Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > ALL TOUR DATES until July 12 th 2009!!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sildar
Triple Platinum Record Level

wohow Echo and Bambi in Germany that´s so so so so coool! and 13 arena shows....jiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa the dates are just perfect!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:22 AM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sildar
wohow Echo and Bambi in Germany that´s so so so so coool! and 13 arena shows....jiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa the dates are just perfect!

see you on tour ...

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:39 AM
Snake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

no Helsinki date!!! Grrrrrr Sweden is RIGHT next to us , please what's the problem well atleast Stockholm, I'll be there <3

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:40 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
no Helsinki date!!! Grrrrrr Sweden is RIGHT next to us , please what's the problem well atleast Stockholm, I'll be there <3

Yay meetup
I think I would've gone to Helsinki if she did.. pfft

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:41 AM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

omg, but we have all these dates <33 wiiihooo
dude I gotta get a job!!

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:43 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

the dublin and belfast ones are wrong but they are just mixed up with each other

Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
Yay meetup
I think I would've gone to Helsinki if she did.. pfft

Like what's up with that?? no helsinki my money is gonna flyyyy. but I will so come to Stockholm!!! and YAY meet up indeedio

Mandao

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
the dublin and belfast ones are wrong but they are just mixed up with each other

CRAP

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:46 AM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lara_not_croft
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore

I know. One of my best friends lives in Denmark and there is no Copenhagen/Danish date either.

Let's hope she def comes back to Europe in September and adds more dates like Finland and Denmark ... and of course more UK for meeeee LOL

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:47 AM
lara_not_croft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lara_not_croft Click here to Send lara_not_croft a Private Message Visit lara_not_croft's homepage! Find more posts by lara_not_croft Add lara_not_croft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by lara_not_croft
I know. One of my best friends lives in Denmark and there is no Copenhagen/Danish date either.

Let's hope she def comes back to Europe in September and adds more dates like Finland and Denmark ... and of course more UK for meeeee LOL

yes, indeed!!! it just feels so stupid when so many artists come to Stockholm but not Helsinki when it's right next to it. and so many people who'd loved to see the artist/band. let's hope for Denmark too indeed! and all the other countries. but I think she'll be back in Europe and just YAAAHOO for all these dates

Old Post 10-17-2008 11:48 AM
Sildar

quote:
Originally posted by Snake
see you on tour ...

hey MAAAAAAAAAAANSCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yeah we will see us for sure!!!!!

*jumping around in my office*

Old Post 10-17-2008 12:00 PM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gewürzgurke

ooh thanks

Old Post 10-17-2008 12:03 PM
gewürzgurke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gewürzgurke Click here to Send gewürzgurke a Private Message Find more posts by gewürzgurke Add gewürzgurke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx

, Woooo, More dates for the UK.

Old Post 10-17-2008 12:06 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sildar

*jumping around in my office*

me too, BUT end of the work day in 50 min!

we have a lot to plan!
my first concert of this tour will be in rotterdam, 28th february!

Snake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

THANKS ELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote