Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Not feeling the luv anymore!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KrAzY
Platinum Level

Red face Not feeling the luv anymore!!!

I honestly having second thoughts on this board, I think I might be gone soon! I'm just not feeling the luv anymore! Ah nevermind! Whatever goodnight all!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:16 AM
KrAzY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KrAzY Click here to Send KrAzY a Private Message Visit KrAzY's homepage! Find more posts by KrAzY Add KrAzY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinjaKasumi
Banned

*hugs*

there's loadsa love here really....

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:24 AM
NinjaKasumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinjaKasumi Click here to Send NinjaKasumi a Private Message Find more posts by NinjaKasumi Add NinjaKasumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knoxville8886
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Not feeling the luv anymore!!!

quote:
Originally posted by KrAzY
I honestly having second thoughts on this board, I think I might be gone soon! I'm just not feeling the luv anymore! Ah nevermind! Whatever goodnight all!

well, i left for a while and came back, so i hope if you leave you come back. =) but i know whatcha mean, there's too much drama and bickering on the boards. People need to chill out with eachother, and with the mods and JUST BE NICE!!! =)

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:25 AM
Knoxville8886 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knoxville8886 Click here to Send Knoxville8886 a Private Message Find more posts by Knoxville8886 Add Knoxville8886 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinjaKasumi
Banned

i guess there is quite a bit of h8 on this board. but there's a whole lottta love too

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:29 AM
NinjaKasumi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinjaKasumi Click here to Send NinjaKasumi a Private Message Find more posts by NinjaKasumi Add NinjaKasumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knoxville8886

quote:
Originally posted by NinjaKasumi
but there's a whole lottta love too

there certainly is

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:29 AM
Knoxville8886 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knoxville8886 Click here to Send Knoxville8886 a Private Message Find more posts by Knoxville8886 Add Knoxville8886 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrAzY
Platinum Level

Thanx guys, a part of me wants to stay, and the other part wants just to curse up a storm and get kicked off! There are a hell of alot more reasons, why I don't come around no more! You guys are just going to think I'm a total loser, if I told you, so I won't!

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:30 AM
KrAzY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KrAzY Click here to Send KrAzY a Private Message Visit KrAzY's homepage! Find more posts by KrAzY Add KrAzY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knoxville8886

quote:
Thanx guys, a part of me wants to stay, and the other part wants just to curse up a storm and get kicked off!

oh i feel the same way sometimes. but if you leave, don't curse up a storm, so you'll be able to come back if you want.

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:34 AM
KrAzY
Platinum Level

Hey Knoxville8886,

Love your Aimee pic, at least I'm not the only one who likes her music!!!

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:38 AM
NinjaKasumi
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Knoxville8886
oh i feel the same way sometimes. but if you leave, don't curse up a storm, so you'll be able to come back if you want.

but then ur scared no1 will remember u

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:40 AM
KrAzY
Platinum Level

quote:

who really cares, no1, I got over 600posts now and no1 really remembers me now! If I left it would be 4 good!
I mean I know it sounds totally lame, but I think no1 even knows I'm here, nevermind I'm just stupid!

Last edited by KrAzY on 09-02-2003 at 06:46 AM

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:43 AM
NinjaKasumi
Banned

quote:
who really cares, no1, I got over 600posts now and no1 really remembers me now! If I left it would be 4 good!

nah we remember ur tadpole

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:46 AM
KrAzY
Platinum Level

Ah, nevermind me!
I'm nothing!
I'll shut up!
goodnight!

Just what you want to hear anyway, some poor **** girl feeling sorry for herself, just kick me in the *** and wake me up!

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:53 AM
NinjaKasumi
Banned

quote:
Ah, nevermind me!
I'm nothing!
I'll shut up!
goodnight!

Just what you want to hear anyway, some poor **** girl feeling sorry for herself, just kick me in the *** and wake me up!

awww hun. dont talk like that. there's ppl on this forum who no who u r. (i wouldn't be here talkin to u if i didn't think u were kool but krazy )

well its up to u if u stay or not. but just to let u no there will be ppl who miss u, even if its just me and fairuza

Old Post 09-02-2003 07:12 AM
Knoxville8886

quote:
Hey Knoxville8886,

Love your Aimee pic, at least I'm not the only one who likes her music!!!

Awesome!!!! i LOVE Aimee Allen!! i'm listening to her cd right now in fact.

Old Post 09-02-2003 07:15 AM
Knoxville8886

quote:

lol, that would suck.

Old Post 09-02-2003 07:15 AM