Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What are you listening to? Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.
Pages (832): « First ... « 825 826 [827] 828 829 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

I always get this lovely feeling when I hear this song. It's been a while since I heard it and it makes me wanna dance & smoke pot and have fun. ooo yeah can't wait til my party next week.
-look right through-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2015 09:38 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

The new MARILYN MANSON album came out yesterday. I'm listening to it for the first time right now. Three tracks in, and its pretty awesome so far. 😊

Old Post 01-21-2015 09:27 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sugaritsa
#1 Video and Single Level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoCbn-zdG4A

Old Post 01-23-2015 08:16 PM
sugaritsa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sugaritsa Click here to Send sugaritsa a Private Message Find more posts by sugaritsa Add sugaritsa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
The new MARILYN MANSON album came out yesterday. I'm listening to it for the first time right now. Three tracks in, and its pretty awesome so far. 😊
Oh i keep forgetting about it, i havent heard it yet! Thanks for the reminder!

Old Post 01-23-2015 08:43 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Rockin' out to Debbie Gibson right now.
Why did the 80's have to go away?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ufzu31d9nI

Old Post 01-25-2015 07:17 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

You+Me - Love Gone Wrong. Havent listened to this album in a while now, its like rediscovering it :3

Their voices are magical together.

Old Post 01-25-2015 08:12 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life

Their upcoming album seems incredible.

Old Post 02-06-2015 07:08 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

La Coka Nostra.
Love these guys.
A few of them have a new group together called House of Slaine.
I just got a ticket to see them in Boston on St Patricks Day :]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=60iLCkpRhik

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post 02-19-2015 10:25 AM
PLANETpink
Double Platinum

New Butch Walker and old Talyor Swift haha

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:50 PM
PLANETpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PLANETpink Click here to Send PLANETpink a Private Message Find more posts by PLANETpink Add PLANETpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pearljamgirl07

wicked game HIM

Old Post 02-22-2015 01:28 PM
Pearljamgirl07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pearljamgirl07 Click here to Send Pearljamgirl07 a Private Message Visit Pearljamgirl07's homepage! Find more posts by Pearljamgirl07 Add Pearljamgirl07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Placebo finally put their back catalogue on Spotify!!!!

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:40 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

lana del rey - is this happiness?

Old Post 03-17-2015 07:29 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Just got out of the Lauryn Hill concert

Old Post 03-19-2015 05:52 AM
boink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9XBKB9vSwA

Old Post 04-27-2015 08:59 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

sia - breathe me. Still love this song.

Old Post 05-07-2015 06:50 PM