Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > The official "So What" US radio airplay tracking thread
Pages (40): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Culebra
Triple Platinum Record Level

I've been listening all morning and nothing. They played UUH earlier but that's it.

Lucky for them I'm trying to win a $350 gas card or I might change the station.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2008 07:55 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

LOL

yeah, they keep playin that song on mine too. lol

they played it twice on the 11th but not since! I wonder if they got a bad response or theyre waiting? hmm

Old Post 08-13-2008 08:10 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

first spins on Memphis ... 4 spins on the biggest Daddy of all z100 ... they should spin it at least 6 times, today ... that would give it a +3 from them compared to yesterday!

-theo

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:00 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1P!nk_lover

Is there a chance it gets into the Hot 100 before it's released officially?

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:02 PM
1P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1P!nk_lover Click here to Send 1P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by 1P!nk_lover Add 1P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Possibly but the song would have to be doing REALLY good on airplay alone.. Its definitely possible though. We might see it on the Bubbling Under Chart or maybe even on the Hot 100 cause Ive seen it b4 many times.. the digital release though will definitely get it on there if it hasnt already.

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:06 PM
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Possibly but the song would have to be doing REALLY good on airplay alone.. Its definitely possible though. We might see it on the Bubbling Under Chart or maybe even on the Hot 100 cause Ive seen it b4 many times.. the digital release thought will definitely get it on there if it hasnt already.
well when they played it today on one radio here, the comentator said that everyone expect this to be a HUGE hit, and they are never saying such things if the song isnt reallyyyyy good

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:09 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1P!nk_lover

But it's doing really good on arplay already, isn't it? It's taking off really strong, IMO.

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:09 PM
1P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1P!nk_lover Click here to Send 1P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by 1P!nk_lover Add 1P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

^Yes, it is doing nicely! I honestly dont know the exact calculations between streams, downloads, airplay audience, etc. Im not the person to ask if itll for sure show up but I know its definitely a possibilty, she has more of a chance if she has good airplay on other formats than just Pop. I can imagine it debuting two weeks from now.

Old Post 08-13-2008 09:25 PM
Culebra

Now they're playing Who Knew. I feel like they're taunting me.

Old Post 08-13-2008 10:10 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

she's doing well

Old Post 08-13-2008 10:12 PM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Culebra

lol. I heard my radio play Family Portrait an hour ago, but so far, no So What!!!! (even though they had it on their website to listen to)

Old Post 08-13-2008 10:22 PM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
at least they are playing something, here they hardly ever play her, thats why i was so happy to hear So what this morning

Old Post 08-13-2008 10:27 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

quote:
Originally posted by genouillefromdc
lol. I heard my radio play Family Portrait an hour ago, but so far, no So What!!!! (even though they had it on their website to listen to)

Yeah, same here. I don't know what they're problem is.

Old Post 08-13-2008 10:28 PM
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Yeah, same here. I don't know what they're problem is.

I'm getting really green seeing all the other posts about it being played multiple times a day....

Old Post 08-13-2008 10:30 PM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Wooo!! All Access have her on the list of songs now with a HOT bullet next to her! She's also features as new music at the top of the page! She's playing 50 statins wiht a +273 spin, how awesome

Old Post 08-14-2008 01:46 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote