Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (244): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OriginalPunkCar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
neither do the US, I watched a vid today of a trans getting beaten up by two girls just because he went in the female toilets.

that's... ive got no words for it

I saw that too and it p*issed me off.
I really wish more LGBT ppl would take self defense classes. Learn to bash back and not be a victim.

Almost as much as I wish homophobic haters would smarten the fick up & learn to mind their own business.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:36 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by OriginalPunkCar
I saw that too and it p*issed me off.
I really wish more LGBT ppl would take self defense classes. Learn to bash back and not be a victim.

Almost as much as I wish homophobic haters would smarten the fick up & learn to mind their own business.

I just have a problem with violence, however it shows. If the Black and Jewish made it in the western world, why can't the queer?

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:40 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
neither do the US, I watched a vid today of a trans getting beaten up by two girls just because he went in the female toilets.

that's... ive got no words for it

yeah, i'd imagine it's hard everywhere. there's always gonna be hate and ignorance.

for some reason i feel like it's a lot harder for mtfs than it is for ftms.

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:46 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
yeah, i'd imagine it's hard everywhere. there's always gonna be hate and ignorance.

for some reason i feel like it's a lot harder for mtfs than it is for ftms.

that's my thought as well, it's because male is perceived as stronger than female so going from strong to weak is worse than from weak to strong.

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:50 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
that's my thought as well, it's because male is perceived as stronger than female so going from strong to weak is worse than from weak to strong.
i suppose that's true. and estrogen doesn't do nearly as much for the body as testosterone does.

i know a girl that has been transitioning for the better part of 5 years, and her voice is still rough as hell, and her face really hasn't softened out a whole lot.

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:52 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
i suppose that's true. and estrogen doesn't do nearly as much for the body as testosterone does.

i know a girl that has been transitioning for the better part of 5 years, and her voice is still rough as hell, and her face really hasn't softened out a whole lot.

for some reason I love people who have a difference, not a small one but a huge one. I always fell in love (friendly) with women that looked like man or had something manly. So that might be good.

Old Post 04-28-2011 07:56 PM
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

the sun

Old Post 04-28-2011 08:04 PM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
for some reason I love people who have a difference, not a small one but a huge one. I always fell in love (friendly) with women that looked like man or had something manly. So that might be good.
does that mean you'd love me more if i stopped shaving my face?

Old Post 04-28-2011 08:19 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
does that mean you'd love me more if i stopped shaving my face?

i'd love you anyway ♥

Old Post 04-28-2011 10:30 PM
Grenn-O
Banned

a bit late, but:

Attachment: 217678_209231179102194_100000459411399_678959_3267021_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post 04-28-2011 10:35 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
a bit late, but:

hahaha

Old Post 04-28-2011 10:36 PM
Grenn-O
Banned

i can spend HOURS on this site:

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/images/vagina-veins.jpg

http://static.crazythingsparentstex...sage-iphone.jpg

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:51 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

Attachment: 1524-when-parents-text-sms-message-iphone.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:54 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
a bit late, but:

hahahhaha

Old Post 05-01-2011 05:23 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
i can spend HOURS on this site:

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/images/vagina-veins.jpg

http://static.crazythingsparentstex...sage-iphone.jpg

haha the one about varicose veins is amazing! I love these sites too

Old Post 05-01-2011 06:03 PM