Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Funny New Pink Caricature -LOOK!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

Funny New Pink Caricature -LOOK!!

I was just on http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/gilmore/ where they have very funny caricatures making fun of celebrities, and I came across this one of Pink and I really thought it was hilarious and kool.. And they arent really making fun of Pink

Pic http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.c..._dykettes_1.jpg

Here is the passage -

First of all, let me apologize to Pink and other lesbians for this illustration.
To you Pink....."Dear Miss Pink, I love you and your music, and you could easily beat the **** out of me. Please don't hurt me."
To lesbians..... "Dear Sirs, I mean no harm or disrespect to you. I love my lesbian sisters (especially you Deena, Bobbi, and Mitch) and basically any lesbian could also beat the **** out of me too. Please don't hurt me."
My friend Kevin auditioned to be a back up dancer for Pink's current tour and made it all the way to the final round when she decided to go the all lady route. In other words, her show was going to be a full blown dyke-fest. Madonna did the whole lesbian for show (and probably in practice) thing brilliantly back in the 90's. These days, the Girls Gone Wild I'm-gonna-be-a-lesbian-to-turn-on-guys approach seems kind of played out. I've seen all these photos from her tour the last couple of days where she's grinding all over her female backup dancers and it just seemed.....well.......kind of tired. Growing up in the Northwest I am more familiar with the lumberjack variety of lesbian. Thought having some of those ladies on her tour might be more interesting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2007 02:04 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dykie69
Top 100 Charts Level

haha! that made me smile! thank you!

xxx

Old Post 02-01-2007 02:26 PM
Dykie69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dykie69 Click here to Send Dykie69 a Private Message Find more posts by Dykie69 Add Dykie69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

HAHAHA

Old Post 02-01-2007 02:56 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Holland_fan13
Major Label Level

funny

Old Post 02-01-2007 03:05 PM
Holland_fan13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Holland_fan13 Click here to Send Holland_fan13 a Private Message Visit Holland_fan13's homepage! Find more posts by Holland_fan13 Add Holland_fan13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Candy_Star

Re: Funny New Pink Caricature -LOOK!!

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Thought having some of those ladies on her tour might be more interesting.

its more then just interesting

Old Post 02-01-2007 03:15 PM
Candy_Star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Candy_Star Click here to Send Candy_Star a Private Message Find more posts by Candy_Star Add Candy_Star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rosenrot
#1 Video and Single Level

The caricature could look more like P!nk. However nice comment.

Old Post 02-01-2007 03:16 PM
Rosenrot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rosenrot Click here to Send Rosenrot a Private Message Find more posts by Rosenrot Add Rosenrot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchroyalty

Re: Re: Funny New Pink Caricature -LOOK!!

quote:
Originally posted by Candy_Star
its more then just interesting

yeah it is

Old Post 02-01-2007 03:17 PM
dutchroyalty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchroyalty Click here to Send dutchroyalty a Private Message Find more posts by dutchroyalty Add dutchroyalty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vix-Toria
Top 100 Charts Level

ha ha lol

Old Post 02-01-2007 03:47 PM
Vix-Toria is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vix-Toria Click here to Send Vix-Toria a Private Message Visit Vix-Toria's homepage! Find more posts by Vix-Toria Add Vix-Toria to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

OMG HAAH

Old Post 02-01-2007 03:48 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

P!nk is hottie!

Old Post 02-01-2007 04:29 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allpinkinside
Top 100 Charts Level

Ha ha ha - Pink and the Dykettes lmao

Old Post 02-01-2007 04:32 PM
allpinkinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allpinkinside Click here to Send allpinkinside a Private Message Find more posts by allpinkinside Add allpinkinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

lmao hahah. he made it look like she has a cck! hahaa look at her stomach. funny her face is pretty good tho

Old Post 02-01-2007 05:34 PM
nooneanymore is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkrockzdawrld
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
lmao hahah. he made it look like she has a ****!

hahahaha lmao it soo does heheh

Old Post 02-01-2007 05:37 PM
P!nkrockzdawrld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkrockzdawrld Click here to Send P!nkrockzdawrld a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkrockzdawrld Add P!nkrockzdawrld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbytches
Banned

hahhaha oh my god!!!!!

Old Post 02-01-2007 06:00 PM
pinkeatsbytches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbytches Click here to Send pinkeatsbytches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbytches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbytches Add pinkeatsbytches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

lmao tht is gas

Old Post 02-01-2007 06:14 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote