Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
50P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
I (haven't) met her

ahah that pic was in Paris <3 (i think)
so u couldnt meet her

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2007 03:51 PM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

hhahaha:P

Old Post 10-01-2007 04:07 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nailuvsp!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

never meet her... I have not been that lucky!!!! one day!!!

Old Post 10-05-2007 01:09 AM
nailuvsp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nailuvsp!nk Click here to Send nailuvsp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by nailuvsp!nk Add nailuvsp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brada.dona
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by michael_anson
take in to consideration that i left my house at 6am that morning to meet her i was cold and tired thats why i look so bad

lol she has boots or U R that small?

Old Post 10-05-2007 08:06 AM
brada.dona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brada.dona Click here to Send brada.dona a Private Message Find more posts by brada.dona Add brada.dona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brada.dona
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nailuvsp!nk
never meet her... I have not been that lucky!!!! one day!!!

Old Post 10-05-2007 08:07 AM
brada.dona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brada.dona Click here to Send brada.dona a Private Message Find more posts by brada.dona Add brada.dona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arlti
#1 Single Level

im with pink (shes the poster)

Attachment: ich mit pink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1231 time(s).

Old Post 10-05-2007 08:24 PM
Arlti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Arlti Click here to Send Arlti a Private Message Find more posts by Arlti Add Arlti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Natacha
Underground Label Level

I haven't been lucky enough to meet P!nk (yet). I hope to do so some day though. I just wish they had more competitions to win a meet and greet. So far I haven't even had a chance to enter one because they just don't have them over here.

I've tried to meet her at concerts, but that's just not do-able Too many people have the same idea in mind. Plus security can resist my charms

Hopefully, some day...

Old Post 10-07-2007 12:52 PM
Natacha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Natacha Click here to Send Natacha a Private Message Find more posts by Natacha Add Natacha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

Oh Guys You are so lucky!!!!I don't have a chance that me and P!NK make a collective photo....I wish ...

Old Post 11-02-2007 06:59 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jule89
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Purple Stuff
Oh Guys You are so lucky!!!!I don't have a chance that me and P!NK make a collective photo....I wish ...

why you think you dont meet her? ok, i thought like you too until the 22 july....believe in your dreams and then they come true!!!

Old Post 11-04-2007 12:58 AM
Jule89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jule89 Click here to Send Jule89 a Private Message Find more posts by Jule89 Add Jule89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee

lol

Attachment: storage 019_800x583.jpg
This has been downloaded 1007 time(s).

Old Post 11-04-2007 08:48 AM
squidgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squidgee Click here to Send squidgee a Private Message Visit squidgee's homepage! Find more posts by squidgee Add squidgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee

think shes laughing at how pathetically drunk i am!

Attachment: storage 027_332x600.jpg
This has been downloaded 1187 time(s).

Old Post 11-04-2007 08:49 AM
squidgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squidgee Click here to Send squidgee a Private Message Visit squidgee's homepage! Find more posts by squidgee Add squidgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charlice_zoe

quote:
Originally posted by squidgee
lol

awwww, this pic is soooo sweet!!!!!!! lucky you!

Old Post 11-04-2007 11:10 AM
charlice_zoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charlice_zoe Click here to Send charlice_zoe a Private Message Find more posts by charlice_zoe Add charlice_zoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by squidgee
think shes laughing at how pathetically drunk i am!

lol. U had chance to meet Pink and u were drunk??!!

Old Post 11-04-2007 11:48 AM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee

quote:
Originally posted by charlice_zoe
awwww, this pic is soooo sweet!!!!!!! lucky you!

ty
that was my dream come true right there.and im so unbelievably thankful for it, i really hope everyone gets to feel how happy i was right there....not beng a psycho or anything but to me a hug is the best form of communication of compassion when words cant do the job.when i saw her i just asked for a hug and it was just so amazing to get one off someone who means so much to you and you think youl never even meet them

quote:
Originally posted by qwert

lol. U had chance to meet Pink and u were drunk??!!

there was a free bar at the gig..........as they say-when in rome!!!

Old Post 11-05-2007 04:26 AM
P!nksGuitarist
#1 Single Level

my pic... 10/10/206

Attachment: 1357536974_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 1164 time(s).

Old Post 11-07-2007 03:56 PM
P!nksGuitarist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksGuitarist Click here to Send P!nksGuitarist a Private Message Visit P!nksGuitarist's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksGuitarist Add P!nksGuitarist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote