i guess that makes sense. so ure more of a giver than a taker?

totally, i love seeing a body getting all shaky when it's cuming oh MaryOaks thou! now i'm horny. Btw are you a lesbo or a cork lover?

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:47 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
well if i put my seed in your soil, your pain will go away. What's wrong dear?
that just sounds naughty.

every so often, i get these sharp pains in my chest. they make it difficult to breath. i call them stabbies because it feels like i'm being stabbed. then, i'll get these really weirdarse pains in my neck that feel like i'm being shocked with something really intense. they typically don't happen at the same time, but my just waged war and both were happening. it looked like i was tweaking the hell out.
i don't know what it's all about.

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:48 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
totally, i love seeing a body getting all shaky when it's cuming oh MaryOaks thou! now i'm horny. Btw are you a lesbo or a cork lover?
no wonder u keep getting banned lol.
cork lover? now thats new.

im prettyyy sure im a lesbian, as far as i know yet thats all im into anyway

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:49 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
well u dont need to come on to her... just show her so she will stop staring

and what?? hey if u have a girl its mine! its an unbreakable contract weve signed! yes it is.

that stuff is private. there aren't many people who get to see my manhood.

yes, any girl that is given to me will be automatically forwarded to you.

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:51 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman

every so often, i get these sharp pains in my chest. they make it difficult to breath. i call them stabbies because it feels like i'm being stabbed. then, i'll get these really weirdarse pains in my neck that feel like i'm being shocked with something really intense. they typically don't happen at the same time, but my just waged war and both were happening. it looked like i was tweaking the hell out.

u sound like me with the "stabbies". i have long periods tho when i dont get them at all. and then it varies how often and how long they go on, but damn its sore. if u have it often maybe u should have it looked at just to find out what it is? and then tell me

ure not meant to be in pain flowerpot.

pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:

gosh, haven't heard anything so weird in a long time. Have you seen a doc? You know what you should do? try to write everything you did the day when the pains happen. And then after 3-4 times you can find the similarities and conclude what the cause might be. That's how I got to know about my headaches.

pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
no wonder u keep getting banned lol.
cork lover? now thats new.

im prettyyy sure im a lesbian, as far as i know yet thats all im into anyway

why would i get banned with that?

so you can be my friend actually. Have you had any gfs?

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:52 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
that stuff is private. there aren't many people who get to see my manhood.

yes, any girl that is given to me will be automatically forwarded to you.

now i wanna see it.

good!

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:52 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
now i wanna see it.

good!

if you see it, share. We're like a trouple now

Old Post 05-05-2011 08:53 PM