Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 231 232 [233] 234 235 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Seems like you won the lottery
In ireland 4 dates soled in 3 minutes, I didn't stand a chance

Have a great time! What city will you see her?

Yeah I know. Ordering was hell. I tried at work, but the website was down 10 minutes before the sale started. My bf managed to get us tickets, guess the servers at his job can take much more or whatever.

I'll be seeing her in Antwerp.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2015 05:07 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
dunno yet but you HAVE to come whichever day, we'll be there i think
Sigur Rós will be there @ 13th. But I don't know the specific date for M83 which I HAVE TO see! I think I could only manage to get a daily ticket so I wish they would be kn the same day.

Old Post 12-07-2015 11:04 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
Yeah I know. Ordering was hell. I tried at work, but the website was down 10 minutes before the sale started. My bf managed to get us tickets, guess the servers at his job can take much more or whatever.

Have fun! Hopefully she won't cancel her tour like she did last time.

Old Post 12-07-2015 11:05 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

I'd rather go see Sigur Ros live, than Adele. I grow tired of Adele's voice after only a minute has passed.

Last edited by blackrosefore on 12-29-2015 at 11:55 PM

Old Post 12-29-2015 11:53 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
I'd rather go see Sigur Ros live, than Adele. I grow tired of Adele's voice after only a minute has passed.
Sigur Ros all the way!!!! They are brilliant, I think I'm gonna see them in Budapest this summer.

Old Post 12-30-2015 08:08 AM
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Sigur Ros all the way!!!! They are brilliant, I think I'm gonna see them in Budapest this summer.

^ Seriously COOOLLL!!!!! I wish I had the money to do that. Yeah, I own nearly all of their discography. I mean...as bands go, they stay pretty tight, and they sound awesome and "atmospheric" and that suits me way more than listening to crappy American stuff, and the "gush" over the repetitive songs from recent "stars" like Adele.

I also like Jonsi's solo album. The recent "Circe" soundtrack ( separate from an official band release)...is really fun, too.

Boy, do I have eclectic taste in music...

Old Post 01-02-2016 06:11 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
^ Seriously COOOLLL!!!!! I wish I had the money to do that. Yeah, I own nearly all of their discography. I mean...as bands go, they stay pretty tight, and they sound awesome and "atmospheric" and that suits me way more than listening to crappy American stuff, and the "gush" over the repetitive songs from recent "stars" like Adele.

I also like Jonsi's solo album. The recent "Circe" soundtrack ( separate from an official band release)...is really fun, too.

Boy, do I have eclectic taste in music...

Jónsi's solo album is actually my favorite. It's more happy than the usual Sigur Rós stuff, maybe that's why. Grow Till Tall is phenomenal.

I haven't got the chance to listen to Circe. Is it good?

Old Post 01-02-2016 08:57 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy

Have a great time
I would of loved tickets but my mam and bf did not stand a chance
But instead my bf gave me money for my p!nk tour fund so I was happy anyway

Old Post 01-03-2016 01:39 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

One of my closest friends just told me she will be coming home from Australia on wednesday <3 The news had me in tears instantly.

No one knows that shes coming home but me, and she accepted my offer to pick her up at the airport

This year is starting out pretty darn good after all <3 YES YES

Old Post 01-03-2016 12:09 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

In April singles will be able to get inseminated, finally <3

Old Post 01-13-2016 05:03 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Made plans with my friend, we decided that shes coming over to mine tomorrow. Itll be the first time we hang out alone together like that since everything got weird last year.

So glad and relieved things are this good now

Old Post 02-01-2016 06:30 PM
Black_Keyz

I like Sigor Ross. It's because of them that we got to see Shia LaBeouf naked

Old Post 02-02-2016 12:57 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Robbie Williams and P!nk https://www.facebook.com/robbiewill...e=3&theater

Old Post 02-02-2016 09:09 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Adding another concert to the 2016 list
Three Days Grace, Skunk Anansie, City & Colour, Jessie J, Hurts, The Kyteman Orchestra, Adam Lambert, Anastacia and Adele

Last edited by Crazy P!NK Fan on 02-02-2016 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 02-02-2016 09:47 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Buying a new car made me happy today

Old Post 02-11-2016 04:54 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote