Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Petition....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Smots
Major Label Level

Exclamation Petition....

Hi!!

I'm normally not someone to ask anybody to sign anything but this really shocked me...

It's a film about how they take fur from LIVE animals....won't go into details because it's sick. If you think you might not be able to watch the film, just don't....because it's more than sad. Please sign the petition on the page and pledge for fur free...
I can't believe things like this still happen in 2008

Maybe I put this message in the wrong board, but this is the board most of us read a lot.....so that's why

Thanx!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2008 11:53 AM
Smots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smots Click here to Send Smots a Private Message Find more posts by Smots Add Smots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smots
Major Label Level

Would be nice if I put in the page wouldn't it...sorry here it is:

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video...&speed=_med

Old Post 05-22-2008 11:57 AM
Smots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smots Click here to Send Smots a Private Message Find more posts by Smots Add Smots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

I so love animals but I've tired from PETA.They only know to makes petition and where is the result dammit

Old Post 05-22-2008 12:30 PM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkjanis
Triple Platinum Record Level

man that's really sick

Old Post 05-22-2008 12:39 PM
pinkjanis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkjanis Click here to Send pinkjanis a Private Message Find more posts by pinkjanis Add pinkjanis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

I just can't realise how people can be so cruel,I really cant.

It is interesting for me,how peta made all those videos?

PETA,Greenpeace and other manipulated "companies" SUCKS

The best friend of the animals are not these things (like PETA DETA MENTA ...) IT IS THE PERSON - WE

Old Post 05-22-2008 01:09 PM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx

Ive seen clips of it before, but ive just sat their in tears at that.
its sick and i don't know how people can watch let alone do it!
its absoultly sick, people that do that shouldn't be allowed in this world tbh.
signed the petition, but i agree with ImNotDeadToo, there never is a result with PETA.

Old Post 05-22-2008 01:21 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx

quote:
Originally posted by pinkydinky
Might be the people theirselves who are taping it for the rush.

didn't think of that, thats even sicker |:

Old Post 05-22-2008 01:31 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

I can't watch it.*cries* People who do that should be treated the same way and taste how it feels.How cant they even do that?!

Old Post 05-22-2008 07:56 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MissNikki
#1 Single Level

I saw part of this video the other day when I was watching Janice Dickinson's Modeling Agency show. They had some people from PETA come out and speak to her models about not wearing fur or modeling fur and then they protested against the fur industry. They had a protest in LA- there were quite a few people out there protesting with them and PETA.

I think that it is horrible the way animals are treated. I don't see how people can say that animals don't feel pain.

Old Post 05-22-2008 10:00 PM
MissNikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MissNikki Click here to Send MissNikki a Private Message Find more posts by MissNikki Add MissNikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

I've heard of this, but I absolutely refuse to support PeTA in any of their endeavors. There are much more effective ways to make a difference.

Old Post 05-22-2008 11:33 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote