Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Grammys 2018
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

She did a great job! It was simple, but that fits the song.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2018 01:48 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

She was amazing, I loved the outfit, the hair already reminded me of funhouse tour but the outfit really reminded me of her encore outfit from that tour! So wild hearts is a confirmed single now cool

Old Post 01-29-2018 01:49 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

Ok going to sleep now, good night to you all. :*

Old Post 01-29-2018 01:50 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
She was great.

She was, no discussion! A LOT of power and a lot of feelings. But there was one part there I wish she could've chilled a little more maybe I feel so stupid for saying that but that's what I think.

Old Post 01-29-2018 01:50 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
She was, no discussion! A LOT of power and a lot of feelings. But there was one part there I wish she could've chilled a little more maybe I feel so stupid for saying that but that's what I think.
Noooo don't say thay. You are allowed to dislike something...

She spoiled us i guess. Now i wish she was on the ropes. Lol

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:00 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Now, after several crappy live streams, I see that Norwegian television are airing the show. Annoying!

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:00 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Noooo don't say thay. You are allowed to dislike something...

She spoiled us i guess. Now i wish she was on he ropes. Lol

I don't dislike it! I just thought she'd controlled the high "free" part a little better if she chilled but what do I know I can only imagine how amazing this sounded live.

I loveed that she was just standing there in jeans and a tee, barely any make up, singing her heart out ♥ More of this!

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:03 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
I don't dislike it! I just thought she'd controlled the high "free" part a little better if she chilled but what do I know I can only imagine how amazing this sounded live.

I loveed that she was just standing there in jeans and a tee, barely any make up, singing her heart out ♥ More of this!

Maybe because you have heard it be sang better than this.

For me it was amazing... she got the nerves i guess.

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:05 AM
genouillefromdc

quote:

Dude! You should get an award for detective of the year. There are no drums or bass in WHCBB. Oh my god I hope this is happening

I'll expect this by post toute suite. 😁😬😬

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:11 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Very basic but beautiful performance. I thought her vocals were awesome but she can do better. The fact that not everyone stood up to applaud (including the trash that is Jay-Z)

The audience has been dead all night. They barely moved during despacito, which seems physically impossible

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:16 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by genouillefromdc
I'll expect this by post toute suite. 😁😬😬

Sure Ill do something in photoshop for you.

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:17 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by genouillefromdc
The audience has been dead all night. They barely moved during despacito, which seems physically impossible

Yeah. And Jay z just annoyed the ***k out of me. He cant even smile. He looked dead inside the whole night

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:19 AM
nique
Double Platinum

I don't like the song. But I mean it sounded great.

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:35 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc

Full video in this article

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...my-awards-2018/

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:25 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk

My lord she looks delicious in plain jeans and a T-shirt. I'm loving the simple hair. So cozy. I think my favorite hair style she's rocked in a while.

She was so on point with her vocals. The song is itself tho is one of my least favorites on the album.

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:44 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote