Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > germany
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

she's in salzburg at 16th..thats in austria!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:47 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nksGuitarist
i was in front of janis in ischgl! yeah my avatar is from ischgl haha i talked to rafa and gave him present.. maybe you saw it... he opend a black box and he was like " ohhh wow" and showed everyone the little guitar in it.. it was a...i think it's called fire lighter or something...

after the hamburg gig i 'll travel with my bes friend to muinch and and december 16 we'll go to salzburg
i think some people can speak english.... maybe i'm too nervous for that but i wanna do my best

ok then.. other side!!! u must of been near gabi (crazy girl with blonde hair!!) no i didn't see him get ur present....was a lot better than the bunny i got him,, but i had to give him another bunny as thats how he remembered who i was!!!

see we really messed up as we thought the 12th was the last europen show!!! so we're going to the opening of europe in zurich... and thought the 12th was the end!!! how annoying!!! gr!!!

ahh u got him a lighter for his ciggies sure he loved it if he comes to germnay to play.. u can guarantee i'll with ya for that one too

x

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:49 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

oh yeah i thought hamburg was the last show too... but at the moment the last is genf- december 17th i think...

and Rafa HAVE TO come back to germany and he knows that and yeah i know gabi lol

good night!!!

Old Post 07-28-2006 11:53 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xxjust-myselfxX

hehe I have great news! at least for me it's great news

I'll go to berlin for the concert for free
And I'll go to Hannover as well! for free!

I'm so flucking excited and I can't wait to see her live again! I can't get enough after the cologne secret gig!

Old Post 07-29-2006 01:40 AM
Xxjust-myselfxX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xxjust-myselfxX Click here to Send Xxjust-myselfxX a Private Message Find more posts by Xxjust-myselfxX Add Xxjust-myselfxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by P!nksGuitarist
oh yeah i thought hamburg was the last show too... but at the moment the last is genf- december 17th i think...

and Rafa HAVE TO come back to germany and he knows that and yeah i know gabi lol

good night!!!

lol.. yes i think i shall be seeing that crazy lady in zurich!!! he'l be back soon,, i'm a little lost when i see the band now tho as i have no one to talk to, lol!!

x

Old Post 07-29-2006 09:23 AM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*
lol.. yes i think i shall be seeing that crazy lady in zurich!!! he'l be back soon,, i'm a little lost when i see the band now tho as i have no one to talk to, lol!!

x

oh yeah i agree with ya! miss him so much

Old Post 07-29-2006 10:19 AM
lilpink9002
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm french fan and I go to see pink to Freiburg!!!

Old Post 07-29-2006 02:46 PM
lilpink9002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilpink9002 Click here to Send lilpink9002 a Private Message Visit lilpink9002's homepage! Find more posts by lilpink9002 Add lilpink9002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

Charli, I'm sure we can help you find your way to whereever you wanna go
I'm going to be the translater for little Steffi

Old Post 08-13-2006 04:53 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

that will be some great partys

Old Post 08-13-2006 07:47 PM
eurythmics
Underground Label Level

hehe,
I'm from Switzerland and I will do all this show:

Zurich
München
Freiburg
Paris
Mannheim
Lyon
Amnéville
Amsterdam
Hamburg
Genève

Can't wait to see her again!!!!!

Old Post 08-15-2006 11:28 PM
eurythmics is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eurythmics Click here to Send eurythmics a Private Message Visit eurythmics's homepage! Find more posts by eurythmics Add eurythmics to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2

Charli, I'm sure we can help you find your way to whereever you wanna go
I'm going to be the translater for little Steffi

ahh steffi is teaching me german

ich mochte steffi heiraten lol!!!

but yes,, will need help getting from airport in hamburg to the arena closer to the time!!

x

Old Post 08-16-2006 11:05 AM
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*
ahh steffi is teaching me german

ich mochte steffi heiraten lol!!!

but yes,, will need help getting from airport in hamburg to the arena closer to the time!!

x

yeah marry me baby

you will find the arena dont worry

Old Post 08-16-2006 01:23 PM
*claudia*
Platinum Level

the tour starts soon the tour starts soon.
*sing*

can´t wait......woohoo

Old Post 09-03-2006 10:16 AM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by *claudia*
the tour starts soon the tour starts soon.
*sing*

can´t wait......woohoo

thats sounds very exciting LOL i can understand... it's just p!nk

Old Post 09-03-2006 03:36 PM
bananarama
MixTape Level

Munich or Nuremberg are the places to go!!!!!! Luuuv!

----
amojoo - world´s first erotic guide

Old Post 09-06-2006 12:45 AM
bananarama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bananarama Click here to Send bananarama a Private Message Find more posts by bananarama Add bananarama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote