Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (929): « First ... « 923 924 [925] 926 927 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
But he probably wanted to post the food, and these says it would be weird not to tag you right? Some girls might think... Hum... Is he keeping his options open dose it not want somebody else to know he's seeing someone ect, maybe he really only tagged you because he didn't want to hurt your feelings

Yeah, maybe. But he posted a pic of his food the first time without mentioning me in it. Fine if we were “on”, but we just met. I barely know the guy. We haven’t even kissed, or anything close to that. I just don’t see why he had to do that. Not that I can’t stand for it or care that much, I just think it’s a bit weird...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2018 09:48 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yeah, maybe. But he posted a pic of his food the first time without mentioning me in it. Fine if we were “on”, but we just met. I barely know the guy. We haven’t even kissed, or anything close to that. I just don’t see why he had to do that. Not that I can’t stand for it or care that much, I just think it’s a bit weird...

I get it, it's not me I don't tag anybody I'm no as on social media as some people, perticulary people younger than me. They tag people, places, products etc they need to document every part of there life. I'm not like that nor is my partner I think we would drive each other mad if one of us was like that lol

Old Post 01-20-2018 11:30 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
I get it, it's not me I don't tag anybody I'm no as on social media as some people, perticulary people younger than me. They tag people, places, products etc they need to document every part of there life. I'm not like that nor is my partner I think we would drive each other mad if one of us was like that lol

Yeah. We all keep ourselves occupied with something, and I'm not judging if he wants everything on there but keep me out of it or at least ask if it's ok

Old Post 01-21-2018 12:33 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

And I thought no one could get more ***ked than me after what my ex did but daaaaamnnnnnn I was wrong. What’s happening to guys these days? They need a ***king slap in their face. ***.

Old Post 01-27-2018 12:38 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
And I thought no one could get more ***ked than me after what my ex did but daaaaamnnnnnn I was wrong. What’s happening to guys these days? They need a ***king slap in their face. ***.

Did something happen or do you mean generaly with all the alagations across the world,?

Old Post 01-27-2018 12:59 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Did something happen or do you mean generaly with all the alagations across the world,?

My friend walked in on her bf of five years sleeping with one of her “best friends”. And we are (were) all “friends” with this “best friend” too. ***king *****es both of them.

Old Post 01-27-2018 06:51 AM
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

Home alone, bored, basically don't feel like doing anything, not even in the mood to watch a movie, urgh

Old Post 01-27-2018 08:14 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
Home alone, bored, basically don't feel like doing anything, not even in the mood to watch a movie, urgh

Listen to P!nk, will cheer you up 100%. ♥

Old Post 01-27-2018 08:29 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
My friend walked in on her bf of five years sleeping with one of her “best friends”. And we are (were) all “friends” with this “best friend” too. ***king *****es both of them.

Ugh that's disgusting I have no time for cheaters, sly, low life selfish cowards

Old Post 01-27-2018 10:11 PM
» Dani

quote:
Ugh that's disgusting I have no time for cheaters, sly, low life selfish cowards

Yeah, he's 34. Come on. Grow the ***k up you're not 20 anymore to play around and do what the ***k you want. Such an ***.

Old Post 01-27-2018 11:54 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy

Me too....
And that's why I came hereeeeee

Old Post 01-28-2018 12:30 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Broke 4 things so far this week. They say it brings luck..
I dont see any luck coming up tho, more a trip to ikea

Old Post 01-28-2018 09:46 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
Broke 4 things so far this week. They say it brings luck..
I dont see any luck coming up tho, more a trip to ikea

What did you break? How?

If it makes you feel any better I hit my whole hand on a standing knife. Haha

Old Post 01-28-2018 09:54 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
What did you break? How?

If it makes you feel any better I hit my whole hand on a standing knife. Haha

auch!! you ok?
A glass, a plate, a fruit bowl and another bowl. And just noticed im out of hot water again, while they just fixed it 10 days ago!
Seriously need to move..

Old Post 01-28-2018 10:34 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
auch!! you ok?
A glass, a plate, a fruit bowl and another bowl. And just noticed im out of hot water again, while they just fixed it 10 days ago!
Seriously need to move..

Oh I thought you meant break like bones not stuff haha. I was like ouch but why Ikea, lol. Also they suck nowadays. They have so much new things all the time that stuff from one year ago aren’t for sale anymore. I know this because I broke a plate or two before but they didn’t have it anymore. Anyway, Have fun there

Yeahhh that’s what happens when you clean up after the cheese and wine party at 1am lol. I put stuff in the dishwasher and there was the knife. I swear it felt like it had cut straight through my hand. But it’s not bad. A friend said I probably needed a stitch or two but I heal quickly so it’s almost as new lol.

Old Post 01-28-2018 10:54 AM