Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
...Lucky Hazbi

depends on what your definition of lucky is.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:07 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

My guess is he likes being tied and tickled. The plump ones always do

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:08 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

hahahaha I pissed myself.

Old Post 03-31-2011 11:16 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

nikki sixx was in my hometown doing a book signing. i tracked him down when it was all over and we decided to chill. we went for coffee IVs, smoked millions o cigarettes. it was pretty sweet.

Old Post 05-07-2011 07:21 AM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:

no but I like the same things as Rihanna

Old Post 05-07-2011 10:26 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

This was like the 5th dream I saw pink having birth right next to me

Old Post 05-11-2011 01:02 PM
!RocKStaR! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for !RocKStaR! Click here to Send !RocKStaR! a Private Message Find more posts by !RocKStaR! Add !RocKStaR! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by !RocKStaR!
This was like the 5th dream I saw pink having birth right next to me

hahhaah.. how cool would that be! if you first saw the baby!

Old Post 05-13-2011 09:04 AM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

i dreamt that i had icelandic horses.. and one of them had a foal and it was so so cute. i went outside with it to go get something in the stable and then a different horse got hit by a car on the road. was scary. and then i realised she was pregnant and i had to try take care of her wounds and deliver her foal at the same time.

hard work all night!

Old Post 05-13-2011 09:09 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

i was visiting a friends studio.
i had to walk up like 20 flights of stairs in a condemned building. dirty children running everywhere. holes in the floors. up there she had the most beautiful stuff. Work and styles i had never seen before, paintings after paintings of people and things all vibrant and amazing.
But the walls were crumbling and the house was falling.

The symbolism is so obvious I disappoint myself.

Old Post 05-16-2011 04:01 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

ohh it was so weird.

i dreamt that i (i looked much different so i think i saw it out of someone elses eyes) was making out with a girl that in the dream was the girlfriend to the person i was i think.. might not have been. we decided to sneak away somewhere more private to do other stuff.
so we ran hand in hand towards the forest, these guys saw us and ran after. the girl and i got separated and ran on each sides of a huge boulder and she got attacked once she got around. there was someone wrestling her to the ground and trying to stab her with a needle. i picked up a stick and stabbed the attacher in the chest. but another attacker came there and they both wrestled me down too and put needles in me! it hurt! and they took blood and then i passed out i suppose. woke up in a scary room all groggy with pains everywhere, puncture marks in my ribs and arms
the rest of the dream was just about escaping the room!

freaky homophobes hurting me

Old Post 05-19-2011 11:08 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by OriginalPunkCar
i was visiting a friends studio.
i had to walk up like 20 flights of stairs in a condemned building. dirty children running everywhere. holes in the floors. up there she had the most beautiful stuff. Work and styles i had never seen before, paintings after paintings of people and things all vibrant and amazing.
But the walls were crumbling and the house was falling.

The symbolism is so obvious I disappoint myself.

i seriously enjoy reading about your dreams.

Old Post 05-19-2011 11:30 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

I went to an awards show with Xtina as the host and she asked me to get on stage!

Old Post 05-19-2011 09:17 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I dreamt that I walked down the street past Wembley (yes, like that's standing there) and a very pregnant Pink emerged from the stadium and waved at me as I was walking past with some people. She was in the silks and I was scared for the baby to be thrown.. out.. when she was spinning.

Old Post 05-24-2011 09:53 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

The grocery store where my sister works was bombed and she died in it ...

Old Post 05-24-2011 12:22 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

had another dream where i was being chased by dinosaurs. WHY do i keep having them? its been going on since i was 6!

Old Post 05-26-2011 10:08 AM