Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 533 534 [535] 536 537 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Deadpool. Pretty funny. Deadpool and his gf reminded me of me and my bf. We're also idiots

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2016 06:57 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Dirty Dancing ❤❤❤

Old Post 02-26-2016 11:24 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Bridge of Spies

Old Post 03-05-2016 08:59 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Deadpool. Pretty funny. Deadpool and his gf reminded me of me and my bf. We're also idiots

Ha ha, I loved it!

Old Post 03-06-2016 08:06 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Ex Machina

Old Post 03-06-2016 08:20 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Ex Machina

That move is awesome!

Old Post 03-08-2016 05:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

The Hateful Eight

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:05 PM
Dani

quote:
The Hateful Eight

I fell alsleep in the cinemas twice during it, ha! But it was okay. I didn't like Channing dead though. What did you think about it?

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:14 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I fell alsleep in the cinemas twice during it, ha! But it was okay. I didn't like Channing dead though. What did you think about it?

How could you!? Dunno the correct translation for Kunstbanausin, who does?
Well, I liked it, although I expected more, seems to be a waste to film that movie in 70mm. So it's kinda like you said, good movie - that's it. Tarantino has done worse, but also a lot better. Still this is complaining on a pretty high level.

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:29 PM
purple18

quote:
Ex Machina
that one was great.

the last one i saw was Steve Jobs. not knowing too much about the backstory, it was a bit hard to follow for me, but the acting was great.

Old Post 03-10-2016 08:19 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
la vie boheme
2nd Grammy Level

the wicker man

Old Post 03-13-2016 05:05 PM
la vie boheme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for la vie boheme Click here to Send la vie boheme a Private Message Find more posts by la vie boheme Add la vie boheme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Kung Fu Panda 3

Old Post 03-26-2016 09:11 PM
Buffy

Chances are big that, from next week, I'll have time enough to watch movies.
First on the list: American Sniper

Old Post 03-27-2016 04:15 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

The Revenant

Old Post 03-27-2016 09:20 PM
boink

The Force Awakens

... now I was pleasantly surprised.

Old Post 03-28-2016 09:09 PM