Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What do you guys think is going to be the next single?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

For Now.

But I too would love the era to end with I Am Here - with a proper video, not a tour montage.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2017 05:03 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

I'd go for I am Here

that one is the last song with hit potential in mainstream charts...

Old Post 12-24-2017 02:31 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
She says it here:
https://www.acast.com/bizarrelife/p...yperry?autoplay

Thank you for sharing that, so much fun - love it!

Old Post 12-25-2017 11:58 PM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
She says it here:
https://www.acast.com/bizarrelife/p...yperry?autoplay

Wait I haven't heard this one. Finally some good questions and given time to express herself.

Old Post 12-26-2017 07:23 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
As the best song on the album IMO (and one of the best songs of her career) I really, really hope I Am Here will be released at some point. Maybe as big finish to the era. To release it now might be a bit too soon. Also, I have a video idea in my head for it

Where We Go is nice and would do okay I think, but I'm afraid the song could cause a bit of trouble. It sounds like sooo many songs from years ago which might cause a bit of legal problems. But she said herself that she thought of Mumford & Sons when she wrote and recorded it, so maybe she already paid the fees

Yeah, especially that it's 99% the same as an Of Monsters And Men song and it would definitely cause trouble because they are not credited at all. So as much as I wanted to she should keep that one out.

For Now is also a great singalong song like so shr should go for that then close with I Am Here, performing at the grammys at some point.

Old Post 12-26-2017 07:26 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Yeah, especially that it's 99% the same as an Of Monsters And Men song and it would definitely cause trouble because they are not credited at all. So as much as I wanted to she should keep that one out.

For Now is also a great singalong song like so shr should go for that then close with I Am Here, performing at the grammys at some point.

For Now would be great. It's the kind of pop/rock song that I always wanted her to do ever since Try This. It sounds so Alanis Morissette-ish to me. That said, it does sound very dated, as well, but I still think it might do well and deserves a great video.

Old Post 12-26-2017 11:10 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

For Now & I Am Here definitely need to be singles with amazing videos

I Am Here can be her in beautiful landscapes with beautiful dresses and also a scene of her entering a church and singing and dancing with a big black choir and everyone in the church. It can start off with her in her wedding dress with lots of wind and. her family on top of a mountain. A epic sweep and zoom in shot. One scene can be on a beach at sunset. One can be here walking down the middle of a street.

I would also love Secrets to be a single. Barbies could work as well.

Last edited by RiceNorim on 12-26-2017 at 05:43 PM

Old Post 12-26-2017 05:40 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
For Now & I Am Here definitely need to be singles with amazing videos

I Am Here can be her in beautiful landscapes with beautiful dresses and also a scene of her entering a church and singing and dancing with a big black choir and everyone in the church. It can start off with her in her wedding dress with lots of wind and. her family on top of a mountain. A epic sweep and zoom in shot. One scene can be on a beach at sunset. One can be here walking down the middle of a street.

I would also love Secrets to be a single. Barbies could work as well.

Oh boy... that video sounds so Shania Lol 😂

I'm afraid Secrets will never happen, but damn, that would be one great video 🔥

Old Post 12-28-2017 01:01 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

I gave up any hope I ever had about Secrets being released as single and getting bam video for it. I don't know why. However, I can totally hear this one live still, much slower than it is, kinda Fingers-net-sexy dirty yahhh

Old Post 12-28-2017 01:10 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

What I'm actually thinking (don't laugh at me) is Secrets at 80% of full speed + extra drums to make it ultra heavy and a bit reggae-ish with it being slowed up and then add some cool acrobatic stuff to all this bam! Super sexy

Edit, ish... : https://mega.nz/#!tyxQjTiB!rHnArlpL...6WbCrpsVtoNxC8I

Last edited by Dani on 12-28-2017 at 01:30 PM

Old Post 12-28-2017 01:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
What I'm actually thinking (don't laugh at me) is Secrets at 80% of full speed + extra drums to make it ultra heavy and a bit reggae-ish with it being slowed up and then add some cool acrobatic stuff to all this bam! Super sexy

Edit, ish... : https://mega.nz/#!tyxQjTiB!rHnArlpL...6WbCrpsVtoNxC8I

Sounds great! 👍

Old Post 12-28-2017 02:02 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by SergioFunhouse
Sounds great! 👍

I know right. Could be cool to mix up some parts with this music (like 1:27 etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSAOrpKlgY

Last edited by Dani on 12-28-2017 at 02:18 PM

Old Post 12-28-2017 02:16 PM
MrPauLL

Dani that sounds so much better than the real version!

Old Post 12-28-2017 02:22 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Oh boy... that video sounds so Shania Lol 😂

I love me
Some Shania, hehe

Old Post 12-28-2017 02:30 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Dani that sounds so much better than the real version!

Yeah Im sure it would be awesome live! I really am hoping for Secrets on tour setlist. One way or the other.

Old Post 12-28-2017 11:03 PM