Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
thanks ^^ but i didnt work at all today, tomorrow's the real thang
but were you AT work today?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:30 PM
la vie boheme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la vie boheme Click here to Send la vie boheme a Private Message Find more posts by la vie boheme Add la vie boheme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by la vie boheme
but were you AT work today?

yes i was but since they weren't ready to have me start today, i didnt get half the stuff i need to get my job done so I was more in the coffee machine room and those coffees are just delicious. Oh and there's a hot f@g called Sebastian. he's german and soooooooo hot.

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:34 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
yes i was but since they weren't ready to have me start today, i didnt get half the stuff i need to get my job done so I was more in the coffee machine room and those coffees are just delicious. Oh and there's a hot f@g called Sebastian. he's german and soooooooo hot.
aww. it sounds like it's going to be an excellent place.

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:38 PM
la vie boheme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la vie boheme Click here to Send la vie boheme a Private Message Find more posts by la vie boheme Add la vie boheme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niamhyelly
Major Label Level

Seeing a tweet from p!nk saying that she misses her funhouse family

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:50 PM
niamhyelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niamhyelly Click here to Send niamhyelly a Private Message Find more posts by niamhyelly Add niamhyelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

i'm trying to re-learn how to eat apples. it's pretty comical.

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:03 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
i'm trying to re-learn how to eat apples. it's pretty comical.

take a banana! Many reasons tell you to do so

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:05 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
take a banana! Many reasons tell you to do so
i don't like the taste.

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:07 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
i don't like the taste.

leak

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:08 PM
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
leak
drip.

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:09 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
drip.

push

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:10 PM
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
push
shove.

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:12 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
shove.

cut

Old Post 05-09-2011 09:13 PM
Mandao
Triple Platinum Record Level

Knowing that I graduate in a moooooonth! Crazyyy shizzleeeee.

Old Post 05-10-2011 09:06 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niamhyelly
Major Label Level

Rocking out to the whole IND album in my kitchen while my mam looks at me puzzled.

Old Post 05-11-2011 03:18 AM
niamhyelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niamhyelly Click here to Send niamhyelly a Private Message Find more posts by niamhyelly Add niamhyelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

New York.

Old Post 05-11-2011 04:09 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote