Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Girly or Tomboy...
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bevbird
Top 100 Charts Level

Girly or Tomboy...

Do you prefer to see Pink dressed in dresses or in combats & vests etc.I love to see her in dresses at award ceremonies etc but I love her in combats especially when she shows off her 'v'.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2007 10:27 PM
bevbird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bevbird Click here to Send bevbird a Private Message Find more posts by bevbird Add bevbird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

The V turns me off now when its too big and bulky.. I prefer her covered up but that could be girly or tom boy.. I love both!

Old Post 07-11-2007 10:30 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
She's Not Dead
Banned

I love the girly P!nk! I don't really like her raunchy looks like during the try this era. But no matter what she does I'll always like her anyway. Though when she shaved off some of her hair I rhought she was pretty stupid. But that's P!nk I guess.

Old Post 07-11-2007 10:34 PM
She's Not Dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for She's Not Dead Click here to Send She's Not Dead a Private Message Find more posts by She's Not Dead Add She's Not Dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

i love her both ways.

Old Post 07-11-2007 10:39 PM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
domino_rocks
Major Label Level

ME TOO

Old Post 07-11-2007 10:41 PM
domino_rocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for domino_rocks Click here to Send domino_rocks a Private Message Find more posts by domino_rocks Add domino_rocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nobodyknowsu
World Tour Level

i like her in dresses, but prefer her in "tomboy" stuff...either way shes still bootiful

Old Post 07-11-2007 11:32 PM
nobodyknowsu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nobodyknowsu Click here to Send nobodyknowsu a Private Message Find more posts by nobodyknowsu Add nobodyknowsu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkiloveyou!!!
Underground Label Level

i love her in dresses at awards and stuff but in shows i prefer tomboy cos it suits her and her personality and works better with the songs and dancers

Old Post 07-11-2007 11:35 PM
p!nkiloveyou!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkiloveyou!!! Click here to Send p!nkiloveyou!!! a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkiloveyou!!! Add p!nkiloveyou!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoberKC
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by nobodyknowsu
i like her in dresses, but prefer her in "tomboy" stuff...either way shes still bootiful

we said

Old Post 07-11-2007 11:36 PM
SoberKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoberKC Click here to Send SoberKC a Private Message Find more posts by SoberKC Add SoberKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoRphiNe*DriP

a vest? i definitely don't wanna see her in that. i like her being girly tomboy. she looks a little out of whack in dresses like evening gowns. i liked when she wore those hippie dresses for awhile ..

Old Post 07-12-2007 12:11 AM
MoRphiNe*DriP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoRphiNe*DriP Click here to Send MoRphiNe*DriP a Private Message Find more posts by MoRphiNe*DriP Add MoRphiNe*DriP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
froot

Re: Girly or Tomboy...

quote:
Originally posted by bevbird
Do you prefer to see Pink dressed in dresses or in combats & vests etc.I love to see her in dresses at award ceremonies etc but I love her in combats especially when she shows off her 'v'.
i love both its nice to have a combanation i love her skater look but that might be because that the kinda stuff i wear hehe

Old Post 07-12-2007 12:25 AM
froot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for froot Click here to Send froot a Private Message Find more posts by froot Add froot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
picnic4
Platinum Level

i love her tomboy style when she's in casual clothes, but its nice to see her in gorgeous dresses for awards shows etc. She can pull both off. She looks drop-dead gorgeous in her formal dresses, and just plain HOT in any other outfit. Of course there are things that i look at that she wears and kind of go, no, but, whatever. Its whatever she wants to wear!

Old Post 07-12-2007 03:57 AM
picnic4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for picnic4 Click here to Send picnic4 a Private Message Visit picnic4's homepage! Find more posts by picnic4 Add picnic4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikayla.<3.P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by picnic4
i love her tomboy style when she's in casual clothes, but its nice to see her in gorgeous dresses for awards shows etc. She can pull both off. She looks drop-dead gorgeous in her formal dresses, and just plain HOT in any other outfit. Of course there are things that i look at that she wears and kind of go, no, but, whatever. Its whatever she wants to wear!

You pretty much said it!! She CAN pull of anything.. She is GORJUZ!! she just suits anything she wears.. but i must say i <3 the dress she wears in the IND concert.. the slip.. for the acustic sets.. the silk.. thats pretty..

Old Post 07-12-2007 04:01 AM
Mikayla.<3.P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikayla.<3.P!nk Click here to Send Mikayla.<3.P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Mikayla.<3.P!nk Add Mikayla.<3.P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emilyj92
Platinum Level

i like both, wouldnt it have been easier to do a poll? lol

Old Post 07-12-2007 04:41 AM
emilyj92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emilyj92 Click here to Send emilyj92 a Private Message Visit emilyj92's homepage! Find more posts by emilyj92 Add emilyj92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LovinThePink
World Tour Level

I think she looks amazing any which way lol.

Old Post 07-12-2007 04:49 AM
LovinThePink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LovinThePink Click here to Send LovinThePink a Private Message Find more posts by LovinThePink Add LovinThePink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loveyeshu
Platinum Level

i cant decide. SHe looks SO HOT with camo pants and a tank top and she looks SO AMAZING with this skirt.... so I guess BOTH hehe!

Attachment: which.jpg
This has been downloaded 264 time(s).

Old Post 07-12-2007 04:51 AM
loveyeshu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loveyeshu Click here to Send loveyeshu a Private Message Find more posts by loveyeshu Add loveyeshu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote