Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk - FUNHOUSE TOUR 2009 TV CONFIRMATION!!!
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KidaS195
#1 Video and Single Level

ASIA??? FINNALLY!! yayyy..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2008 11:41 AM
KidaS195 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KidaS195 Click here to Send KidaS195 a Private Message Find more posts by KidaS195 Add KidaS195 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! can't wait!!! Aaaah

Old Post 10-06-2008 12:10 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

*is prepared to freeze arse of again* i can rule out oxegen anyway. woo europe twice

Old Post 10-06-2008 01:09 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAR!A_P!NK
In Detox Level

that's AWESOME!!! i was thinking/hoping that she'll do a tour of europe around that time (March / April)!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo happy! i'll come to germany now for sure

Old Post 10-06-2008 03:09 PM
MAR!A_P!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MAR!A_P!NK Click here to Send MAR!A_P!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MAR!A_P!NK Add MAR!A_P!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
broken desire
World Tour Level

Im well excited for this!!

q

Old Post 10-06-2008 03:21 PM
broken desire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for broken desire Click here to Send broken desire a Private Message Find more posts by broken desire Add broken desire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Pleaseeeee make her come to Sweden during early 2009. Otherwise I won't be able to see her at all.

Old Post 10-06-2008 03:43 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

GREATTT then i maybe have a lil job & some money so my parent's can't make problems about that anymore :

Old Post 10-06-2008 03:46 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tatjana

I am so excited.

Old Post 10-06-2008 04:06 PM
Tatjana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tatjana Click here to Send Tatjana a Private Message Visit Tatjana's homepage! Find more posts by Tatjana Add Tatjana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen_P!nkness
In Detox Level

woohoo ....I wonder how long she's gunna be in the UK for...I hope there are quite a few on the weekends so I don't have to miss loads of college because I'm 'ill'

Old Post 10-06-2008 04:07 PM
Queen_P!nkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen_P!nkness Click here to Send Queen_P!nkness a Private Message Find more posts by Queen_P!nkness Add Queen_P!nkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gewürzgurke

quote:
Originally posted by pinkcoat
OMG the excitement!

Old Post 10-06-2008 04:16 PM
gewürzgurke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gewürzgurke Click here to Send gewürzgurke a Private Message Find more posts by gewürzgurke Add gewürzgurke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme

i can not wait any longer! i'm so excited about the tour and we don't even have dates yet!!!least march/april isn't quite as cold as nov/dec! so should be a lil more pleasent weather to deal with! and hope she comes back in sept on my birthday would be the best present ever!!! x

Old Post 10-06-2008 04:17 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

And what's so unusual about it?
Looks fine to me
If only I could get to like 2 or 3 of her shows

Old Post 10-06-2008 05:06 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELBPINK
Needs Rehab Level

i cant wait for this tour to start.

cork seems such along time ago.

Old Post 10-06-2008 06:54 PM
HELBPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELBPINK Click here to Send HELBPINK a Private Message Visit HELBPINK's homepage! Find more posts by HELBPINK Add HELBPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I-Love-Pink247
#1 Single Level

please please please say she isnt coming here between march 14th and 21st!!!

wooo excited

Old Post 10-06-2008 07:17 PM
I-Love-Pink247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I-Love-Pink247 Click here to Send I-Love-Pink247 a Private Message Find more posts by I-Love-Pink247 Add I-Love-Pink247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UgUr-piNk
Banned

p!nk come to Turkeeeeeeeeeey

god i wanna dieeeeeeee

p!nk come or i will kill myself????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

im w8ing since last yeaaaaaaaaaar

Old Post 10-06-2008 07:22 PM
UgUr-piNk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgUr-piNk Click here to Send UgUr-piNk a Private Message Visit UgUr-piNk's homepage! Find more posts by UgUr-piNk Add UgUr-piNk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote