Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!NK Greatest Hits
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coochiechic
Underground Label Level

P!NK Greatest Hits

Could someone please tell me the histroy of this album and why I've never seen it available for sale....

PINK "Greatest Hits 2007" 2CD set DIGIPACK edition!
Limited edition. Real factory pressed item! Not recordable copy!
Mint Condition! Still sealed!

CD1:
1. Stupid Girls
2. Trouble
3. Get The Party Started
4. 'Cuz I Can
5. Feel Good Time
6. God Is A DJ
7. Long Way To Happy
8. Don't Let Me Get Me
9. Just Like A Pill
10. Who Knew
11. Last To Know
12. Fingers
13. Lady Marmalade (feat. Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim & Mya)
14. Most Girls
15. Family Portrait
16. There You Go
17. Missundaztood
18. Split Personality
19. You Make Me Sick
20. Nobody Knows

CD2:
1. Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
2. Save My Life
3. Runaway
4. Lonely Girl
5. Humble Neighborhoods
6. I'm Not Dead
7. Walk Away
8. 18 Wheeler
9. Tonight's The Night
10. Let Me Let You Know
11. U + Ur Hand
12. Try Too Hard
13. Respect
14. Can't Take Me Home
15. Catch Me While I'm Sleeping
16. Love Is Such A Crazy Thing
17. Is It Love
18. Hiccup
19. Do What U Do
20. Eventually

I'm not sure how to upload pics on to this site ( if anyone would like to teach me that would be great ) but here's a link to the album cover art.

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258/coochiechic/pinkgh.jpg[/IMG]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2008 01:16 AM
coochiechic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coochiechic Click here to Send coochiechic a Private Message Find more posts by coochiechic Add coochiechic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
New_Pink_Fan_06
Triple Platinum Record Level

without sounding too patronising... do u honestly think thats real?

Old Post 01-13-2008 01:17 AM
New_Pink_Fan_06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for New_Pink_Fan_06 Click here to Send New_Pink_Fan_06 a Private Message Find more posts by New_Pink_Fan_06 Add New_Pink_Fan_06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coochiechic
Underground Label Level

Not really..... I'm guessin just a bootleg copy.

Was just looking for opinions

Old Post 01-13-2008 01:18 AM
coochiechic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coochiechic Click here to Send coochiechic a Private Message Find more posts by coochiechic Add coochiechic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK October
Banned

jeez, are all her songs her greatest hits?

Old Post 01-13-2008 01:32 AM
P!NK October is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK October Click here to Send P!NK October a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK October Add P!NK October to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83
#1 Video and Single Level

yeah it is a bootleg copy. i have seen these on ebay alot. there is actually 2 cd's but unless you havent actually got all of p!nk's cds i wouldnt buy them, and even if you dont have all of p!nk's cd's i'd much rather go out and buy the original label release, at least you assured a great copy.
there is nothing special about these cd's and they arent a label release. they are just a cd that someone has slapped together so there are no extra bits that no-one would of heard or seen already....

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:29 AM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

Re: P!NK Greatest Hits

quote:
Originally posted by coochiechic

I'm not sure how to upload pics on to this site ( if anyone would like to teach me that would be great ) but here's a link to the album cover art.

save your photo and just click the browse button below to find where you have saved it... then click the submit reply button it should attach itself

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:33 AM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

like this

Attachment: describe.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:37 AM
ozp!nkfan_83

if you get an error message like this you need to shrink your photo you want to atach to your post.. i use microsoft paint to do this because it is the only program the stupid work computer has on it to do this. but you can use what ever program you like to shrink photos...

Attachment: error.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:40 AM
ozp!nkfan_83

if you use paint to shrink your photo and are unsure how to do it.. just click the image button on the top and then stretch & skew....
then just shrink the photo until you are able to post it

hope this helps you out

Attachment: stretch&skew.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:42 AM
ozp!nkfan_83

welcome to the boards by the way.....

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:43 AM
coochiechic
Underground Label Level

OMG.... thanks soooo much for the pic posting advice. Ur a gem.
Gonna have a practice right now..

Old Post 01-13-2008 07:38 AM
coochiechic
Underground Label Level

Forgot to add that I've been lurking in the shadows for quite awhile. I just never quite know what to say.
You're a pretty cool bunch, but at the ripe old age of 32. sometimes I feel I'm a little too old to be here.

Old Post 01-13-2008 07:42 AM
Dani

quote:
Forgot to add that I've been lurking in the shadows for quite awhile. I just never quite know what to say.
You're a pretty cool bunch, but at the ripe old age of 32. sometimes I feel I'm a little too old to be here.

AGE'S just a number!!!!

Welcome and feel free to say anything you like!!

Old Post 01-13-2008 10:09 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tanz11
Top 100 Charts Level

i love these boards and im a ripe old age of 34 in 3 weeks so dont feel old

her pinkness keeps us young

Old Post 01-13-2008 12:20 PM
tanz11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tanz11 Click here to Send tanz11 a Private Message Find more posts by tanz11 Add tanz11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

quote:

lurking in the shaddows. hahaha now i feel violated. Jokes... welcome anyway no matter how long you have been watching us for big brother... we are all pretty good but you get the odd few who like to cause a rukkas.... no worries for the teching pics either.. hope you figured it out

Old Post 01-13-2008 10:40 PM