Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Member Artwork/Poetry > The Secret Shore - Poem
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aussiefotogirl
Banned

Smile

Hi. Yeah, great stuff.

Awwwww .. she is sweet .. definitely a cutie .. and such a lovely face .. lucky you

Mine is a blue point Birman .. he's a (big) "Cutie" too. He is the white/cream and silver faced cat in my normal avi. His name is Samson, but also often call him Cutie.

[ And thanx for the other stuff too ! Oooooops ... ha ha. There is a trick to that. Have to be more careful .. he he !! ]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2007 12:53 PM
aussiefotogirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aussiefotogirl Click here to Send aussiefotogirl a Private Message Find more posts by aussiefotogirl Add aussiefotogirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by aussiefotogirl
Hi. Yeah, great stuff.

Awwwww .. she is sweet .. definitely a cutie .. and such a lovely face .. lucky you

Mine is a blue point Birman .. he's a (big) "Cutie" too. He is the white/cream and silver faced cat in my normal avi. His name is Samson, but also often call him Cutie.

[ And thanx for the other stuff too ! Oooooops ... ha ha. There is a trick to that. Have to be more careful .. he he !! ]

hahahaha

all is good, lips are tightley sealed

yes I luve ur putty cat he is adorable!!!!

Old Post 09-11-2007 12:55 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussiefotogirl
Banned

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ha ha

Old Post 09-11-2007 12:56 PM
aussiefotogirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aussiefotogirl Click here to Send aussiefotogirl a Private Message Find more posts by aussiefotogirl Add aussiefotogirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussiefotogirl
Banned

Smile

Curious .. How did your cat get her name - Miss Suki Lala ?

Old Post 09-11-2007 12:58 PM
lozza81
Triple Platinum Record Level

hahaha coz she is a sooky lala

and the miss just because she is a little miss

when I got her she followed me everywhere meowing her head off and she'd cuddle up to u when sitting on the couch, she is the biggest sook ever, haha!

she is my slinky minx

Old Post 09-11-2007 01:00 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussiefotogirl
Banned

he he
yeah that fits
sweet

Nearly name mine Cricket cuz he talked so much - he is a very good communicator - clever little devil, and very soft to cuddle !!

Old Post 09-11-2007 01:02 PM