Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ladypink
Triple Platinum Record Level

hi mr moore!

You've got such a great daughter!
Be proud!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2006 09:26 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GODISADJGIRL

Hello Jim,

How did you know that your daughter was going to make it big?

April

Old Post 07-14-2006 04:34 PM
GODISADJGIRL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GODISADJGIRL Click here to Send GODISADJGIRL a Private Message Visit GODISADJGIRL's homepage! Find more posts by GODISADJGIRL Add GODISADJGIRL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NobodysHome
#1 Single Level

Hey Jim,

Your Should Feel Proud of yourself, for having an amazing, gifted daughter.

My Question is,

Will You Be Going To Any Of Alecia's Shows and singing with her?

Last edited by NobodysHome on 07-20-2006 at 04:15 PM

Old Post 07-19-2006 05:34 AM
NobodysHome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NobodysHome Click here to Send NobodysHome a Private Message Find more posts by NobodysHome Add NobodysHome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guesswho_ams
MixTape Level

"Cuz I Can

I am not the type of person who tries to contact celebrities, however, I feel as though I have an exceptionally good idea for a video for the song, "Cuz I Can." Who would I contact to get this idea to? I don't want recognition or payment. I just think that it is a great idea, and I would love to see it come to light. Can any body help me?

Old Post 07-26-2006 03:51 AM
guesswho_ams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guesswho_ams Click here to Send guesswho_ams a Private Message Find more posts by guesswho_ams Add guesswho_ams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mirux

Did you ever get afraid that she wouldnt make it?

Last edited by Mirux on 07-28-2006 at 08:23 PM

Old Post 07-26-2006 04:29 PM
Mirux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mirux Click here to Send Mirux a Private Message Visit Mirux's homepage! Find more posts by Mirux Add Mirux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk Cuz
Banned

Dear Mr Jim Moore!!
I have a Question i love your daughter but now I'm dized!!because we all wanted to know what will be P!nk third Single!!do u know for U.S and Euope_!!Here is rumore that u+ur hand won't be in U.S only in UK,Canada and Australia!!! :-((((((((((((((( but i think that's not true only in 3 Countries!!!thanks for your Suport on P!nk I lovew i Have Seen the Rain

Bye Robert!!

Old Post 07-28-2006 08:16 AM
P!nk Cuz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk Cuz Click here to Send P!nk Cuz a Private Message Visit P!nk Cuz's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk Cuz Add P!nk Cuz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lmpashlee
Top 100 Charts Level

Hello Mr. Moore,
I wonder if you ever heard the song "shine" that P!nk sings with Lisa Marie Presley and what you think of it? Also would you be so kind and ask P!nk if she and Lisa Marie would ever do a tour together?
I am a huge fan of both P!nk and Lisa Marie.
I love your song that you wrote, "I have seen The Rain." You and P!nk do a wonderful job singing it.
Thank You,
Riley

Old Post 08-08-2006 06:20 AM
lmpashlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lmpashlee Click here to Send lmpashlee a Private Message Find more posts by lmpashlee Add lmpashlee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazyofp!nk
Banned

Dear Jim

hi
how are u
i'm big fan for your daughter
i want ask u more thing about your daughter she my girl i love all thing in her - her loves saying the true - her very great
plz tell me
what fav her food
what fav her juice
where her live

i have questions more
i wish u give me email your daughter

plz Dear Jim tell her about me my name hana ali im 18

Old Post 08-22-2006 11:59 AM
crazyofp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyofp!nk Click here to Send crazyofp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by crazyofp!nk Add crazyofp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belfastspinkgir
MixTape Level

Hello Mr Moore

Hi just would like to say that you would be made very welcome in Belfast Northern Ireland when ur little girl plays here.
Best Wishes ur song with her is GREAT XOXOXO

Old Post 08-22-2006 02:32 PM
belfastspinkgir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belfastspinkgir Click here to Send belfastspinkgir a Private Message Visit belfastspinkgir's homepage! Find more posts by belfastspinkgir Add belfastspinkgir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
debeaston
MixTape Level

Smile

Dear Jim,

How do you feel about Alecia taking note and using her power through music to let people know about major things in this world (aka "mr President" ).
Have you ever written any songs like this?
I feel proud as a person that she has the balls to do it.
many thanks
debs

Old Post 10-04-2006 01:27 PM
debeaston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for debeaston Click here to Send debeaston a Private Message Find more posts by debeaston Add debeaston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

Re: Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Get your questions in asap
Yay, the questions should be answered this month!

Old Post 10-04-2006 01:45 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattoyou88
#1 Video and Single Level

Hello Mr.Moore!

i'd really like to know how she talks with her family or friends about her fans...i mean...is she excited to meet people that love her but don't know her as yet?

another one: does she feel always the same emotion before the show as the one she had 6 or 7 years ago?

thanks!

Last edited by mattoyou88 on 10-04-2006 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 10-04-2006 01:54 PM
mattoyou88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattoyou88 Click here to Send mattoyou88 a Private Message Find more posts by mattoyou88 Add mattoyou88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by debeaston
Dear Jim,

How do you feel about Alecia taking note and using her power through music to let people know about major things in this world (aka "mr President" ).
Have you ever written any songs like this?
I feel proud as a person that she has the balls to do it.
many thanks
debs

if i were jim#
i would be pleased that alicia
was recieving and doing ok
stable and happy
but there is more to do
something to accomplish
luck to us both : )

Old Post 10-04-2006 09:29 PM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

Is this thread ever going to be submitted for answers?

Old Post 10-06-2006 02:19 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink.party.13
#1 Video and Single Level

can we still post questions??

Old Post 10-06-2006 02:21 AM
pink.party.13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink.party.13 Click here to Send pink.party.13 a Private Message Find more posts by pink.party.13 Add pink.party.13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote