Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Abs - Abstract Theory
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rockin in P!nk
MixTape Level

Abs - Abstract Theory

Okay, I'll be honest with you. Im an RnB and HipHop fan but I do listen to all sorts of music its my lil sister thats the pop fan ANYWAY Abs album suprised me. When I think of Abs all I ever think of is poppy -ex5ive member whateva but he is actually GOOD!
I like Nodesha so I liked that song he has with her -called MISS PERFECT- but I was listening to my sisters copy of his album yesterday and I LOVED IT.
Its far more urban than I ever imagined it to be
Okay Okay so there are a few lame tracks but in general its good....

....Id go buy it if I was you!

-You guys must think Im lame always preaching about RnB artists on a P!nk board when probably most of you like alternative music BUT P!nk was RnB so Im appealing to those fans-

One Love
x

Attachment: abstract theory_138.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2003 12:39 PM
Rockin in P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin in P!nk Find more posts by Rockin in P!nk Add Rockin in P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devoted_pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

its cool you like him, i do like some r n b, but not him, sorry but hes not my flava, kinda makes me cringe!

five were good in their time!

Old Post 09-02-2003 01:28 PM
devoted_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devoted_pink Click here to Send devoted_pink a Private Message Find more posts by devoted_pink Add devoted_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShiningstarLisa
Banned

5ive had 2 ask Backstreet Boys for advice

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:49 PM
ShiningstarLisa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShiningstarLisa Click here to Send ShiningstarLisa a Private Message Find more posts by ShiningstarLisa Add ShiningstarLisa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devoted_pink

oh did they? i used to love the backstreet boys mmmm...lol..

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:56 PM
devoted_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devoted_pink Click here to Send devoted_pink a Private Message Find more posts by devoted_pink Add devoted_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShiningstarLisa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by devoted_pink
oh did they? i used to love the backstreet boys mmmm...lol..

most people here used 2 love them!

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:56 PM
ShiningstarLisa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShiningstarLisa Click here to Send ShiningstarLisa a Private Message Find more posts by ShiningstarLisa Add ShiningstarLisa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devoted_pink

quote:
Originally posted by ShiningstarLisa
most people here used 2 love them!

well yeah they were hot in their time!

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:59 PM
ShiningstarLisa
Banned

quote:
well yeah they were hot in their time!

what time was that bcause i think there still hot...lol

Old Post 09-02-2003 04:01 PM
devoted_pink

well id probably say around 1999-2000 thats when i think they were HOT, at least in the UK anyway!

Old Post 09-02-2003 04:15 PM
ShiningstarLisa
Banned

quote:
well id probably say around 1999-2000 thats when i think they were HOT, at least in the UK anyway!

oh i seeeeeeeeeeeee a mIllennium girl!

Old Post 09-02-2003 04:16 PM
devoted_pink

hahaha lol, yeah i guess you could say that! ive got three of their albums, and all of which all extrememely good!

Old Post 09-02-2003 04:25 PM
ShiningstarLisa
Banned

quote:
hahaha lol, yeah i guess you could say that! ive got three of their albums, and all of which all extrememely good!

if 1 of them is Black&Blue then u'll know why my name is ShiningstarLisa

Old Post 09-02-2003 04:27 PM
devoted_pink

quote:
Originally posted by ShiningstarLisa
if 1 of them is Black&Blue then u'll know why my name is ShiningstarLisa

ahhhhh clever girl!

Old Post 09-02-2003 05:00 PM
ShiningstarLisa
Banned

quote:
ahhhhh clever girl!

YAY i guess u got what i meant!

Old Post 09-03-2003 11:58 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

I was about to say I cant find my BSB black & blue album then I looked at my sisters CD Rack and it was right there!!

Anyways....

I cant say Im an Abs fan but I really like Miss Perfect and I actually got told yesterday that the album is really good apart from about 3cheesy songs!!!

Old Post 09-03-2003 03:09 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

I didn't like Abs first song,but I love ''Stop sign''.
And I like his hair in the video...lol
But of the course I prefered 5ive

Old Post 09-03-2003 05:55 PM
PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote