Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 229 230 [231] 232 233 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

My friend keeps saying sweet things. Either she wants to get laid or else shes actually interested in me as a person. Whatever reason im enjoying it immensely.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2015 02:20 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
My friend keeps saying sweet things. Either she wants to get laid or else shes actually interested in me as a person. Whatever reason im enjoying it immensely.

How about she's interested in both?

Old Post 09-22-2015 02:57 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
How about she's interested in both?
That would be the best alternative for sure. We will see what happens this weekend!

Old Post 09-22-2015 03:02 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Date went excellent. I want her badly. She seems to feel the same. Life is great ❤

Old Post 09-25-2015 10:29 PM
boink

quote:
Date went excellent. I want her badly. She seems to feel the same. Life is great ❤

Good to hear/read that, and again good luck.

Old Post 09-26-2015 10:10 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Good to hear/read that, and again good luck.
Thank you :3

Old Post 09-26-2015 03:28 PM
Little_Peculiar

Seeing her<3

Old Post 09-29-2015 08:34 PM
Little_Peculiar

I love life when im not sober.

Old Post 10-04-2015 08:04 PM
boink

quote:
I love life when im not sober.

Old Post 10-04-2015 08:16 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:

Save that for later. Ill be fine.

Old Post 10-04-2015 08:18 PM
Little_Peculiar

Her mom still has a pic of us (+our friend) as her header on facebook. Thats some comfort, for real, my boobs look fantastic.

Old Post 10-08-2015 09:11 PM
Norway
Top 100 Charts Level

Well, not today, but last weekend.
I went to a friend's house where his girlfriend (also a friend) and I drank wine and ate with his parents, uncle, aunt and her dad. It's always fun drinking with older adults. They become like children.
I am known for throwing parties quite often where I sing and dance all the time, so my friends said that they should play P!nk so that I could dance and sing. And his aunt went "Ah, P!nk. She has a beautiful song, what's it called again?"
"Try?" I asked. "No" she said, then I knew it was "Just give me a reason then?"
"Yes, that's it! It's so beautiful" and she started singing. The girlfriend agreed that it was such a beautiful song and her father told that he had performed it on a wedding once (he is a musician or something).
But I was too embarrassed to sing or dance and felt like a monkey being told to do tricks in front of an audience, so I didn't set anything to play.
But then the aunt and mother of my friend started screaming while banking the table in rhythm "We want P!nk! We want P!nk! We want P!nk!" I did not have any choice but play Just give me a reason then and we all started singing. When it was over, my friend told me to set You + me since this music is more suitable for drinking wine and eating. He is a fan of City and Color so I told him about the album and he liked it, so he has saved it on his Spotify now.

Really amazing to see women in their 50s or 60s screaming that they want to listen to P!nk. I remember reading a concert review of P!nk here in Norway and it said that if it's one thing other artists should be jealous of is that her fans' age vary from 15 to 60 years old and that translates to high album sales. And I noticed that myself when I was at her TTAL concert.

Last edited by Norway on 10-10-2015 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 10-09-2015 11:22 PM
Norway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Norway Click here to Send Norway a Private Message Visit Norway's homepage! Find more posts by Norway Add Norway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Talking

Attachment: vlcsnap-4754-07-21-10h41m21s906a.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post 10-21-2015 06:42 PM
Dani

Dad <3

Old Post 10-23-2015 09:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Finally getting to shower and wear things that dont smell like chemicals. Good to be home.

Old Post 10-28-2015 05:17 PM