Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Kelly Clarkson
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Re: Re: Re: Kelly Clarkson

quote:
Originally posted by [FanNumberOne]
hahahaha that's exactly what I thought. I was thinking about that for a while thinking "Some person that loves Kelly Clarkson as much as I love Pink would've entered this competition and someone (being me lol) who doesn't even listen to her music often's won...." and I felt really bad about it but then I realised that i've entered heaps of Pink competitions and I don't expect the winners to feel sorry for someone like me... and I guess I won it fair and square coz I some how crazily had 'the most original answer' lol... weird stuff... fete I guess lol... i've got good luck with these kinds of things so maybe one day soon I'll be lucky enough to get a phone call from someone saying i've won tickets to see Pink and I'm gonna meet her

wow, I'm sure no one's gonna read what I just said.. how freaking much do I want to talk............ lol

Yeah, i totally agree with you

A girls gotta eat. Take what you get

But man, get some photos, sell some signed stuff Its gonna be awesome. (Y)

What was your answer anyway??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2008 01:18 PM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrazySometh!ng
Triple Platinum Record Level

That sounds funny. I like Kelly Clarkson a lot actually, although I have notice a decline in her music unfortunately. but I bet she's a super-uber cool person.

Old Post 01-30-2008 10:42 PM
CrazySometh!ng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrazySometh!ng Click here to Send CrazySometh!ng a Private Message Find more posts by CrazySometh!ng Add CrazySometh!ng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kelly Clarkson

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
Yeah, i totally agree with you

A girls gotta eat. Take what you get

But man, get some photos, sell some signed stuff Its gonna be awesome. (Y)

What was your answer anyway??

hahahahahahahaha a girl's gotta eat indeed!!

Yeah mum had that good idea (wasn't smart enough to think it up myself) and said I should buy a poster and get that signed and then sell it on ebay woo good idea mother (and you lol). Yeah should be really good!

LOL here comes to funniest part. I forgot my answer so I email the lady that called me to tell me and asked it she could forward it to me. The question was "In 25 words of less, what would you ask Kelly Clarkson and why?" and I answered with..

"In 25 words of less, what would you ask your idol? Why? Because I want to know how original her answer would be"

So I basically answered the question I was givin with the same question to Kelly and I guess no one else wrote that so it stood out! hahahahaha how funny is that!

Old Post 01-30-2008 10:56 PM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote