Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!
O...M...G... I don't think I wanna know haha, I guess I went for a nice drink and some tequila.

He was such a good kisser.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2008 06:34 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
He was such a good kisser.
....... Haha.

Old Post 03-22-2008 06:35 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
....... Haha.

I seriously want him.

Old Post 03-22-2008 06:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
I seriously want him.

Uuhm I think I got that a long time ago.

Old Post 03-22-2008 06:40 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Uuhm I think I got that a long time ago.

I told my mom this morning about my dream and that he lives in Paris and that I should go and hunt him down!

My dads here!! Gotta go (K)MWAAAAAH!!

Old Post 03-22-2008 06:46 PM
pinkf@n!

quote:
I told my mom this morning about my dream and that he lives in Paris and that I should go and hunt him down!

My dads here!! Gotta go (K)MWAAAAAH!!

Hahahaha what did she say?

Tell them happy easter from me! Pusss darlo.

Old Post 03-22-2008 06:48 PM
Purple Stuff

that I was kissing with my mate.He was really hot.After in my dream then my grandma is dead and we were go to burial.That was terrible

Old Post 03-22-2008 08:11 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

I was walking with my friend in town and saw my granny. She was soo young lmao I didn't dare talking to her. We kept walking and went into my dad's office where we began to eat waffels (?). Oh and I could hardly get inside since the doorstep was too high. She had to pull me up. After a while we saw some girls from my class in school sitting in another room eating pancakes with jam (wooop) and got really jealous so we started jumping outside the window. They never saw us though. I woke up being really pissed off.

Old Post 03-22-2008 08:15 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CupCookie.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by � Dani
Me and Mandy were abroad on some guiding tour or something and had to hurry to the aeroport. And then I saw Johnny and a screaming fan. I was like BIETCH!!!!!!!! Haha. And I was like.. hey Johnny.. and he came and we went to the beach and had our fun. And then I was like .. sheeet, what if the paparazzi see us, I mean you have kids and wife. He was like omg so you know that?!! I was like.. yeah.. it's not that I care.. he was like good and .. we had some nice time in the sand.. OMG. And then I woke up, but after a long long while.. I donno where Mandy went tho.

pp is full of happy families destroyers...

Old Post 03-22-2008 08:23 PM
CupCookie. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CupCookie. Click here to Send CupCookie. a Private Message Find more posts by CupCookie. Add CupCookie. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Mine was wierd and it made me feel uneasy a little bit!

I was at a band rehearsal and was watching this singer. Maybe I was like the sound check guy or something. Anyway, she walked towards me and let's just say I got goosebumps!

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:11 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I-Love-Pink247
#1 Single Level

my dream lastnyt..it was weird..kind of unexplainable..but basicly i was sittin on my bed nd had no clothes on..and i beant over and kissed this girl..then i woke up!lol..i wished it hada went on just to see what happened:P

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:20 PM
I-Love-Pink247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I-Love-Pink247 Click here to Send I-Love-Pink247 a Private Message Find more posts by I-Love-Pink247 Add I-Love-Pink247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Hahahaha what did she say?

Tell them happy easter from me! Pusss darlo.

They said happy easter to you too!

Btw I told dad about Holland, he was like 'WOW!!! I was getting nervous not hearing any trip plans for 3 weeks now!!' LMAO!

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:25 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by CupCookie.
pp is full of happy families destroyers...

For Johnny, I'd do almost...almost anything.

Oh my God. Just one night with him.. .. .. *goosebumps*

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:25 PM
pinkf@n!

quote:
They said happy easter to you too!

Btw I told dad about Holland, he was like 'WOW!!! I was getting nervous not hearing any trip plans for 3 weeks now!!' LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHA omg, yeah. Well, that's a good reaction then I think hihi.

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:27 PM
Dani

quote:
HAHAHAHAHA omg, yeah. Well, that's a good reaction then I think hihi.

Haha yeah!

I thought he would be like.. Noooo please not Holland. Like before when Pink was on tour.. But I guess we already proved them we are just alcoholics and not drugaddicts so.. oh my god he even called me an alcoholic. Is that bad when a dad does that?

Old Post 03-22-2008 10:29 PM