Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Dealing with ***** *** parents!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Toxic
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: WO
Posts: 1287

Dealing with ***** *** parents!

Okay I'm 19 yrs old, and I'm still in high school, and unemployed.

My birthday comes in march so I will be twenty, I've failed twice (two different grades)

I hate school. I never liked it, I grew up without any foundation in like really doing well I always just got through. I was definitely one of those kids that raised myself, my mom was never involved with my education it was NEVER stressed... so I kinda went with what I knew.

Even know as a senior I'm having trouble with Algebra, and US History after this semester I only have two classes, last year I REALLY ***ked up, you can say I dropped out, my grandma was sick, and I never went to school I ended up only getting one credit.

But back to now my mom wants to be a SUPER ***** and threaten to put me out because I'm failing Algebra, I'm like ***** its not the end of the world and being the fact that I'm in 4 EOC classes, if I get it next semester that will be fine with me.

UUUGGHhhh this !!!! gets waisted and wants to yell in my face, I want to sock her so bad, because she is such a horrible parent she's just mad because I don't "fear" her anymore, like when she yells and threatens me I'm like -_-.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:32 AM
Toxic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toxic Click here to Send Toxic a Private Message Find more posts by Toxic Add Toxic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Registered: Dec 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 2617

Sometimes i feel the same way.

But family is there forever. You just gotta learn to live with them, and hopefully love them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 11:39 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Posts: 2534

Re: Dealing with ***** *** parents!

quote:
Originally posted by Toxic
Okay I'm 19 yrs old, and I'm still in high school, and unemployed.

My birthday comes in march so I will be twenty, I've failed twice (two different grades)

I hate school. I never liked it, I grew up without any foundation in like really doing well I always just got through. I was definitely one of those kids that raised myself, my mom was never involved with my education it was NEVER stressed... so I kinda went with what I knew.

Even know as a senior I'm having trouble with Algebra, and US History after this semester I only have two classes, last year I REALLY ***ked up, you can say I dropped out, my grandma was sick, and I never went to school I ended up only getting one credit.

But back to now my mom wants to be a SUPER ***** and threaten to put me out because I'm failing Algebra, I'm like ***** its not the end of the world and being the fact that I'm in 4 EOC classes, if I get it next semester that will be fine with me.

UUUGGHhhh this !!!! gets waisted and wants to yell in my face, I want to sock her so bad, because she is such a horrible parent she's just mad because I don't "fear" her anymore, like when she yells and threatens me I'm like -_-.



Well!
Thats too bad!










But get to work & work hard & do homework & talk to other people who can help you!
Algebra is one step at a time (you can't skip chapters) &
if you don't get it, You will have to go back & relearn it one chapter at a time & go back to the beginning if you have to
& start over! & if you don't get it talk to other students that do or the teacher

Live is Hard But The sooner you learn that its up to you for everything the better off you will be!

So get to work! they did not build Rome in one day!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 11:47 AM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sundaymorning
World Tour Level

Registered: Jul 2007
Location: europe
Posts: 589

why don't you try looking for a part time job? so you won't have to deal with your mum all the time, and saving $ will help you move out a little sooner.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 11:50 AM
sundaymorning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sundaymorning Click here to Send sundaymorning a Private Message Find more posts by sundaymorning Add sundaymorning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Posts: 2534

quote:
Originally posted by sundaymorning
why don't you try looking for a part time job? so you won't have to deal with your mum all the time, and saving $ will help you move out a little sooner.

Haha
Don't do that yet!
G r a d u a t e !!!!!!! F i r s t !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 12:09 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2008
Location: +8645 posts|Latvia|USA
Posts: 5997

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.


But family is there forever. You just gotta learn to live with them, and hopefully love them.



I find the terrm family a bit overrated. It's not like you choose, so you have every right to be a complete fck up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 01:12 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2008
Location: +8645 posts|Latvia|USA
Posts: 5997

And, yes, no one has died from failing Algebra yet, but you DO need to find something you're at least mediocre if not goos at

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 01:14 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sundaymorning
World Tour Level

Registered: Jul 2007
Location: europe
Posts: 589

quote:
Originally posted by Steve-kds2
Haha
Don't do that yet!
G r a d u a t e !!!!!!! F i r s t !!


i said part time. after school, at night, whenever

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 03:46 PM
sundaymorning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sundaymorning Click here to Send sundaymorning a Private Message Find more posts by sundaymorning Add sundaymorning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
becca3012
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Sep 2008
Location: Edinburgh Scotland
Posts: 4381

make her feel guilty thats what i do
usually saying 'i diddn't ask to be born, and i diddn't say i wanted to be here' followed by a door slam and sitting in your room for a while does it if not try going to a guidance councillor at school crying and saying that its too much and you cant take the pressure shes putting on you they will phone her and make her realise = result!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 06:59 PM
becca3012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for becca3012 Click here to Send becca3012 a Private Message Find more posts by becca3012 Add becca3012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micky&chippy
Top 100 Charts Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 261

quote:
Originally posted by becca3012
make her feel guilty thats what i do
usually saying 'i diddn't ask to be born, and i diddn't say i wanted to be here' followed by a door slam and sitting in your room for a while does it if not try going to a guidance councillor at school crying and saying that its too much and you cant take the pressure shes putting on you they will phone her and make her realise = result!!!



You so need to grow up sweetheart!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:11 PM
micky&chippy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micky&chippy Click here to Send micky&chippy a Private Message Find more posts by micky&chippy Add micky&chippy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
becca3012
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Sep 2008
Location: Edinburgh Scotland
Posts: 4381

Thanks for the advice but im just fine! I'll survive. Besides talking to someone might help they could make her mum see her point of veiw and come to a comprimise. Thats rather mature for me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:19 PM
becca3012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for becca3012 Click here to Send becca3012 a Private Message Find more posts by becca3012 Add becca3012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micky&chippy
Top 100 Charts Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 261

quote:
Originally posted by becca3012
Thanks for the advice but im just fine! I'll survive. Besides talking to someone might help they could make her mum see her point of veiw and come to a comprimise. Thats rather mature for me.


I'm sure you are fine, but you didn't give very good advice in the first place. Sorry, just sayin. Your second piece od advice seems much more mature. Lets make up!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:25 PM
micky&chippy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micky&chippy Click here to Send micky&chippy a Private Message Find more posts by micky&chippy Add micky&chippy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micky&chippy
Top 100 Charts Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 261

quote:
Originally posted by becca3012
Thanks for the advice but im just fine! I'll survive. Besides talking to someone might help they could make her mum see her point of veiw and come to a comprimise. Thats rather mature for me.


I'm sure you are fine, but you didn't give very good advice in the first place. Sorry, just sayin. Your second piece od advice seems much more mature. Lets make up!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:32 PM
micky&chippy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micky&chippy Click here to Send micky&chippy a Private Message Find more posts by micky&chippy Add micky&chippy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
becca3012
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Sep 2008
Location: Edinburgh Scotland
Posts: 4381

Never fell out!
Thats what i ment to say in the first place but i just diddn't word it well. Even though i've lived in Scotland for 10 years now my english aint always ok! Sorry

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:40 PM
becca3012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for becca3012 Click here to Send becca3012 a Private Message Find more posts by becca3012 Add becca3012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micky&chippy
Top 100 Charts Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 261

quote:
Originally posted by becca3012
Never fell out!
Thats what i ment to say in the first place but i just diddn't word it well. Even though i've lived in Scotland for 10 years now my english aint always ok! Sorry



hugs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2008 07:43 PM
micky&chippy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micky&chippy Click here to Send micky&chippy a Private Message Find more posts by micky&chippy Add micky&chippy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 PM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.