Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > AUSTRALIAN Support Act?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bella89
MixTape Level

Talking AUSTRALIAN Support Act?

Heyy everyone!!!

wow, i didnt even know pink had a message board like this, i always just thought she only had a myspace. So hiii!

anyway, does anyone know if pink is having a support act on her australia tour?? I've got tickets and i cant wait... shes doing like 6 shows in my state! YAY! I've tried to search for info on this but its nowhere.

ANyway, who do you think should support her? There is this singer/songwriter whos a total rock chick called Claire Clarke that I see at all her gigs, I think she would be perfect, and shes aussie too, and writes all her own music. Tell me what you think? Her site is on my signature (www.claireclarke.com)... I love her as much as I love pink! Go the GIRLS!!!!

Hope someone can help me out with this????
Belle xx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2007 07:11 AM
bella89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bella89 Click here to Send bella89 a Private Message Find more posts by bella89 Add bella89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
happypink
World Tour Level

Hi, welcome to the board. The "Androids" are Pink's support act on her Aussie Tour.

Old Post 03-29-2007 11:04 AM
happypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for happypink Click here to Send happypink a Private Message Find more posts by happypink Add happypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bella89
MixTape Level

Hey!

Thanks for the reply! Oooh okay, i havent seen them round in agessss!!!! hope theyre good!

okay bibi
belle x

Old Post 03-30-2007 06:59 AM
bella89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bella89 Click here to Send bella89 a Private Message Find more posts by bella89 Add bella89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N!c
#1 Video and Single Level

The androids????

Old Post 03-30-2007 07:32 AM
N!c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N!c Click here to Send N!c a Private Message Find more posts by N!c Add N!c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bella89
MixTape Level

I think they are the band that did that song 'do it with madonna'???? Is that right????

She so should have had a rock chick like claire doing it, more girls need to have support. Especially ones that stand up for what they believe in liek pink WOO!

Anywayyy... bibi
belle x

Old Post 03-30-2007 08:18 AM
cheekylil666
Underground Label Level

^ yes!!! they did do it with madonna!

wow that was AGES ago though... have they released anything in the last 2 yrs?!?!?!

i did like that song hehe... but strange choice of support...

is this definately confirmed?

Old Post 04-01-2007 07:29 AM
cheekylil666 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cheekylil666 Click here to Send cheekylil666 a Private Message Find more posts by cheekylil666 Add cheekylil666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N!c

Bummer its them....

Oh welll....

Old Post 04-01-2007 07:51 AM
N!c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N!c Click here to Send N!c a Private Message Find more posts by N!c Add N!c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prince Frm Mars

The Androids were dropped shortly after the release of 'Do it with Madonna'. A couple of singles failed to get exposure and they faded away into the hall of one hit wonders.

A member of the band (not sure which one) went on to play bass for the 'Rogue Traders'.

They will return with a new record deal, new album and single (called whole lotta love?). The thing is; to be selected for such a massive tour, they must be ok. We should at least give them a go. They might have been influenced enough by the Rogue's to do something very special.

I'm on the Androids wagon! I have to be optimistic.

Old Post 04-02-2007 12:32 AM
Prince Frm Mars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prince Frm Mars Click here to Send Prince Frm Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Frm Mars Add Prince Frm Mars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bella89
MixTape Level

Ohhh wow, I didnt know that! Well hope this new single is good... guess we'll all just have to wait and seeeeee

Yeah i saw them being advertised now in the most recent ads in the paper!! Anyway.. have a gooood daay!

bibi
belle x

Old Post 04-02-2007 10:15 AM
~L!NZ!~
Triple Platinum Record Level

n e 1 got the do it with madonna song?? i love it but dint know who sang it been lookin for it for ages
like the vid

Old Post 04-02-2007 02:25 PM
~L!NZ!~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~L!NZ!~ Click here to Send ~L!NZ!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~L!NZ!~ Add ~L!NZ!~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~L!NZ!~
Triple Platinum Record Level

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VhDmLlw3gho

Old Post 04-02-2007 02:27 PM
~L!NZ!~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~L!NZ!~ Click here to Send ~L!NZ!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~L!NZ!~ Add ~L!NZ!~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toffa24
Top 100 Charts Level

Wow - worst choice of support act ever.

They would have been much better off with someone like Jess McAvoy or another female Australian singer/song writer. Or maybe New Buffalo.

What a terrible choice of support act!

Old Post 04-03-2007 03:11 AM
toffa24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toffa24 Click here to Send toffa24 a Private Message Find more posts by toffa24 Add toffa24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prince Frm Mars

Lets wait and see, then discuss it afterwards hey.

Old Post 04-03-2007 08:52 AM
Prince Frm Mars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prince Frm Mars Click here to Send Prince Frm Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Frm Mars Add Prince Frm Mars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toffa24
Top 100 Charts Level

Fair enough but I think a female Australian artists hould have been selected. And to be honest, if The Androids were any good then they wouldn't have disappeared into obscurity in the past two years after only one hit single - which was a novelty song.

Eeeeek. I am not looking forward to the support act!

Old Post 04-04-2007 08:04 AM
toffa24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toffa24 Click here to Send toffa24 a Private Message Find more posts by toffa24 Add toffa24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjperry
MixTape Level

I'm not looking forward to the Support Act either if it is the Androids, surely their could have been someone better with at least two hits (not a one hit wonder act).

Old Post 04-05-2007 12:18 PM
cjperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjperry Click here to Send cjperry a Private Message Find more posts by cjperry Add cjperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote