Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Censoring "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera
Should "Beautiful" be censored?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 4 6.25%
No 60 93.75%
Total: 64 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Censoring "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

Should the video for "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera be censored because of the gay kiss involved? Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:24 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksfan4life
Triple Platinum Record Level

no, I don't think so..

I don't see the point in doing that? is someone thinking about censoring the vid?

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:30 PM
P!nksfan4life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksfan4life Click here to Send P!nksfan4life a Private Message Visit P!nksfan4life's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksfan4life Add P!nksfan4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksfan4life

Re: Re: Censoring "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

quote:
Originally posted by Aleciafan
hmmm i think no cuz this song is for the ppl who ....hmmm how could i say... who r gays and they have many shame that they are gay sooo.....( i hope u understand what i mean)

I understand what u mean...

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:30 PM
P!nksfan4life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksfan4life Click here to Send P!nksfan4life a Private Message Visit P!nksfan4life's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksfan4life Add P!nksfan4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lora

Re: Censoring "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Should the video for "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera be censored because of the gay kiss involved? Does anyone have any opinions on this?

um. no?

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:32 PM
Lora is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lora Click here to Send Lora a Private Message Find more posts by Lora Add Lora to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleciafan

Re: Re: Re: Censoring "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

quote:
Originally posted by P!nksfan4life
I understand what u mean...

oh thats cool!!

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:32 PM
Aleciafan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aleciafan Click here to Send Aleciafan a Private Message Find more posts by Aleciafan Add Aleciafan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_chick
Platinum Level

nope it shudnt b censored!

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:34 PM
pink_chick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_chick Click here to Send pink_chick a Private Message Find more posts by pink_chick Add pink_chick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

is not anyway...is it?

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:40 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xDANiELLEx

I don't think they should censor the video at all.

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:41 PM
xDANiELLEx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xDANiELLEx Click here to Send xDANiELLEx a Private Message Find more posts by xDANiELLEx Add xDANiELLEx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleciafan

who voted yes??
oh that was I cuz i didnt understand the question

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:43 PM
Aleciafan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aleciafan Click here to Send Aleciafan a Private Message Find more posts by Aleciafan Add Aleciafan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xDANiELLEx

If they censor Christinas video b/c of 2 men kissing then they should censor T.A.T.U. b/c what are they doing ... kissing and having girl on girl action.

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:48 PM
xDANiELLEx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xDANiELLEx Click here to Send xDANiELLEx a Private Message Find more posts by xDANiELLEx Add xDANiELLEx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleciafan

quote:
Originally posted by xDANiELLEx
If they censor Christinas video b/c of 2 men kissing then they should censor T.A.T.U. b/c what are they doing ... kissing and having girl on girl action.

yes youre right ,i think

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:53 PM
xDANiELLEx

quote:
yes youre right ,i think

well T.A.T.U. is basicly suckin face in the video and their is girl touching as well. The 2 guys in Christina's are suckin face too but its not through the whole video. If they censor Christinas then T.A.T.U. should be censored as well.

Its a double standard. Music artist who are guys can have girls kissin and doing nasty things but when a female does it its censored and theres like protest against. Madonnas video have always been censored but what about the ones Michael Jackson makes? He can sit naked with Lisa Marie, show videos of war and grab his crotch but if Madonna or another female did that then its censored. They both make great videos. I just think its a double standard.

If you don't like the video and think it should be censored then don't watch it.

Old Post 03-12-2003 08:00 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

They censor it on some stations. The section with the kiss is overwritten by Christina sat in that little room.

I don't think it should be censored at all. Parents should explain to their kids if they don't understand. People who have a problem with seeing this sort of thing are the ones WITH the problem as far as I'm concerned.

Old Post 03-12-2003 08:02 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleciafan

quote:
Originally posted by xDANiELLEx

If you don't like the video and think it should be censored then don't watch it.

do u mean me?????????

Old Post 03-12-2003 08:05 PM
xDANiELLEx

quote:
do u mean me?????????

Oh NO, Not You!

I mean if someone thinks if it should be censored and don't care for the 2 men kissing then don't watch the video.

Old Post 03-12-2003 08:13 PM