Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Question about seetickets.com
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

Question about seetickets.com

Hey Guys!

i see that people were asking about ticketmaster,
im just wondering what the timescale is like for Seetickets.

first time i'd booked over the Net,

Will they be reliable.

Any Input will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks Guys!!

Lewiss

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2008 12:32 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

reliable, more so than ticketmaster. can't give you a timescale as it completely varies. but seetickets will actually get you your tickets on time. bonus.

Old Post 11-17-2008 12:47 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
reliable, more so than ticketmaster. can't give you a timescale as it completely varies. but seetickets will actually get you your tickets on time. bonus.

Thank you.
its just i usually dont really book over the internet and was really worried.

thank you for the advice Laura!

Btw saw you in audience for For one night only!

Great Dancing!!

xx

Old Post 11-17-2008 12:51 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

quote:

Ticketmaster is far more reliable...

You always get your tickets no matter what! They have a very good service point that you can contact plus online tickets printing is very handy!

Old Post 11-17-2008 01:01 PM
Netherlands is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Netherlands Click here to Send Netherlands a Private Message Find more posts by Netherlands Add Netherlands to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Thank you.
its just i usually dont really book over the internet and was really worried.

thank you for the advice Laura!

Btw saw you in audience for For one night only!

Great Dancing!!

xx

i wouldn't worry, i get basically all my concert tickets from them and i've never had a problem. hahaha we couldn't really dance properly given that we stood up on the chairs and security were trying to haul us down.

Old Post 11-17-2008 01:49 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by Netherlands
You always get your tickets no matter what!

not true. i haven't recieved my tickets on time from them for three different concerts. and everybody who didn't get their tickets for pinks wembley concert can back me up on how rubbish they are.

anyway, what's your bad experience with seetickets?

Old Post 11-17-2008 01:52 PM
lara_not_croft
#1 Video and Single Level

I've always had really good experiences with See Tickets and nearly always use them. Only ever use Ticketmaster when I have the option to book in advance of general release.

Old Post 11-17-2008 03:19 PM
lara_not_croft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lara_not_croft Click here to Send lara_not_croft a Private Message Visit lara_not_croft's homepage! Find more posts by lara_not_croft Add lara_not_croft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

quote:
not true. i haven't recieved my tickets on time from them for three different concerts. and everybody who didn't get their tickets for pinks wembley concert can back me up on how rubbish they are.

anyway, what's your bad experience with seetickets?

I once ordered tickets for Beyonce in WEmbley... well the tickets arived 1 day before the show! That sucks, cuz I wanted travel to london a few days before!

Old Post 11-17-2008 08:44 PM
Netherlands is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Netherlands Click here to Send Netherlands a Private Message Find more posts by Netherlands Add Netherlands to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote