Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Mark Schulman's Lovely Wife Launches Her Stunning Jewelry Line - Check It Out Guys!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

Mark Schulman's Lovely Wife Launches Her Stunning Jewelry Line - Check It Out Guys!

Hi Guys,

So...Mark's lovely wife Lisa has released her own jewelry line, it's a gorgeous range with stunning pieces.

As a lot of y'all on the forums already know Mark is a wonderful guy, and he's really excited about this new venture - I really hope that y'all can take a l'il time out to check out the website, there's a fabulous collection and the site is up JUST in time for Christmas.

Here's what Mark has to say in his own words:

"I am proud to introduce you to Jetty Jewels Inc. My wife, Lisa Skarell-Schulman has designed this uniquely expressive jewelry line and this is an exciting time for us!

Our website is:
Jetty Jewels Please fell free to invite your friends and family to the website for extraordinary holiday gifts.

We encourage you to email us photos of you or any of your friends or family wearing the jewelry so we can share in your expression and joy by putting these photos in our photo gallery on the website!

Cheers- Mark"

Peace.

- Mx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 03:53 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quo28
World Tour Level

how is this anyhow related to pink?
i know mark is her drummer but...
i think this is not the right secrtion of the board...

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:00 PM
quo28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quo28 Click here to Send quo28 a Private Message Find more posts by quo28 Add quo28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Seriously? With threads like this: http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=174446 going 'round. lol!

A LOT of people on the boards love & respect Mark, he's a REALLY great guy. I'm sure they realise that any promo for him is good promo....no matter where it is.

Q: Where's the harm?
A: There isn't any.

I'm quite sure P!nk herself would be supportive of this thread.

There's no difference between this and other threads relevant to the band or her friends & fam being in here.

-Peace.
- Mx

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:05 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschuyver

I have to say it's beautiful jewellery. I would buy it right away if it wasn't so expensive

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Seriously? With threads like this: http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=174446 going 'round. lol!

A LOT of people on the boards love & respect Mark, he's a REALLY great guy. I'm sure they realise that any promo for him is good promo....no matter where it is.

There's no difference between this and other threads relevant to the band or her friends & fam being in here.

-Peace.
- Mx

Attachment: p_iagree.gif
This has been downloaded 221 time(s).

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:09 PM
deschuyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschuyver Click here to Send deschuyver a Private Message Find more posts by deschuyver Add deschuyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by deschuyver
I have to say it's beautiful jewellery. I would buy it right away if it wasn't so expensive

Thanks for the agreement, Davy. It really is a beautiful line.

- Mx

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:14 PM
deschuyver

quote:
Thanks for the agreement, Davy. It really is a beautiful line.

- Mx

I bought last week Mark Schulman Make It All Happen - Drum Sticks and Finding Your Own Rhythm : Volume 1 cd

I think he's a great guy.

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:18 PM
deschuyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschuyver Click here to Send deschuyver a Private Message Find more posts by deschuyver Add deschuyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
I bought last week Mark Schulman Make It All Happen - Drum Sticks and Finding Your Own Rhythm : Volume 1 cd

I think he's a great guy.

Hell yeah, that's fantastic Davy! Do you drum...just starting out? Yeah, he's a star.

- Mx

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:27 PM
deschuyver

quote:
Hell yeah, that's fantastic Davy! Do you drum...just starting out? Yeah, he's a star.

- Mx

A friend is learning me the basics. It's not so easy as I thought.

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:31 PM
marea

quote:

lol! That's great hun, keep at it...I'm sure it'll come to ya.

- Mx

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:37 PM
im_totally_dead

quote:

Totally off-topic, but the word you were looking for is "teaching".

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:40 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quo28
World Tour Level

quote:

-Peace.
- Mx

wait...
i was saying this is not the right section, i wasn't saying you didn't have to post it...
then the fact the we have many useless threads is not a reason to add more...

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:51 PM
quo28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quo28 Click here to Send quo28 a Private Message Find more posts by quo28 Add quo28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by quo28
wait...
i was saying this is not the right section, i wasn't saying you didn't have to post it...

Ok then. No worries.

Oh...I have posted it in other threads. But there are plenty of fans that come in and only check "Tell P!nk" hence posting it here too. I hardly think it's a "useless thread".

Again, if you dun' agree you don't have to.

- Mx

Old Post 11-15-2008 04:59 PM
an!ta
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by quo28
wait...

What the hell is your problem:s

how can u say this thread is useless??

Mark is a bandmember, which makes him important for Pink to be able to perform. I think u should just respect this and if this is not the right section a mod will put it in another place.

So stop complaining!!! Cause Mark is a great guy and he deserves it!

Old Post 11-15-2008 05:03 PM
an!ta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for an!ta Click here to Send an!ta a Private Message Visit an!ta's homepage! Find more posts by an!ta Add an!ta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quo28
World Tour Level

of course i don't agree...it is a given that we don't need to have the same opinions...
i'm gonna stop here cuz it would be useless to fight on something like this..

Old Post 11-15-2008 05:04 PM
im_totally_dead

I have to say, nothing is more boring to me than jewelry. So, Marea, I'm afraid you're banned from this forum, and the authorities are on their way to your house to collect and abandon you in the wilderness.

Old Post 11-15-2008 05:05 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote