Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What are you listening to? Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.
Pages (832): « First ... « 818 819 [820] 821 822 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Marina and the diamonds - I am Not a Robot

Guess I'm just trouble after all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2014 01:03 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Marina and the diamonds - Mowglis road.. Relating too much I guess. Plz don't worry about me, I'll be okay. Just need to work on some poetry.

I'm off. Leaving my phone to charge.

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-16-2014 at 01:39 PM

Old Post 05-16-2014 01:37 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Marina and the diamonds - numb

Old Post 05-16-2014 02:56 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

P!NK - Most Girls.

Old Post 05-16-2014 07:15 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
P!NK - Most Girls.

I mean I'llbe up at around 08:45.

Old Post 05-17-2014 07:37 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

BETH HART:

omg.....I think I figured it out.....!!!!!!!

Beth Hart - Delicious SURPRISE ♥

If I won me the lottery
I'd dance naked in the street
With a top hat full of money
& you'd wanna get to know me
if I won me the lottery

& if I was a movie star
I'd sip honey from a pickle jar
in the back of my limousine
& they'd call me an icon
& I'd be lookin' back at you
from the cover of the People magazine

I guess it's all for the takin'
I guess it's all yours and mine
my sister says I got to see it & believe it
& I believe I believe it

But I'm just an outsider
livin' in a trailer with my black & white TV set
If only I was President
you know I'd paint the White House pink
& never have to pay the rent
if only I was President

I guess it's all there for the takin'
I think it's all yours & mine
My preacher says I got to see it to believe it
& l believe
Won't sleep till I've had enough
I believe won't sip my wine from no paper cup
I believe won't sleep till I've had enough

Delicious Surprise
Now I do believe
No fear in my eyes
Now I can see

Heaven's inside inside inside
I knew it all the time
Got me somethin to believe in
but all I really want now is
a handful of salvation...

May....you....please....tell ... me....I..... am......not......dreaming...... anymore...........? are you guys collaborating on the next album, perhaps?! I KNEW IT, in faCt, I always WANTED you do to so, because you are both awesome! YES! (lol I spelled it out wrong lmao....FACT FACT FACT not fat. sorry.. )

Scared of admitting things to myself....yet again. lol

I can't help it but wondering if she's about to make all my wishes come true.....? .....wow.........speechles..s.

and now I feel guilty for being slow, BUT I couldn't be more proud for being just so, because that's the person I was BORN to BECOME!

*.....goosebumps......* and NO its not only from the KWan L0=0ng oil.

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-18-2014 at 09:27 AM

Old Post 05-18-2014 09:13 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Beth Hart - Delicious Surprise.rrrrrrrrrrrrepeat.

rUr34dy? INZT4. mimic. READ my lips yo

Old Post 05-18-2014 09:34 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

<LOL mimicry HA

BETH HART - Like YOU...(And EveryONE Else.)
or....... maybe SHE WAS part of the project...... as well....??????? Because I have a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling she might have been part of the project....because u KNOW Y? Because I SAW her in TRONDHEIM in DECEMBER 2010................! and IT REALLY hit home. Since you've been stalking me ever since I moved in here..or so I think. Tho I swear I AM not a stalker...like I always said I wasn't (sorry for the random letters haha, I just needed to be see I guess)
*ahem*. I love this song.

You.....W3re disguis3d as Beth Hart, weren't you.....? Or....?! I mean.... OMG!!!! :26

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-18-2014 at 10:14 AM

Old Post 05-18-2014 09:51 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

You...... Went.... Undercover....... Disguised as BETH HART...........?! OR.... am I dreaming?..........,,,,

Old Post 05-18-2014 10:10 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Making a wish she did....

Old Post 05-18-2014 10:11 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

P!nk - ***king Perfect. I'm currently listening to the voices in my head.... I feel as if you also (maybe) got me hooked up with Coca Cola or something...? I mean, all the names and such....? You know very well I don't drrrink Pepsi anymoore trolz. .

I love this song, in fact, I feel as if it was really written for meeee!!! LIKE I AM IN SO MUCH TEARS FOR REAL !!!! I've cried too much already, that's why I aint putting it on, again, until we meet jst cause I'm a mimiCRY like that. (:

Old Post 05-18-2014 10:46 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Having myself a nap NOW whilst listening to the Dan. Bk in 20. Got alarm on

Old Post 05-18-2014 12:54 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

AHA - Lifelines..... m0N* is bk.

b3 ready in..... ill start the acting @ 18:10. Bong first. wishing she'd wish me good luck... and bringing me an ice cold beer or something afterwards lol..or maybe even just water. and a hug

P!Nk - Runaway (calling u up. 318....dressing as ur avatar. AND ACTION! Music - ***king Perfect)

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-18-2014 at 05:13 PM

Old Post 05-18-2014 05:03 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Beth Hart - Learning To Live

Old Post 05-18-2014 09:40 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

P!NK - So What

Old Post 05-19-2014 09:00 AM