Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > OMG Jeremy Beadle is dead!!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
A Hint Of Pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

OMG Jeremy Beadle is dead!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2008 07:58 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

Watch out.... Beadles about!

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post 01-30-2008 07:59 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~L!NZ!~

i thought u was jokin then

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:07 PM
~L!NZ!~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~L!NZ!~ Click here to Send ~L!NZ!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~L!NZ!~ Add ~L!NZ!~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marry

OMG!!! Who is it???

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:08 PM
marry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marry Click here to Send marry a Private Message Find more posts by marry Add marry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

some local UK star?

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:09 PM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marry

quote:
Originally posted by Nino
some local UK star?

oh, ok

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:15 PM
marry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marry Click here to Send marry a Private Message Find more posts by marry Add marry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FEELGUDTIME
In Detox Level

http://ukpress.google.com/article/A...mbx-LfW1w1in9zA

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:21 PM
FEELGUDTIME is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEELGUDTIME Click here to Send FEELGUDTIME a Private Message Find more posts by FEELGUDTIME Add FEELGUDTIME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

Yeah, I just heard. He was only 59. Used to watch him on Beadles about. Shocker!!!! Pneomonia (can't spell it).

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:44 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstagirl
Yeah, I just heard. He was only 59. Used to watch him on Beadles about. Shocker!!!! Pneomonia (can't spell it).

u shud of seen my spelling when i txt my mate! i used to love him when i was a kid he was great!

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:49 PM
A Hint Of Pink

quote:
Originally posted by Nino
some local UK star?

he is a TV star but he was like HUGE in the 80's & 90's! (i think got the years right!)

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:51 PM
pinkstagirl

quote:
Originally posted by A Hint Of Pink
he is a TV star but he was like HUGE in the 80's & 90's! (i think got the years right!)

Yeah, thats about right. Im a year older than you and thats what I remember. He was a saturday night legend.

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:57 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstagirl
Yeah, thats about right. Im a year older than you and thats what I remember. He was a saturday night legend.

i know - at least he was with his family when he went.

RIP

Old Post 01-30-2008 08:58 PM
freakunleashed
Banned

I never heard of him before (shame on me)
rip

Old Post 01-30-2008 09:10 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swnscd1
#1 Video and Single Level

how sad

Old Post 01-31-2008 03:38 AM
Swnscd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swnscd1 Click here to Send Swnscd1 a Private Message Find more posts by Swnscd1 Add Swnscd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Oh, thats sad but i didnt know who he was

R.I.P

Old Post 01-31-2008 04:03 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote