Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Disslang
Triple Platinum Record Level

American Gangster

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2008 02:14 PM
Disslang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disslang Click here to Send Disslang a Private Message Find more posts by Disslang Add Disslang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

just finished watching Fracture

Old Post 01-18-2008 02:20 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

domino

Old Post 01-18-2008 02:27 PM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

Finding Neverland

Old Post 01-18-2008 03:16 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

Cut is on the tv at the moment, and it is absolute s**t, but tis better than watching infomercials

Old Post 01-18-2008 03:17 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

The Ring 2.
I was pretty deceived, it looked like tgey just tossed the whole story off, especially the last part. The first one was much better, this one's just to scare!

I'm looking forwards to watching some gooood movies this weekend ^^

Old Post 01-18-2008 05:21 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sassfactory
Underground Label Level

Blow with Johnny Depp. It was a really good movie.

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:18 PM
sassfactory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sassfactory Click here to Send sassfactory a Private Message Find more posts by sassfactory Add sassfactory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

I wanna watch Sweeney Todd!!

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:31 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao

quote:
Originally posted by sassfactory
Blow with Johnny Depp. It was a really good movie.

Yeah it is indeed!

quote:
Originally posted by freakunleashed
I wanna watch Sweeney Todd!!

Me toooo! I'm trying so hard to stop myself from watching clips on youtube

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:34 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

Me toooo! I'm trying so hard to stop myself from watching clips on youtube [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah it's so annoying. They haven't brought it to the movies yet I bet anything it'll be good ^^

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:38 PM
Mandao

quote:
Yeah it's so annoying. They haven't brought it to the movies yet I bet anything it'll be good ^^

I think it premieres (sp?) here in like a month. Can't wait

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:39 PM
freakunleashed
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
I think it premieres (sp?) here in like a month. Can't wait

Niiiiiice. lucky u!! I've been to HarryP5's premieres back in london. we didn't get to see dan, rupert and emma, but oh well. it's not like im obsessed. Make sure to queue!

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:43 PM
Mandao

quote:
Niiiiiice. lucky u!! I've been to HarryP5's premieres back in london. we didn't get to see dan, rupert and emma, but oh well. it's not like im obsessed. Make sure to queue!

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean premiere like in the big premieres and stuff :$ I just didn't know what word to use lol. It'll just be up in cinemas I guess. Still, can't wait haha.

When I'm older I'm so gonna go stalking Johnny at the premieres. Or well, try.

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:47 PM
freakunleashed
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean premiere like in the big premieres and stuff :$ I just didn't know what word to use lol. It'll just be up in cinemas I guess. Still, can't wait haha.

When I'm older I'm so gonna go stalking Johnny at the premieres. Or well, try.

How old are u? - just in case it's anywhere near 14. We'll stalk him together. Just gimme a call and we'll do this!

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:56 PM
Mandao

quote:
How old are u? - just in case it's anywhere near 14. We'll stalk him together. Just gimme a call and we'll do this!

I'm 16. Haha it's a deal

Old Post 01-18-2008 08:58 PM