Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mandao
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
For Johnny, I'd do almost...almost anything.

Oh my God. Just one night with him.. .. .. *goosebumps*

It's insane what he makes people say/think lmao. My mum was like "I'd have a hard time saying no....." hahaha jeez she's married.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:31 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
It's insane what he makes people say/think lmao. My mum was like "I'd have a hard time saying no....." hahaha jeez she's married.

But I'm totally crazy for him and I never even met him!! < that is INSANE. He has such a sexy man with a hot hot hot personality. *loves* *dreams more* <3

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:34 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Haha yeah!

I thought he would be like.. Noooo please not Holland. Like before when Pink was on tour.. But I guess we already proved them we are just alcoholics and not drugaddicts so.. oh my god he even called me an alcoholic. Is that bad when a dad does that?

He did?? Why? You're not haha, I'm not, we're not.

Hahaha yeah I think we've proved them we can handle it good.

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:35 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Okay! You dreamed about Johnny Depp! Leave it alone already!!

lmao!!

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:37 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!
He did?? Why? You're not haha, I'm not, we're not.

Hahaha yeah I think we've proved them we can handle it good.

Haha mom was like you want beer? And took it from the fridge (cold). He was like I don't drink cold beer, I was like.. I know but it's so eww when it's not cold. He was like but you're an alcoholic pfft. I was like tsssssss. And you're not?

Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CupCookie.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by � Dani
For Johnny, I'd do almost...almost anything.

Oh my God. Just one night with him.. .. .. *goosebumps*

Not for Johnny.. you'd do it mainly for yourself...
poor J.

CupCookie. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CupCookie. Click here to Send CupCookie. a Private Message Find more posts by CupCookie. Add CupCookie. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

quote:
But I'm totally crazy for him and I never even met him!! < that is INSANE. He has such a sexy man with a hot hot hot personality. *loves* *dreams more* <3

I knooow I know he should be ashamed of himself for causing so much longing out there in the world. Sometimes when I watch his movies or just an interview I get so frustrated, I mean his beauty/sexiness/everything is just SURREAL. hahah.

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:38 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by CupCookie.
Not for Johnny.. you'd do it mainly for yourself...
poor J.

He'd like what I had to offer him.

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:39 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
I knooow I know he should be ashamed of himself for causing so much longing out there in the world. Sometimes when I watch his movies or just an interview I get so frustrated, I mean his beauty/sexiness/everything is just SURREAL. hahah.

You're saying he should be single?! Couldn't agree more.

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:40 PM
pinkf@n!

quote:
Haha mom was like you want beer? And took it from the fridge (cold). He was like I don't drink cold beer, I was like.. I know but it's so eww when it's not cold. He was like but you're an alcoholic pfft. I was like tsssssss. And you're not?
He doesn't drink cold beer? It's gotta be cold.

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:41 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!
He doesn't drink cold beer? It's gotta be cold.

"No cause it tastes better when it's chilly". Lmao!

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:42 PM
pinkf@n!

quote:
"No cause it tastes better when it's chilly". Lmao!
Hahaha good for him, easier, you don't have to remember putting them in the fridge!

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:44 PM
CupCookie.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by � Dani
He'd like what I had to offer him.

once again.. he's married, and his wife would kill him...

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:52 PM
CupCookie. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CupCookie. Click here to Send CupCookie. a Private Message Find more posts by CupCookie. Add CupCookie. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by CupCookie.
once again.. he's married, and his wife would kill him...

Let the girl dream! Jebus!!

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:55 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CupCookie.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by AliciaMPinkfan
Let the girl dream! Jebus!!

I just wanted prevent some catastrophe...

Old Post 03-22-2008 11:01 PM