Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ladypink
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm really sad right now...I go to the concert in one week and I so want to meet her...but I don't know how?! I go to the hall at 6 pm and have to go at midnight...the conert starts at 8 pm and I don't have the chance to got to her hotel...I don't even know in which she stays. How can I meet her! I die if I can't hug her even once in my life!!!

How can I meet her?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2006 07:04 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe
Top 100 Charts Level

Huh, i live in moscow and never find theme out my stream such this. I dont like this. I mean about problems.May be it some crazy but i have not other !
tongue sorry he so crash

Old Post 12-03-2006 07:21 PM
joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe Click here to Send joe a Private Message Find more posts by joe Add joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by lost*star
WHOO HOO! I would never (ever) have thought that I would be able to post a pic in this thread. Hang on in there folks. Dreams CAN come true!

This pic is from the meet and greet last night in Sheffield...AMAZING!!!

Woah <3

I saw you

Old Post 12-03-2006 08:37 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

<3

Attachment: moi n pink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1432 time(s).

Old Post 12-03-2006 08:37 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Attachment: lkim pink moi.jpg
This has been downloaded 1554 time(s).

Old Post 12-03-2006 08:38 PM
lost*star
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Woah <3

I saw you

I saw you too! Glad you got the chance to meet her too! You looked raelly happy. Bless ya! Check out thread you started cos I've posted a pic of you hugging her for you.

Old Post 12-03-2006 09:01 PM
lost*star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lost*star Click here to Send lost*star a Private Message Find more posts by lost*star Add lost*star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kookie
World Tour Level

i HATE you all - in the nicest possible way! haha.

one day... one day!!

Old Post 12-05-2006 11:16 PM
Kookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kookie Click here to Send Kookie a Private Message Find more posts by Kookie Add Kookie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by ladypink
I'm really sad right now...I go to the concert in one week and I so want to meet her...but I don't know how?! I go to the hall at 6 pm and have to go at midnight...the conert starts at 8 pm and I don't have the chance to got to her hotel...I don't even know in which she stays. How can I meet her! I die if I can't hug her even once in my life!!!

How can I meet her?

I know how you feel but just try to be happy and appreciate so much that you're going to the concert! I haven't met her either and it's a huge dream for me but I feel like it's gonna come true one day. I'll make it come true!! you just got to believe it and one day your day will come. I know it's hard but you have to try to be positive and believe!

Old Post 12-06-2006 03:23 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kookie
i HATE you all - in the nicest possible way! haha.

one day... one day!!

Old Post 12-06-2006 03:41 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
<3

Aaaw cute pic Jordan!

Old Post 12-06-2006 04:57 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam87
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by Love<3P!nk
hahaaa me2

Add me to that list as well hahah

Old Post 12-07-2006 07:41 PM
Sam87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam87 Click here to Send Sam87 a Private Message Visit Sam87's homepage! Find more posts by Sam87 Add Sam87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FunkyStef
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sam87
Add me to that list as well hahah

yes! I'll hope someday there is a pic I can post here

Old Post 12-07-2006 07:50 PM
FunkyStef is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyStef Click here to Send FunkyStef a Private Message Find more posts by FunkyStef Add FunkyStef to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink-Stil3
Top 100 Charts Level

I don;t have a picture with Pink

Old Post 12-07-2006 07:53 PM
Pink-Stil3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink-Stil3 Click here to Send Pink-Stil3 a Private Message Find more posts by Pink-Stil3 Add Pink-Stil3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rockt
Underground Label Level

Me too, but I hope it would one day happend. This is my biggest wish ever.

Old Post 12-07-2006 08:18 PM
P!nk-rockt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rockt Click here to Send P!nk-rockt a Private Message Visit P!nk-rockt's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rockt Add P!nk-rockt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Greg'sP!NK
best moment of my life right there, was SO SO good i can't begin to explain, but i really can't thank you lot enough for helping me out!! argh i'm still high off that night (and last night hehe)

cya monday Karen!!!!! i'm comin to London!!!! can't ***kin wait!

Im telling you I had SUCH a fantastic night tooooooo.....from the M&G to the show, to going out after!! I *LOVE* Manchester, hahaha, always have TOO much fun their (((even when I am late to P!nk gigs --> still havent got over the Try This tour incident haha))) anyways....one of the best moments of my life too sweet!! and was sooo wkd to hang with U more...and OMG THE LONDON GIG hahahahaa x

Shame we got stranded and missed tubes, but alls well that ends well!

Old Post 12-11-2006 01:16 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote