Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > NEW: Pink out with friend and fiance
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

t4p

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2006 06:23 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilly
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Re: Hopey Interview

quote:
Originally posted by pink fan 10000
How I found it or how to get it?

I heard about gigfrog off of Pretty Boys MySpace Page, and if you go to www.gigfrog.com on that homepage is the interview. Just click on the word Interview.

aww i dont no what to do it doesnt see to work is there any 1 who can post it on here?

Old Post 01-03-2006 07:25 AM
lilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilly Click here to Send lilly a Private Message Find more posts by lilly Add lilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksfan4life

Re: Re: Hopey Interview

quote:
Originally posted by lilly
aww i dont no what to do it doesnt see to work is there any 1 who can post it on here?

You can only listen to it I think, so you have click on "Listen to the Interview"

Old Post 01-03-2006 09:37 AM
P!nksfan4life is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksfan4life Click here to Send P!nksfan4life a Private Message Visit P!nksfan4life's homepage! Find more posts by P!nksfan4life Add P!nksfan4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

right click and save as

i got it, and it plays hello bonjour in the beginning,t rooooox

Old Post 01-03-2006 10:05 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
right click and save as

and it plays other songs of them tooooooo ooo god. loving the interview

Old Post 01-03-2006 10:12 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

cool thank you!

Old Post 01-03-2006 12:05 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkytrythis

thanks for postin the pic are ace

Old Post 01-03-2006 12:13 PM
pinkytrythis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkytrythis Click here to Send pinkytrythis a Private Message Find more posts by pinkytrythis Add pinkytrythis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
right click and save as

it's a catchy little song, i'm listening to it now, & i like it.

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:11 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
it's a catchy little song, i'm listening to it now, & i like it.

yes. th other songs follow in between the interview, but you can also find them on their myspace

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:13 PM
Donnausa

quote:
yes. th other songs follow in between the interview, but you can also find them on their myspace

it's a really good interview. i can see how pink is friends with them. they have some of the same thoughts about growing & changing through their music. i have always been into "girl bands" that play their own instruments, & i think they sound awesome. their second song kind of reminds me of debra harry & blondie. i just got a myspace account, so i don't have their address yet, i'll have to search for it. thanks for the info.

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:28 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
it's a really good interview. i can see how pink is friends with them. they have some of the same thoughts about growing & changing through their music. i have always been into "girl bands" that play their own instruments, & i think they sound awesome. their second song kind of reminds me of debra harry & blondie. i just got a myspace account, so i don't have their address yet, i'll have to search for it. thanks for the info.

its just www.myspace.com/prettyboys

u like the donna's?

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:43 PM
ilovepink4eva

quote:
just wondering if the friend with them is hopey rock from candy a**. she looks like her because of the multi hair color she has.
thanks for posting.

i thought she looked like her too. thanks for posting. she looks as beautiful as ever x

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:54 PM
ilovepink4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ilovepink4eva Click here to Send ilovepink4eva a Private Message Visit ilovepink4eva's homepage! Find more posts by ilovepink4eva Add ilovepink4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
its just www.myspace.com/prettyboys

u like the donna's?

thanks for the info.
i have heard a couple of the donna's songs, but haven't taken the time to listen to their album. i've heard that they are good, & i should make some time to listen to more of their songs.

Old Post 01-03-2006 06:13 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
thanks for the info.
i have heard a couple of the donna's songs, but haven't taken the time to listen to their album. i've heard that they are good, & i should make some time to listen to more of their songs.

they have many albums

Old Post 01-03-2006 06:19 PM
Alpifa
2nd Grammy Level

thx for the pics!
btw: the pics are taken at the 31th of December.

Old Post 01-03-2006 07:48 PM
Alpifa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alpifa Click here to Send Alpifa a Private Message Find more posts by Alpifa Add Alpifa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote