Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (928): « First ... « 924 925 [926] 927 928 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
What did you break? How?

If it makes you feel any better I hit my whole hand on a standing knife. Haha

auch!! you ok?
A glass, a plate, a fruit bowl and another bowl. And just noticed im out of hot water again, while they just fixed it 10 days ago!
Seriously need to move..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2018 10:34 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
auch!! you ok?
A glass, a plate, a fruit bowl and another bowl. And just noticed im out of hot water again, while they just fixed it 10 days ago!
Seriously need to move..

Oh I thought you meant break like bones not stuff haha. I was like ouch but why Ikea, lol. Also they suck nowadays. They have so much new things all the time that stuff from one year ago aren’t for sale anymore. I know this because I broke a plate or two before but they didn’t have it anymore. Anyway, Have fun there

Yeahhh that’s what happens when you clean up after the cheese and wine party at 1am lol. I put stuff in the dishwasher and there was the knife. I swear it felt like it had cut straight through my hand. But it’s not bad. A friend said I probably needed a stitch or two but I heal quickly so it’s almost as new lol.

Old Post 01-28-2018 10:54 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Oh I thought you meant break like bones not stuff haha. I was like ouch but why Ikea, lol. Also they suck nowadays. They have so much new things all the time that stuff from one year ago aren’t for sale anymore. I know this because I broke a plate or two before but they didn’t have it anymore. Anyway, Have fun there

Yeahhh that’s what happens when you clean up after the cheese and wine party at 1am lol. I put stuff in the dishwasher and there was the knife. I swear it felt like it had cut straight through my hand. But it’s not bad. A friend said I probably needed a stitch or two but I heal quickly so it’s almost as new lol.

Haha no it's just stuff this time! *knocks on wood* Last time i really hurt myself was when i fell through my balcony, but got lucky as was only bad bruises. Only broke something once, a rib with Funhouse tour.

Haven't been to Ikea in ages, but know what you mean, it sucks! Probably will have a look when i actually found a new place to live. House-hunting now.

Oi watch yourself will ya! Good that it heald well

Last edited by Crazy P!NK Fan on 01-28-2018 at 11:18 AM

Old Post 01-28-2018 11:16 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Haha no it's just stuff this time! *knocks on wood* Last time i really hurt myself was when i fell through my balcony, but got lucky as was only bad bruises. Only broke something once, a rib with Funhouse tour.

Haven't been to Ikea in ages, but know what you mean, it sucks! Probably will have a look when i actually found a new place to live. House-hunting now.

Oi watch yourself will ya! Good that it heald well

Speaking of Ikea I just read Ingvar Kamprad just passed away But how nice with house-hunting! What city?

What? You fell through? How high was it? Creepy. Glad it wasn’t worse than just a few bruises.

Thanks

Old Post 01-28-2018 01:59 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Speaking of Ikea I just read Ingvar Kamprad just passed away But how nice with house-hunting! What city?

What? You fell through? How high was it? Creepy. Glad it wasn’t worse than just a few bruises.

Thanks

aww
The Hague, work is there and I'm done with Rotterdam, nothing what keeps me here. More and more done with this house too. Boiler died today, means im out of hot water for atleast the rest of the week
So ready for a new chapter!

I live on ground floor, but my garden is lower, so balcony above garden. I fell half through and got stuck, it all happened in a flash of a second. Never felt so alone, as i couldn't get out first and phone was inside.

Old Post 01-29-2018 05:28 PM
» Dani

quote:
aww
The Hague, work is there and I'm done with Rotterdam, nothing what keeps me here. More and more done with this house too. Boiler died today, means im out of hot water for atleast the rest of the week
So ready for a new chapter!

I live on ground floor, but my garden is lower, so balcony above garden. I fell half through and got stuck, it all happened in a flash of a second. Never felt so alone, as i couldn't get out first and phone was inside.

Oh my god Glad you managed to come out with just a few bruises. Sounded bad!

That's awesome! Good luck I hope you find a nice house in Hague

Tbh, I feel for a new chapter too. I'm bored with my job. I don't feel happy. I don't feel sad either but I am not stimulated enough. It's the fifth year and nothing is challenging enough anymore. Now I'm even mentor for others and I can't advance either because I've got the best position. I think I wanna go live abroad and work. But I donno. I feel a bit lost actually because I usually always have a plan and know what I want Now I just am... and I don't like having it that way.

Old Post 01-29-2018 06:22 PM
» Dani

I feel sorry for Ticketmaster and Livenation They should only know what we're up to

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:13 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
I feel sorry for Ticketmaster and Livenation They should only know what we're up to
Eminem?

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:17 PM
» Dani

quote:
Eminem?

Well sale is on Friday 10 am and I'm gonna try to get tickets

But I meant something else. We'll see. Keep your fingers crossed for our own sake!

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:28 PM
» Dani

My ex just asked me if I wanted to see our frenchie. I've been looking at pics and videos of him since they moved and I miss him SO MUCH and I heard him in my apartment for months after they moved that's how empty it felt without him and now I just don't know what to do. I don't want anything to do with my ex so the best would be to say no but my whole heart wants to snuggle and cuddle and just play and now I just wanna cry He's an ******* to even ask this. My friend said it's one of his ways to see me again. He's tried with 1000000 billion different things. Except this one. I just wanna cry right now

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:31 PM
boink

quote:

My ex just asked me if I wanted to see our frenchie. I've been looking at pics and videos of him since they moved and I miss him SO MUCH and I heard him in my apartment for months after they moved that's how empty it felt without him and now I just don't know what to do. I don't want anything to do with my ex so the best would be to say no but my whole heart wants to snuggle and cuddle and just play and now I just wanna cry He's an ******* to even ask this. My friend said it's one of his ways to see me again. He's tried with 1000000 billion different things. Except this one. I just wanna cry right now

Damn, I told myself over and over again to stay out of rs bs of other people, ...
but you shouldn't let him win that mind game he plays with you ffs, the only thing about that was to make you feel bad, and now you do. Stop. It. Right. There.

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:52 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink

Damn, I told myself over and over again to stay out of rs bs of other people, ...
but you shouldn't let him win that mind game he plays with you ffs, the only thing about that was to make you feel bad, and now you do. Stop. It. Right. There.

Yeah, I just had a breakdown and my colleague just said what you said. I'm done with having him ***king my brains up! But he knows my weak spots, thats why this hurt bad

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:09 PM
boink

quote:
Yeah, I just had a breakdown and my colleague just said what you said. I'm done with having him ***king my brains up! But he knows my weak spots, thats why this hurt bad

Well, show him that you have some hard spots, too. *hugs*

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:20 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Well, show him that you have some hard spots, too. *hugs*

Hahahahaha ♥ Now you made me smile and laugh, thanks for that! I'm really good at being hard and ice cold when it's obvious what's going on but this kind of **** is just very hard to see sometimes. But I'm trying and doing my best. And without having people like you around me, saying what you just said I'd probably been long gone. I'm so happy my mouth is hard to shut and that my feelings are outwards always all over my face lol. Hugs back ♥

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:34 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

He's playing mind games and it's a horrible thing to ask you, odvously you'll want to say yes. The only way I would suggest you agree to it is if you can arrange somebody else to sort it out and bring him to you. You can't see him or talk with him it's not fair to you you don't have to be nice to him he doesn't deserve ****

Old Post 02-05-2018 11:42 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote