Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

cooking @ school and totally messing everything up.

+
boobs and a nipple piercing. hah a

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2010 06:59 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
famou$
Banned

a fking tornado.
i'm NOT going through one of those again this year. ya hear me, weather!? keep your fking tornados away from my house!

Old Post 04-17-2010 04:11 PM
famou$ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for famou$ Click here to Send famou$ a Private Message Find more posts by famou$ Add famou$ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
Originally posted by famou$
a fking tornado.
i'm NOT going through one of those again this year. ya hear me, weather!? keep your fking tornados away from my house!

i have a friend from college that's from missouri, and she said the sky turns green or something...i can't imagine, i'm from florida, and hurricanes are cake. i used to sit outside and watch. don't think that happens during tornados.

anywho, i had a dream that me and my mom were walking downtown through some weird shop with crazy clothes, and we were coming from one bar and going to another one because i said it was closer to my barracks....my mom doesn't drink, and i don't drink around her, and there's no bar near my baracks, so, i'm confused.

Old Post 04-17-2010 05:30 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
famou$
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
i have a friend from college that's from missouri, and she said the sky turns green or something...i can't imagine, i'm from florida, and hurricanes are cake. i used to sit outside and watch. don't think that happens during tornados.

anywho, i had a dream that me and my mom were walking downtown through some weird shop with crazy clothes, and we were coming from one bar and going to another one because i said it was closer to my barracks....my mom doesn't drink, and i don't drink around her, and there's no bar near my baracks, so, i'm confused.

i had never been afraid of them till last may when 3 touched down in my town the same night. the neighborhood next to mine got ripped to pieces. only 2 or 3 people died, but sht... oh...and the stormchasers from the discovery channel were here, and we made national news...yeaaah!

it's not even tornado weather yet...no green sky or anything. what part of the state is your friend in?

Old Post 04-17-2010 05:55 PM
famou$ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for famou$ Click here to Send famou$ a Private Message Find more posts by famou$ Add famou$ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
Originally posted by famou$
i had never been afraid of them till last may when 3 touched down in my town the same night. the neighborhood next to mine got ripped to pieces. only 2 or 3 people died, but sht... oh...and the stormchasers from the discovery channel were here, and we made national news...yeaaah!

it's not even tornado weather yet...no green sky or anything. what part of the state is your friend in?

she's about 45mins from st louis...i want to say chesterfield or something similar.

haha nothing like the weather channel being your city's claim to fame. the city i grew up in is the same way.

Old Post 04-17-2010 06:41 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
famou$
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
she's about 45mins from st louis...i want to say chesterfield or something similar.

haha nothing like the weather channel being your city's claim to fame. the city i grew up in is the same way.

yeah...chesterfield is a suburb of st. louis or something...however that works out.

i think we were on cnn one time for a plane crash. then the weather channel and discovery channel. nothing like gaining fame from disasters, eh? lol

Old Post 04-17-2010 06:54 PM
famou$
Banned

i had some weird fking dreams last night. waaay too much school stuff involved...and lil wayne.

Old Post 04-18-2010 05:59 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

i dreamed of her again.....

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy:/

Old Post 04-18-2010 06:50 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

i dreamed that just like a pill was on a radiostation which would never play P!NK... they only play 80s and 90s hits..
i woke up and went to work.. radio on and dudumdumdum dumdum.. JUST LIKE A PILL!! it was so weird but so cool

Old Post 04-23-2010 10:19 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
famou$
Banned

fking tornado dream.
that better not ever happen again!

Old Post 04-25-2010 03:58 PM
famou$
Banned

that my friend finally bought me that motorcycle. i hope that happens soon.

Old Post 04-27-2010 06:39 PM
UgUr-piNk
Banned

I saw some sleepy kid falling from the roof over and over again, I'm close to her... I knew that was going to happen, but I'm not doing something...

It was kinda mess & creepy dream.

Old Post 04-27-2010 07:57 PM
UgUr-piNk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgUr-piNk Click here to Send UgUr-piNk a Private Message Visit UgUr-piNk's homepage! Find more posts by UgUr-piNk Add UgUr-piNk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

i dreamed about werchter... it was again.. but next to my house.

all my friends were there while P!NK was performing and we were in front of the fences she didn't do the first stunt, but we already knew that because she was in pain. the concert was awesome, but after mean.. she didn't came back on stage.. after a while she came back and said.. i'm sorry.. i can't take the pain anymore.. thanks for coming. and everyone was like.. aww.... .. she was in front of me.. i asked: can i have a hug? she said: no, i want a kiss. then she kissed me.. too cute

then a friend of mine and i finished the show with Gordon (a dutch celeb).

Old Post 07-19-2010 10:53 AM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

my reoccuring nightmare
it scares me, so much!

Old Post 07-19-2010 11:37 AM
EmmaRhiannon_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EmmaRhiannon_x Click here to Send EmmaRhiannon_x a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaRhiannon_x Add EmmaRhiannon_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laura-91
#1 Video and Single Level

I dreamt that there were dementors after me and my friends and I was the only one who could do a patronus.

Yes, I think I need to stop reading Harry Potter before I go to sleep...

Old Post 07-19-2010 12:26 PM
laura-91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for laura-91 Click here to Send laura-91 a Private Message Find more posts by laura-91 Add laura-91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote