Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rey
Top 100 Charts Level

its a free world

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2008 02:17 PM
rey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rey Click here to Send rey a Private Message Find more posts by rey Add rey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao
Triple Platinum Record Level

Last night: Clueless
Right now: Secret window

Old Post 01-10-2008 08:25 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Bloodly
Banned

the omen and the village, the omen was horrible and the village is a great movie im amazed with it <3

Old Post 01-10-2008 08:26 PM
Cry Bloodly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Bloodly Click here to Send Cry Bloodly a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Bloodly Add Cry Bloodly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegasfemme
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ingrid
Girl, Interrupted

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MOVIE <3

love it so so much

ditto love that movie!

Old Post 01-10-2008 08:33 PM
Vegasfemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegasfemme Click here to Send Vegasfemme a Private Message Visit Vegasfemme's homepage! Find more posts by Vegasfemme Add Vegasfemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miss_p!nk
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Shaun of the Dead

Old Post 01-10-2008 08:41 PM
miss_p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miss_p!nk Click here to Send miss_p!nk a Private Message Visit miss_p!nk's homepage! Find more posts by miss_p!nk Add miss_p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tru Faith
#1 Single Level

sex and breakfast

it was pretty crap like most films with eliza dushku. i mean she was fine in it, but it was predictable and at times boring. some of it was very funny though to be fair, the start was funny. but the characters were mainly twats so i found myself not caring if they solved their relationship problems.

the search for a good film starring eliza dushku continues...

Old Post 01-11-2008 02:14 AM
tru Faith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tru Faith Click here to Send tru Faith a Private Message Visit tru Faith's homepage! Find more posts by tru Faith Add tru Faith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

quote:
Originally posted by tru Faith
sex and breakfast

it was pretty crap like most films with eliza dushku. i mean she was fine in it, but it was predictable and at times boring. some of it was very funny though to be fair, the start was funny. but the characters were mainly twats so i found myself not caring if they solved their relationship problems.

the search for a good film starring eliza dushku continues...

Wrong Turn was good

Old Post 01-11-2008 02:21 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

watching A mighty Heart

Old Post 01-11-2008 02:22 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkDelirium
In Detox Level

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Old Post 01-11-2008 02:23 AM
PinkDelirium is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkDelirium Click here to Send PinkDelirium a Private Message Visit PinkDelirium's homepage! Find more posts by PinkDelirium Add PinkDelirium to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tru Faith
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
Wrong Turn was good

it was good for wot it was. i like horror films so i enjoyed it, the hotness of eliza is wot makes most of her films watchable though. bring it on was good in a crap way too. i loved bring it on, but i know it was kinda crap lol

but i really wanna see her playing a serious role in a film like girl, interrupted something moving.

on the plus side she is gonna star in Joss Whedon's next series dollhouse and she'd gonna be a producer for it too. its got a deal with fox for 7 episodes but hopefully it will do well and we shall get more eliza goodness. hopefully the character will be as good as faith

Old Post 01-11-2008 03:14 AM
tru Faith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tru Faith Click here to Send tru Faith a Private Message Visit tru Faith's homepage! Find more posts by tru Faith Add tru Faith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

The Lost Boys

Old Post 01-11-2008 03:51 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikayla.<3.P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: What's the last movie you watched?

quote:
Originally posted by Mandao
What's eating Gilbert Grape ♥

OMG i had to study this movie.. for year 11 english...

soo funny but soo sad!!

The topic was CHANGE! I hate change now.. lol

But the last movie I watched was 'Just My Luck' - dont ask me y?? lol

Old Post 01-11-2008 04:42 AM
Mikayla.<3.P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikayla.<3.P!nk Click here to Send Mikayla.<3.P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Mikayla.<3.P!nk Add Mikayla.<3.P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

quote:
Originally posted by tru Faith
it was good for wot it was. i like horror films so i enjoyed it, the hotness of eliza is wot makes most of her films watchable though. bring it on was good in a crap way too. i loved bring it on, but i know it was kinda crap lol

but i really wanna see her playing a serious role in a film like girl, interrupted something moving.

on the plus side she is gonna star in Joss Whedon's next series dollhouse and she'd gonna be a producer for it too. its got a deal with fox for 7 episodes but hopefully it will do well and we shall get more eliza goodness. hopefully the character will be as good as faith

I thought her part in City By The Sea, however small it was was proof she can do the serious acting too.

Old Post 01-11-2008 10:58 AM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksmyguide
Platinum Level

I watched the transformers movie with the kids this arvo....it was surprisingly really,really good.lots of action

Old Post 01-11-2008 11:47 AM
pinksmyguide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksmyguide Click here to Send pinksmyguide a Private Message Find more posts by pinksmyguide Add pinksmyguide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#1 Single Level

cold mountain <3

Old Post 01-11-2008 03:15 PM
#22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #22 Click here to Send #22 a Private Message Find more posts by #22 Add #22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote