Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
oh ok Maren! Now I get it. So if you take that other exam and get a 6 this will increase your average by half a point if my mathematics hold.

Yep

It'll increase my chances of meeting the minimumrequirement (is that even a word?) for psychology.

Last year it was 48 points.

In total (without this exam), I have 49.
(1 points for higher education, 8 points for age..)

yeah it's complicated

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:20 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

remember how i've hated you for weeks? things don't magically change just because you want them to.

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:20 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
oh and Maren, my answer to your question made my profile look sooooooo pure and round.

aawww <3

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:21 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
Yep

It'll increase my chances of meeting the minimumrequirement (is that even a word?) for psychology.

Last year it was 48 points.

In total (without this exam), I have 49.
(1 points for higher education, 8 points for age..)

yeah it's complicated

hahaha it is a word if you split it. Well then go for it Maren! When is it? and is there a lot you need to learn?

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:21 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
remember how i've hated you for weeks? things don't magically change just because you want them to.

but it's a good start

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:22 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
hahaha it is a word if you split it. Well then go for it Maren! When is it? and is there a lot you need to learn?

hehe, my English is rather rusty these days
I'm all into religion atm...religion destroys people (my brain).

It's on June 6th, social studies
Written exam.....blergh.

And yes, I need to learn alot
I've barely opened my books.....

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:23 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
hehe, my English is rather rusty these days
I'm all into religion atm...religion destroys people (my brain).

It's on June 6th, social studies
Written exam.....blergh.

And yes, I need to learn alot
I've barely opened my books.....

June 6th? Maren you've got a month to do it so forget about religion (unless it's Hazbism - whose bday is on June 5th btw) and get your *** working on it as soon as you've chilled from today's exam.

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:29 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
June 6th? Maren you've got a month to do it so forget about religion (unless it's Hazbism - whose bday is on June 5th btw) and get your *** working on it as soon as you've chilled from today's exam.

I'm a Hazbist.

"There is no other God than Hazbi, and ...someone (lucky) is his prophet "

Alright alright... I will..

Need a few days to relax first

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:33 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
but it's a good start
i suppose that's true, but i want this to be on my terms. i don't want us to be magically okay. it doesn't work like that. i'm pissed. i want to continue to be in command.

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:36 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
I'm a Hazbist.

"There is no other God than Hazbi, and ...someone (lucky) is his prophet "

Alright alright... I will..

Need a few days to relax first

Hazbi bless you daughter! We should have a chat on holySkype soon

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:38 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
i suppose that's true, but i want this to be on my terms. i don't want us to be magically okay. it doesn't work like that. i'm pissed. i want to continue to be in command.

yes of course but the French say that only the stupid dont change their mind and who's the lucky one?

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:39 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Hazbi bless you daughter! We should have a chat on holySkype soon

Yes we should, but the blessed daughter needs her beautysleep, I don't look human anymore

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:39 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
yes of course but the French say that only the stupid dont change their mind and who's the lucky one?
well, i'll just be stupid for a while. the one that's lucky enough to have me hate her? just this girl. we've been constantly fighting for the past few months. she wanted to bone, she didn't want to bone, she wanted to bone but her boyfriend didn't want her to...blahblahblah. her and her boyfriend broke up and she thinks we're magically friends even though i've poured out all my hate.

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:40 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Yes we should, but the blessed daughter needs her beautysleep, I don't look human anymore

awww beautysleep, that's so cute! I also remember your using body odeur ♥ you really should work in a consulting company to help corporations find names for their products.

Nighty sweety, me too goes to sleep in the sheet

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:41 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
awww beautysleep, that's so cute! I also remember your using body odeur ♥ you really should work in a consulting company to help corporations find names for their products.

Nighty sweety, me too goes to sleep in the sheet

hahahaha I adore you ♥

Old Post 05-04-2011 12:06 AM