Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

and here... i gave her one of my own guitar picks with my name on it... and a doggy and a cd... lol

Attachment: 1283094246_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 1174 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2007 03:57 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nksGuitarist
and here... i gave her one of my own guitar picks with my name on it... and a doggy and a cd... lol

wowwwwwwwww you're so lucky!! Best day of your life I bet? I'm happy for you! And all of you that have met Pink I'm sure you all deserve it!!

>>> [Insert picture with Pink here] <<<

Give me about a year and i will have edited this post and posted a picture in the 'insert picture with Pink here' section

Old Post 11-10-2007 06:25 AM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbytches
Banned

have I posted my pic in this thread? doubt so

Attachment: p_and_z3.jpg
This has been downloaded 1145 time(s).

Old Post 11-10-2007 09:47 AM
pinkeatsbytches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbytches Click here to Send pinkeatsbytches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbytches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbytches Add pinkeatsbytches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by [FanNumberOne]
wowwwwwwwww you're so lucky!! Best day of your life I bet? I'm happy for you! And all of you that have met Pink I'm sure you all deserve it!!

>>> [Insert picture with Pink here] <<<

Give me about a year and i will have edited this post and posted a picture in the 'insert picture with Pink here' section

thank you!! yeah it was my best day ever!! good luck that you meet her soon!!!

Old Post 11-10-2007 01:55 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbytches
have I posted my pic in this thread? doubt so

OMG very few fans have been able to hold her like that.... and she looks so completely cool with it
Wow what was she like? lol

Old Post 11-11-2007 12:18 PM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

The first one is from April 2004 which my sister took and accidentally had the zoom on (and i had no make up on), so it's awful, but P!nk looks gorgeous. The other 3 are from April this year

Attachment: me_pink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1108 time(s).

Old Post 11-12-2007 11:06 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

well this one was taken out one night, she said she liked my beer....

Attachment: pinkme.jpg
This has been downloaded 1063 time(s).

Old Post 11-14-2007 03:25 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
well this one was taken out one night, she said she liked my beer....

lmao

Old Post 11-14-2007 06:41 AM
squidgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squidgee Click here to Send squidgee a Private Message Visit squidgee's homepage! Find more posts by squidgee Add squidgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

quote:
Originally posted by squidgee
lmao

it was great
had a good old chat about stuff
over broken beer glasses
ultimately squished by the boobs
but you know sh.t happens
hahahahaha

Old Post 11-14-2007 07:14 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
ahh I love you for making that collage
and I see you put my pic right in the center of it

Hahaha no worries. I was just happy i FINALLY got to give it to her!!!

Old Post 11-15-2007 12:45 PM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

me with p!nk ^^

Attachment: me&pink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1237 time(s).

Old Post 11-15-2007 04:33 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

hugging <3

Attachment: love2.jpg
This has been downloaded 1230 time(s).

Old Post 11-15-2007 04:34 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GreekP!nk
Top 100 Charts Level

ahhh...all you lucky people.... :'(

Old Post 11-15-2007 05:30 PM
GreekP!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreekP!nk Click here to Send GreekP!nk a Private Message Find more posts by GreekP!nk Add GreekP!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chicagopink1
Underground Label Level

i'm new... and i just finished looking at all the meet & greet pictures... so lucky! i've seen her play twice but no meeting yet. these pics are amazing

Old Post 11-17-2007 06:07 PM
chicagopink1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chicagopink1 Click here to Send chicagopink1 a Private Message Find more posts by chicagopink1 Add chicagopink1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by itspinksworld79
The first one is from April 2004 which my sister took and accidentally had the zoom on (and i had no make up on), so it's awful, but P!nk looks gorgeous. The other 3 are from April this year

U don't look that bad without make-up on.
Pink def looks gorgeous in all the pix! I don't like her hair in the first one, but it suits her

Old Post 11-18-2007 09:25 AM
PinkLizz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkLizz Click here to Send PinkLizz a Private Message Visit PinkLizz's homepage! Find more posts by PinkLizz Add PinkLizz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote