Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Why does this site get boring..??
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Celine

Why does this site get boring..??

I'm bored!!!! Ent nobody about - !!!!
Its always the same old all the time. We need to spice this site up somehow. Give it some colour or summink!! Upgrade it please!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2003 10:55 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrandonTeena
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Why does this site get boring..??

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
I'm bored!!!! Ent nobody about - !!!!
Its always the same old all the time. We need to spice this site up somehow. Give it some colour or summink!! Upgrade it please!!

its alwaysa bit slow in the mornings.

Old Post 09-02-2003 10:56 AM
BrandonTeena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrandonTeena Click here to Send BrandonTeena a Private Message Find more posts by BrandonTeena Add BrandonTeena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Exclamation

Well it shouldnt!!! I'm bored!!!
When I get my own comp I hope it ent gonna be like this cos I'm only getting it for this site anyways!!!

Old Post 09-02-2003 10:58 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unrealreality18

Re: Why does this site get boring..??

quote:
I'm bored!!!!

as of recently.. same. all the people i used to talk to are gone

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:00 AM
unrealreality18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unrealreality18 Click here to Send unrealreality18 a Private Message Visit unrealreality18's homepage! Find more posts by unrealreality18 Add unrealreality18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

I know!! Everyone's got bored of the site. They should update it & make it so ppl wont get bored. Put P!NK games on or something so that when your bored you can play till this sites gets a little busy!!!

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:04 AM
unrealreality18

quote:
I know!! Everyone's got bored of the site. They should update it & make it so ppl wont get bored. Put P!NK games on or something so that when your bored you can play till this sites gets a little busy!!!

lol.. that's not what i meant it's just cuz of school and work and stuff for other people.. well, the people that i usually like talking to anyway.. so yeah.. and time differences.. theyre most probably still asleep or just getting up... while as, it's already 6:07 pm for me..

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:06 AM
unrealreality18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unrealreality18 Click here to Send unrealreality18 a Private Message Visit unrealreality18's homepage! Find more posts by unrealreality18 Add unrealreality18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

I know what you meant I was just making a point.
Time differences are a pain. I dont wanna work so thats why I'm on right now.
Its the same old questions too which is boring!!

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:09 AM
stak_atak
Major Label Level

most people are back at school so there wont be a lot of people on in the mornings

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:11 AM
stak_atak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stak_atak Find more posts by stak_atak Add stak_atak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

All kids on here then..??

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:16 AM
unrealreality18

quote:
All kids on here then..??

well either that, or the others who are working..

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:19 AM
Celine

Well everyone should be opn here now! I'm bored!!!
It's depressing & I ent even depressed!Lmao!!!

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:21 AM
dorabern

yeah...it's always boring in the mornings..but it's always busier and crowder than the other forums

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:26 AM
dorabern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dorabern Click here to Send dorabern a Private Message Find more posts by dorabern Add dorabern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

yeah,I guess. When does this site get really busy?

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:31 AM
devoted_pink

man, on the xtina forum, the most members theyve ever had on at one time is 8 trust me, this site is NOT boring!

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:33 AM
devoted_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devoted_pink Click here to Send devoted_pink a Private Message Find more posts by devoted_pink Add devoted_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

HaHaHaaa!!! tahst funny cos I ent an xtina fan & that just made my day!
This site rocks now!

Old Post 09-02-2003 11:51 AM