Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > The Big Change
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

Angry The Big Change

Dammiiit I'm starting a new life from tomorrow morning.I PROMISE!I wrote that cuz i need from gu!grrrr
I'm starting to eat only apples,ONLY ! everytime whenI need to eat something I will eat APPLES,no ice-cream,no cola or fanta,no sweets.Go to make some tatoo with you.Everyday go to min 30 min at fitnes room.grrrrrrrrr...I pormise dammit I hate all those kilograms that I had got when I had exams,I ate like pig,I don't like myself noooow

My new life start from tomorrow

<<<--- I need tooooo screeem YEEEEESSS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2008 10:52 PM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Man,,,, don't start doing something thinking without having knowledge you can end up really bad! My tip for you is to READ more and learn about the body, what it needs, how it works, in the end it'll be easy to control everything and get the body you want. Only apples might take you down for a while but you'll get back even more fat than you lost. I'd say a good breakfast, lunch, fruit, dinner fruit is a good day. Good luck with whatever you chose to do tho!

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:01 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08
Triple Platinum Record Level

Im starting this whatever you call that jeūne.....you should be careful and go see a nutritionist like i did....

...tho i can drink fanta...LAL LA LA LLA LA LA LA LAL AL LA LA LA and delicje

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:04 PM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

I know,Dani.I did that over 2 months only for 10 kg.I need to remove only 5-6 kg and all will be perfect...I just tired from these slow temps

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:34 PM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

yeah dani's right petko and i know you know it

when i wanna lose weight i only try to think of what i eat and how much..
and never eat when ur not hungry lol like if your bored or something

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:55 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar

and never eat when ur not hungry lol like if your bored or something

but those are the best meals

Old Post 05-26-2008 06:36 AM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by ImNotDeadToo
I know,Dani.I did that over 2 months only for 10 kg.I need to remove only 5-6 kg and all will be perfect...I just tired from these slow temps

Ok living on apples for 2 monts.. WOW I'd be like a friggin zombie. Just eat normal portions food and work out some more, that's it.

How tall are you and how much do you weight?

Old Post 05-26-2008 08:17 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Ok living on apples for 2 monts.. WOW I'd be like a friggin zombie. Just eat normal portions food and work out some more, that's it.

How tall are you and how much do you weight?

185/86

NOOOOOOO

I ate normal food (without dizzy dr,sweets blabla)

Old Post 05-26-2008 08:28 AM
MissNikki
#1 Single Level

Good luck with that. Just be careful and make sure that you're getting enough nutrients and enough to eat.

Old Post 05-26-2008 08:58 AM
MissNikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MissNikki Click here to Send MissNikki a Private Message Find more posts by MissNikki Add MissNikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

Re: The Big Change

quote:
Originally posted by ImNotDeadToo
Dammiiit I'm starting a new life from tomorrow morning.I PROMISE!I wrote that cuz i need from gu!grrrr
I'm starting to eat only apples,ONLY ! everytime whenI need to eat something I will eat APPLES,no ice-cream,no cola or fanta,no sweets.Go to make some tatoo with you.Everyday go to min 30 min at fitnes room.grrrrrrrrr...I pormise dammit I hate all those kilograms that I had got when I had exams,I ate like pig,I don't like myself noooow

My new life start from tomorrow

<<<--- I need tooooo screeem YEEEEESSS

Cocco go to fitness, but eat HEALTHY, not just apples, eat everything, and practice! Ride a bicycle or something.
I have the same problem, now i have exams and in 3 weeks i will finish them all, and then i will start practicing.

Old Post 05-26-2008 09:35 AM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

oh i knew a girl who only ate apples for a long time...she's dead by now but ah well....

Old Post 05-26-2008 12:13 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Questions!
World Tour Level

I tried apple detox once by the second day I had the worst migraine ever I couldn't even lift my head up off the pillow. I wouldn't recomend it.

Old Post 05-26-2008 07:33 PM
Questions! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Questions! Click here to Send Questions! a Private Message Find more posts by Questions! Add Questions! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

Old Post 05-26-2008 07:38 PM
NinxPinkness
Banned

Dude, you sounded like a girl honestly. Just drink a lot of water. It helps trust me.

Old Post 05-26-2008 08:50 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote