Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purge
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
hahaha I just love how dolphins are considered gay sharks hahaha I have to laugh everytime

cause its just so obvious it HAS to be true lol

Attachment: dolphins-are-just-gay-sharks.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2011 05:02 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by purge

awww that's silly

Old Post 05-06-2011 07:55 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niamhyelly
Major Label Level

Family meal out never thought I would say it. There is always a fight but not this time, then again maybe it's because half the family couldn't make it either way I still take it.

Old Post 05-07-2011 02:37 AM
niamhyelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for niamhyelly Click here to Send niamhyelly a Private Message Find more posts by niamhyelly Add niamhyelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

chair dancing

http://youtu.be/TOrfPlH5nCk

Old Post 05-07-2011 04:27 AM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by niamhyelly
Family meal out never thought I would say it. There is always a fight but not this time, then again maybe it's because half the family couldn't make it either way I still take it.

hahah!

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:21 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by purge

hahaha I know they do look so, its funny

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:22 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

"...and now she's a slut with whiskers and i <3 you"

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:37 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

Getting a text from someone I haven't spoken to for months. it makes me all fuzzy inside

Old Post 05-08-2011 12:11 AM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

made me laugh out loud actually!
so cute: http://www.damnlol.com/pics/21/8275...49e91f0eda6.gif

Old Post 05-09-2011 05:36 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

google celebrating roger hargreaves's birthday with comics

Old Post 05-09-2011 07:23 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Meeting up with old friends. It's been way too long.

Old Post 05-09-2011 07:24 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zaany
Top 100 Charts Level

good weather

Old Post 05-09-2011 07:33 PM
Zaany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zaany Click here to Send Zaany a Private Message Find more posts by Zaany Add Zaany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

everyone was perfect, welcoming, warm, friendly. I just love this place. Oh and on my first day I got to go shopping for half an hour with a colleague from another department hahahahhaha I seriously LVOE this company

Last edited by pinkeatsbeaches on 05-09-2011 at 08:29 PM

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:23 PM
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
everyone was perfect, welcoming, warm, friendly. I just love this place. Oh and on my first date I got to go shopping for half an hour with a colleague from another department hahahahhaha I seriously LVOE this company
yay for an excellent first day!

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:26 PM
la vie boheme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la vie boheme Click here to Send la vie boheme a Private Message Find more posts by la vie boheme Add la vie boheme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by la vie boheme
yay for an excellent first day!

thanks ^^ but i didnt work at all today, tomorrow's the real thang

Old Post 05-09-2011 08:29 PM