Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > ULTRA-RARE Interview Clips from CTMH Days
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Living In My World
Posts: 19782

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstian
OMG! me wants the interviews too! I abosolutely love when something rare from the CTMH days pops up! Does anyone kno of her first concert footage, i believe it was on her first behind the music where she was performing in a white tank and some blue jeans with a bandana saying "this is my first concert ever" thank you"??


Her first proper proper concert wasn't until The M!s tour... before that she did PA's.

In House of Blues clubs mainly.. the first was around July/Aug 1999...She did some in 2000 and radio shows/ concerts etc etc

But her first ACTUAL concert was 2002.

I think the tank/jeans/bandana was from 1999

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2010 09:35 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstian
Major Label Level

Registered: Oct 2005
Location: TX U.S.A.
Posts: 303

Yea i was pretty sure it was in 99.. Just didn't know if there was anymore footage of that, or maybe a clip was just used for the program no telling, thank you though!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2010 11:10 PM
pinkstian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstian Click here to Send pinkstian a Private Message Visit pinkstian's homepage! Find more posts by pinkstian Add pinkstian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Jun 2008
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 2595

bump

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2010 04:35 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

Registered: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1599

Ooh, I really want to see them.
I'm gonna link my friend to this page, he's good on computers...see if he can help.
not promising though!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2010 06:54 PM
EmmaRhiannon_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EmmaRhiannon_x Click here to Send EmmaRhiannon_x a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaRhiannon_x Add EmmaRhiannon_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: London, England
Posts: 1096

Re: ULTRA-RARE Interview Clips from CTMH Days

I've always loved you Vasili82 as you know your **** and you know this **** IS GOLD 4 REAL!

When Vasili82 says its ultra rare it is kind of an understatement (even tho it's not lol).....its GOLD DUST....probably up there at the top of all rare P!nk....TRUST!
I remember accidentally finding the links around 2004/5 and none of them worked....I was pissed.

I remember this!

I remember the click2music.ca and these were ONE OF/if not HER VERY FIRST interview session back in tut day.
I had them all saved at my uni and I saved them on a freakin 100MB Zip Disk too (THAT is how old skool they are!).
Then I left uni and the files were saved there on the username storage and the zip disks from back in the day are nowhere to be found! They must be the WORST quality lol but it is better than nothing right...and at the mo we have nothing *sad face* *screams* whyyyyy!

I swear back in the day they used to log the saves under some kind of server addy? even if the links were down so if u saved a file it would still play...then my friend used to give me advice as to how to save stuff to keep, rip stuff etc. I'm going to hit him up about this issue.

I swear they don't just have leaving for the last time in the background (as it was then intended to be an album track) they have the song Playa in the background too? as i remember talking to her about the tracks that didn't make the album (because of that interview and hearing more than one song that i didn't recognise at the time) and she reeled off a whole list of them that never made it yada yada yada.


The click2music.ca was THE best site for P!nk news back in the day and also the .au one they were always updated.

Trust me....no one has them and the only person who would have maybe had it was L!nn and trust me i must have asked her...I used to try to hunt this down...and if memory serves me correctly she didn't manage to get it back either if she lost it....i remember she lost a whole bunch of stuff one time and that 'might' have been in it. No P!nk fan from back in the day has that on their computer now (obv)...it will be on some dusted disk/hard drive somewhere (if that :/).

If/when I ever find those zip disks when (moving or something) I'll surely haul *** to a shop and see what is on it/them.

If this is going to be resurfaced it will have to be by means of someone cracking how to get it from that archive.
*sigh*
Memories man! Jeez
I have my fingers crossed for this to surface one day! Technically it will be in a BMG archive somewhere on VHS too


nooneanymore - Was it with her all female (crappy) band? haha she was soooo excited about having her own band that her ears got blocked and she went with it....she MUST CRINGE like I do when I think of that....they were soo bad! haha. She sang Split P & Stop Falling too *sigh*


pinkstian - Did she perform There You Go and run through the crowd? it went from normal TYG to the dance mix? and Matt (friend/security) couldn't keep up with her as she darted through the crowd haha (i swear she said something about that one being her first concert (i could be wrong but there was defo a behind the scenes thing to go with it).
Thank top/bandana and blue jeans were kind of her thing back then so it's hard to differentiate sometimes lol.

I have that on VHS somewhere....lol we traded UK TV appearances for US TV by post for ish like that back in the day....whoa I feel ancient!

x

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2010 10:56 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: Awstraylya
Posts: 1314

Re: Re: ULTRA-RARE Interview Clips from CTMH Days

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
I've always loved you Vasili82 as you know your **** and you know this **** IS GOLD 4 REAL!

When Vasili82 says its ultra rare it is kind of an understatement (even tho it's not lol).....its GOLD DUST....probably up there at the top of all rare P!nk....TRUST!
I remember accidentally finding the links around 2004/5 and none of them worked....I was pissed.

I remember this!

I remember the click2music.ca and these were ONE OF/if not HER VERY FIRST interview session back in tut day.
I had them all saved at my uni and I saved them on a freakin 100MB Zip Disk too (THAT is how old skool they are!).
Then I left uni and the files were saved there on the username storage and the zip disks from back in the day are nowhere to be found! They must be the WORST quality lol but it is better than nothing right...and at the mo we have nothing *sad face* *screams* whyyyyy!

I swear back in the day they used to log the saves under some kind of server addy? even if the links were down so if u saved a file it would still play...then my friend used to give me advice as to how to save stuff to keep, rip stuff etc. I'm going to hit him up about this issue.

I swear they don't just have leaving for the last time in the background (as it was then intended to be an album track) they have the song Playa in the background too? as i remember talking to her about the tracks that didn't make the album (because of that interview and hearing more than one song that i didn't recognise at the time) and she reeled off a whole list of them that never made it yada yada yada.


The click2music.ca was THE best site for P!nk news back in the day and also the .au one they were always updated.

Trust me....no one has them and the only person who would have maybe had it was L!nn and trust me i must have asked her...I used to try to hunt this down...and if memory serves me correctly she didn't manage to get it back either if she lost it....i remember she lost a whole bunch of stuff one time and that 'might' have been in it. No P!nk fan from back in the day has that on their computer now (obv)...it will be on some dusted disk/hard drive somewhere (if that :/).

If/when I ever find those zip disks when (moving or something) I'll surely haul *** to a shop and see what is on it/them.

If this is going to be resurfaced it will have to be by means of someone cracking how to get it from that archive.
*sigh*
Memories man! Jeez
I have my fingers crossed for this to surface one day! Technically it will be in a BMG archive somewhere on VHS too


nooneanymore - Was it with her all female (crappy) band? haha she was soooo excited about having her own band that her ears got blocked and she went with it....she MUST CRINGE like I do when I think of that....they were soo bad! haha. She sang Split P & Stop Falling too *sigh*


pinkstian - Did she perform There You Go and run through the crowd? it went from normal TYG to the dance mix? and Matt (friend/security) couldn't keep up with her as she darted through the crowd haha (i swear she said something about that one being her first concert (i could be wrong but there was defo a behind the scenes thing to go with it).
Thank top/bandana and blue jeans were kind of her thing back then so it's hard to differentiate sometimes lol.

I have that on VHS somewhere....lol we traded UK TV appearances for US TV by post for ish like that back in the day....whoa I feel ancient!

x



Michelle - i love you lol Sent you a PM x

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2010 01:16 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstian
Major Label Level

Registered: Oct 2005
Location: TX U.S.A.
Posts: 303

Exclamation

Hey there monarc!.. i am soo sorry i didn't reply to you on your comment about p!nks first concert, i was startin to give up on this ultra rare stuff lol i tried to find a way to refresh those links as well.. a friend of mine who has a computer co. looked at the links and said they were expired.. he then tried something else and said that they are closed and copyrighted.. i'll have to ask him again to be sure. NOW to the main subject... The performance you were mentioned with her performing TYG into the dancemix and darting thru the crowd is from Music Mania 2000 The one i meant was from a clip i saw from one of her first vh1 behind the music i believe(could be a different one).. She was wearing a lil mic by her mouth area and throwing some CTMH albums and shirts into the crowd and said... "Thank you all soo soo much! This is my first concert ever! ever ever ever!" just like that..she was wearing a bandana, a white tank top and some baggy dark jeans.. with two girls as her dancers.. they were dressed like p!nk. ring a bell? Or anyone else know what im talking bout???

Last edited by pinkstian on 05-01-2010 at 11:43 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2010 11:40 AM
pinkstian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstian Click here to Send pinkstian a Private Message Visit pinkstian's homepage! Find more posts by pinkstian Add pinkstian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2007
Location: Wandering.
Posts: 3003

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstian
The one i meant was from a clip i saw from one of her first vh1 behind the music i believe(could be a different one).. She was wearing a lil mic by her mouth area and throwing some CTMH albums and shirts into the crowd and said... "Thank you all soo soo much! This is my first concert ever! ever ever ever!" just like that..she was wearing a bandana, a white tank top and some baggy dark jeans.. with two girls as her dancers.. they were dressed like p!nk. ring a bell? Or anyone else know what im talking bout???

Yep, I saw a snippet of that in E True Hollywod Story.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2010 12:08 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Jun 2008
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 2595

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstian
Hey there monarc!.. i am soo sorry i didn't reply to you on your comment about p!nks first concert, i was startin to give up on this ultra rare stuff lol i tried to find a way to refresh those links as well.. a friend of mine who has a computer co. looked at the links and said they were expired.. he then tried something else and said that they are closed and copyrighted.. i'll have to ask him again to be sure. NOW to the main subject... The performance you were mentioned with her performing TYG into the dancemix and darting thru the crowd is from Music Mania 2000 The one i meant was from a clip i saw from one of her first vh1 behind the music i believe(could be a different one).. She was wearing a lil mic by her mouth area and throwing some CTMH albums and shirts into the crowd and said... "Thank you all soo soo much! This is my first concert ever! ever ever ever!" just like that..she was wearing a bandana, a white tank top and some baggy dark jeans.. with two girls as her dancers.. they were dressed like p!nk. ring a bell? Or anyone else know what im talking bout???


Ive seen a clip of that show, she sang Split Personality

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2010 03:59 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alecious_Boi
Major Label Level

Registered: Jul 2005
Location: Guyville
Posts: 320

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstian
The one i meant was from a clip i saw from one of her first vh1 behind the music i believe(could be a different one).. She was wearing a lil mic by her mouth area and throwing some CTMH albums and shirts into the crowd and said... "Thank you all soo soo much! This is my first concert ever! ever ever ever!" just like that..she was wearing a bandana, a white tank top and some baggy dark jeans.. with two girls as her dancers.. they were dressed like p!nk. ring a bell? Or anyone else know what im talking bout???


That was her first concert as 'P!nk' it was @ the House of Blues in Orlando Florida.. she even sang Is it Love..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2010 07:47 PM
Alecious_Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alecious_Boi Click here to Send Alecious_Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Alecious_Boi Add Alecious_Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: Awstraylya
Posts: 1314

quote:
Originally posted by Alecious_Boi
That was her first concert as 'P!nk' it was @ the House of Blues in Orlando Florida.. she even sang Is it Love..


oh fck, i would love to see that. btw, how do you know that, aside from the fact it's likely since it was the first album promo tour?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2010 06:33 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alecious_Boi
Major Label Level

Registered: Jul 2005
Location: Guyville
Posts: 320

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
oh fck, i would love to see that. btw, how do you know that, aside from the fact it's likely since it was the first album promo tour?

Because I saw a full recording of that concert long time ago... that's how I know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2010 06:59 AM
Alecious_Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alecious_Boi Click here to Send Alecious_Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Alecious_Boi Add Alecious_Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstian
Major Label Level

Registered: Oct 2005
Location: TX U.S.A.
Posts: 303

Thanx alecious_boi!! my question's finally answered. And wow lucky you!! wish i could see that concert!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2010 07:20 AM
pinkstian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstian Click here to Send pinkstian a Private Message Visit pinkstian's homepage! Find more posts by pinkstian Add pinkstian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: Awstraylya
Posts: 1314

Bump. You never know...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:28 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23313

New to me!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 03:40 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.