Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (929): « First ... « 922 923 [924] 925 926 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Oh, geez. You know how much I hate to bring people bad news.... I now wish I hadn't ...I dunno. It's just-- Dani, I'm sorry.

You know I'm still here, and you can contact me about whatever.

I'm fine! It's okay. I'm used to mood swings but now they just got a little worse. It's okay as long as I can handle it and not take it out on people around me. Plus we all could need a little crying from time to time! Especially me who's always smiling and laughing, haha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:19 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

@Christy: My pm box is now EMPTY.

Please send whatever you were hoping to send to me, again. I apologize to you for being the user whose pm box gathers dust. lol.

It's now been dusted off, though.

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:21 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I'm fine! It's okay. I'm used to mood swings but now they just got a little worse. It's okay as long as I can handle it and not take it out on people around me. Plus we all could need a little crying from time to time! Especially me who's always smiling and laughing, haha.

Ok. But if you need to discuss, you have my actual email, Facebook, and stuff. If it gets way too iffy for you, be sure to tell me.

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:23 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Ok. But if you need to discuss, you have my actual email, Facebook, and stuff. If it gets way too iffy for you, be sure to tell me.

Thanks babe! Will do

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:30 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Oh crap. That sounds painful!!! Isn't that migraine?

Yeah, it's been 6 months now so I should be fine and parts of me thinks I am and then I go try to see someone and all I can think is that I don't wanna let myself feel because I wanna be sure that the other person is feeling something too and not just using me so I end up just feeling uncomfortable because I'm a feeling person otherwise. So I just realized I'm not ready. Not even close to be ready.

Nah it's 100% stronger than migraine it feels like I'm getting stabbed in the head, it's only been the last 6 years or so. And I'm very lucky I only get maybe 3 a year or so I don't really keep count. But I seen a documentary before where a poor woman suffered the same pains as me except she had, 20-30 per DAY!! I really felt so auful for her because I know how 1 feels, they call them suicide headaches

And you my dear just need to enjoy getting to know people not one guy meny guys you need to feel butterfly's have giggles, you can't feel used if you don't sleep with someone, your a beautiful, smart and funny woman any guys would he happy to date you, the right person will come along when you stop looking without pressure of I need a boyfriend or I need to sleep with someone or fall in love ect. If your attracted to someone and they complement you it feels good, to hug someone that's not a friend, feel cloceness with somebody. Yeah it's good to be independent and be your own person and strong by yourself but it's also nice to feel the excitement to see someone else new and spend time with them

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:41 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Nah it's 100% stronger than migraine it feels like I'm getting stabbed in the head, it's only been the last 6 years or so. And I'm very lucky I only get maybe 3 a year or so I don't really keep count. But I seen a documentary before where a poor woman suffered the same pains as me except she had, 20-30 per DAY!! I really felt so auful for her because I know how 1 feels, they call them suicide headaches

And you my dear just need to enjoy getting to know people not one guy meny guys you need to feel butterfly's have giggles, you can't feel used if you don't sleep with someone, your a beautiful, smart and funny woman any guys would he happy to date you, the right person will come along when you stop looking without pressure of I need a boyfriend or I need to sleep with someone or fall in love ect. If your attracted to someone and they complement you it feels good, to hug someone that's not a friend, feel cloceness with somebody. Yeah it's good to be independent and be your own person and strong by yourself but it's also nice to feel the excitement to see someone else new and spend time with them

Sounds painful!

I'll admit I met with a guy from my past a couple of times and it's still something there and that's the example I told you about up there. It's scary because I feel something for him but I don't know if he does or if we'll end up in the same bad behavior we did last time. I did tell him this though, so we'll see. I also went on a "date" with three different guys within like three weeks and I freaked out because I realized I can't "see" more than one guy at the time, haha. I click with most people so a date for me is getting to know someone, when it can be something else for the other person. And they all wanted to meet again and I realized oh no what have I got myself into. STRESS. So dating is definitely nothing for me. I've never dated before and I've never seen more than one guy at the time! Don't always take your friends advice lol. So just gonna let it be, let things take time, whatever's meant to happen will happen

Old Post 01-14-2018 07:11 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
Sounds painful!

I'll admit I met with a guy from my past a couple of times and it's still something there and that's the example I told you about up there. It's scary because I feel something for him but I don't know if he does or if we'll end up in the same bad behavior we did last time. I did tell him this though, so we'll see. I also went on a "date" with three different guys within like three weeks and I freaked out because I realized I can't "see" more than one guy at the time, haha. I click with most people so a date for me is getting to know someone, when it can be something else for the other person. And they all wanted to meet again and I realized oh no what have I got myself into. STRESS. So dating is definitely nothing for me. I've never dated before and I've never seen more than one guy at the time! Don't always take your friends advice lol. So just gonna let it be, let things take time, whatever's meant to happen will happen

I've never dated before either. Once I tell the dude I'm not sleeping with him for the first five months I see him ( and I want us both to get tested)...they scatter. I don't think it's me. I think it's commitment phobia.

And you're going through a stressful period with what you've shared in the last month and a half, Dani. Yeah. I'd give myself some personal time ( me time), and do small things to boost your own mood. Things that don't necessarily involve dating, guys, and extra relationship stress. You need a window of inhale/exhale.

I've done enough posts for today. I've bombarded this place ( unusual for me). I need to return to NCLEX study/license exam study. I'll check in tomorrow, again.

Old Post 01-14-2018 07:33 PM
cervin

quote:
@Christy: My pm box is now EMPTY.

Please send whatever you were hoping to send to me, again. I apologize to you for being the user whose pm box gathers dust. lol.

It's now been dusted off, though.

lol still full

Old Post 01-14-2018 09:00 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

If they would only knew what that question means..

Old Post 01-14-2018 09:33 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
lol still full

Okay. I'm sorry. My inbox says that it is totally empty. Christy, is there some other "clean up" button I should push, besides the delete button?

Old Post 01-15-2018 03:38 PM
cervin

quote:
Okay. I'm sorry. My inbox says that it is totally empty. Christy, is there some other "clean up" button I should push, besides the delete button?
lol

Last edited by cervin on 01-18-2018 at 04:28 AM

Old Post 01-15-2018 04:27 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
it won't let me answer because it's still saying full

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:26 AM
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
it won't let me answer because it's still saying full

I have emptied and deleted everything in my inbox. I have nothing in my folders. I don't know what else to do.

Old Post 01-17-2018 10:31 PM
cervin

quote:
I have emptied and deleted everything in my inbox. I have nothing in my folders. I don't know what else to do.
lol it worked

Old Post 01-17-2018 10:37 PM
Dani

quote:
I've never dated before either. Once I tell the dude I'm not sleeping with him for the first five months I see him ( and I want us both to get tested)...they scatter. I don't think it's me. I think it's commitment phobia.

And you're going through a stressful period with what you've shared in the last month and a half, Dani. Yeah. I'd give myself some personal time ( me time), and do small things to boost your own mood. Things that don't necessarily involve dating, guys, and extra relationship stress. You need a window of inhale/exhale.

I've done enough posts for today. I've bombarded this place ( unusual for me). I need to return to NCLEX study/license exam study. I'll check in tomorrow, again.

5 months is a long time. To be honest I wouldn't be able to do that. Attraction can be really hard to ignore for that long But good for you if you can

Yeah, you're right. It is stressful. But I've been taking time for myself and doing what I love for like a half year now. I don't wanna get too comfortable being alone. I'm okay with it but I love sharing life with someone - double joy!

So I went out on a second "date" with one of the three guys and now he posted a picture on Instagram of the food we ate and tagged me in it. COME ON!!!!!! I need someone who can just chill and lay low. Why does the whole world need to know....

Old Post 01-19-2018 09:04 AM