Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (53): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

The Good Place,, Designated Survivor

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:00 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

Big Little Lies ... Waw !!

Old Post 12-29-2017 11:36 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Damn, no one said anything, they're back.

Attachment: vlcsnap-00006a.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post 01-09-2018 07:48 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I need something new. All of my 15 shows are done for now. Any tips?

Old Post 01-10-2018 09:39 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Mr mersedes is great I loved it!

Old Post 01-10-2018 11:06 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:

Catastrophe. Incredible and amazing comedy show 👍

Old Post 01-10-2018 11:26 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
we just finished suits until the last available episode and started Luther. Idris Elba is amazing

If you are interested, American Crime Story - The People v. OJ Simpson was amazing, fantastic acting from Sarah Paulsen and Sterling K Brow and the whole story is super relevant today, including topics about racism and feminism.

Big Little Lies was great, the handmaid's tale is great, Banshee is fun... just off the top of my head. Maybe you are interested in Strike - The Cuckoo's Calling, it's based on a crime novel that JK Rowling wrote (and the novel is pretty good tbh).

People say This Is Us is goood.

Did you watch The Killing in the end? What did you think?

Old Post 01-10-2018 12:16 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Oh an The Leftovers. One of my fav shows ever.

Old Post 01-10-2018 01:34 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Thanks guys! I will look them up.

I'll go with This is us as I've heard others say it's good too. And The killing if it's not too creepy

Old Post 01-10-2018 09:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Thanks guys! I will look them up.

I'll go with This is us as I've heard others say it's good too. And The killing if it's not too creepy

it's not too creepy but creepy enough

I also started This Is Us last night but it's gonna be slow for me because the man says it's too girly

However, i mentioned we started Luther and now we are at the end of the 5th episode and i'm screaming. It took a sudden and quick turn and it's so upsetting it's too much but in a good way so that's another suggestion for you

Old Post 01-11-2018 09:06 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
it's not too creepy but creepy enough

I also started This Is Us last night but it's gonna be slow for me because the man says it's too girly

However, i mentioned we started Luther and now we are at the end of the 5th episode and i'm screaming. It took a sudden and quick turn and it's so upsetting it's too much but in a good way so that's another suggestion for you

Omg This is us 😭😭😭 haha I love these emotional stuffs and seeing different struggles people have and how life is tough on us all in different ways ❤️ Haha crying while eating my breakfast.

Haha, screaming? I dont watch that stuff I get heartattacks from🙈 or are you screaming because its unpredictable but not creepy?

Last edited by Dani on 01-13-2018 at 09:41 AM

Old Post 01-13-2018 09:39 AM
purple18

quote:
Omg This is us 😭😭😭 haha I love these emotional stuffs and seeing different struggles people have and how life is tough on us all in different ways ❤️ Haha crying while eating my breakfast.

Haha, screaming? I dont watch that stuff I get heartattacks from🙈 or are you screaming because its unpredictable but not creepy?

hahaha i am only at the first episode but then it's 100% sure that i dont even have to try to talk him into it 😂 It's been way too long that i've seen something emotional or romantic. It took me a solid year to get him to watch La La Land with me which is also great btw if you enjoy movies that knock you out emotionally

It's not creepy but unpredictable, at least that particular episode was just... sitting in front of the tv screaming WHYYYYYYY *** JUST HAPPENEDDDD 😱😱😱

Old Post 01-13-2018 11:29 AM
Dani

Have you guys seen Riviera?

Old Post 01-27-2018 11:56 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
hahaha i am only at the first episode but then it's 100% sure that i dont even have to try to talk him into it 😂 It's been way too long that i've seen something emotional or romantic. It took me a solid year to get him to watch La La Land with me which is also great btw if you enjoy movies that knock you out emotionally

It's not creepy but unpredictable, at least that particular episode was just... sitting in front of the tv screaming WHYYYYYYY *** JUST HAPPENEDDDD 😱😱😱

Haha, thanks for the tip! Speaking of emotional movies, have you seen The mountain between us? Uhhhh

Old Post 01-27-2018 11:58 PM
grenno

quote:
Have you guys seen Riviera?

Yes, I have.

Old Post 01-28-2018 09:31 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote